Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm
Region 1 of The World of the Living  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am
Dez Miageta
"To live a care free life,
Who wouldn't want that..."

¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯

"What a drag..." Dez said sulking on a bench. Apparently boredom came along during his secret trip of touring the world of the living and because of it he lost interest in everything. I wonder what's happening back home. Dez thought as he got off the bench and moved throughout the area. His thoughts on the danger that Sun talked about before his departure. It didn't really bother Dez much but it did worry him that the espada were on edge. He then thought back on the last time he was in a huge battle with the espada. His first failure commanding a mission. The mere destructive power they held. Dez shrugged at the thought. "Well its not like somethings bound to appear here right?" he said aloud enjoying the peace and serenity of the world protected. An innocent world. A place about to be pulled into another pitiful war.

╚════════════════════╝
OOC:

"Only In innocence will the truth be told,
═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

And only in death will the meaning come to light"

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Tsuki Hoshiko

Beloved Lover

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 am
:
______________ xx ______----Rɩn Ichimaru

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXI was only playing...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDon't people on this world have fun???

Those Nearby: Dez
What am I doing?: Exploring
Thoughts:

------------------------------------------------------------

___ While others were focusing on various things, like upcoming situations.... Rin took the opportunity to sneak out into the world of the living.
||It'll be fine so long as no one finds out||
The boy walked the city streets finding many things to entertain himself with. Having come to the world of the living for the first time there were many things to explore and be entertained with. It was fun playing trick on people, Rin found it amusing how people in the world of the living can't see him without a gigai. The boy took pleasure playing tricks on humans, pulling cords in the paths of people walking by, tripping them up, going into restaurants taking someone's food ant throwing it at another person, or going into bakeries and canyd stores eating some of the goods, humans watching as the food mysteriously vanished some screaming that the bakery is haunted.

εїзwhitewhiteεїзwhitewhiteεїз

Rin darted around there was much exploring to be done, no one in soul society ever told him that the living world could be so much fun!
"What ta try next~." the boy mused, Karakura town seems to be such a big place, at least it was to Rin. He figured he still had a few more hours to explore before anyone realized that he was missing.

------------------------------------------------------------

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_________ _________
xx animaidenѴɩɔτσяy !
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽
xXXXxxXXXx x x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 pm
Yushiro appeared,walking through his self-made garanganta.Dusting himself off angrily,having landed in the desserts of Hueco Mundo.Having the skirmish with Nero didn't work as he would have wanted.He didn't have any fun with that fight like expected.Being only a Privon caused a problem with power differences.It felt like there was no point of even fighting at all anyway.Yushiro had come here to take a breather,nothing more.Besides,he didn't necessarily needed to report in like a regular Espada.An welcome advantage of a Privon.Standing in midair,looking down on the unseeing folk.
"I was supposed to patrol anyway....no harm done."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Walking to a tall vantage point,Yushiro scoped for any hellish energy.Feeling Nero's was nice experience for Yushiro.Any demon spotted would be rushed.
"I'll have fun next time, I guess...."  

Angel Dynasty

Feline Lover

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 pm
A Shadow portal opened out of the middle of the street. Red gas, came out, and suddenly, within a second, a figure came out, speeding down the street. As the figure stopped, it opened his eyes. It appeared to be of a demon. The demon looked left and looked right. He then concentrated trying to find a certain spiritual pressure. As he trying to locate someone, he noticed that there was quite few strong pressures around, and one rather strong, ...An Arrancar... The demon immediately concealed his reiatsu as much as he can.

As the demon walked to the sidewalk, he started moving faster. "..Damn that Pride, telling me to find a body for him...Why can't he do it himself. It's not my fault he got his a** kicked in Soul Society..." The demon murmured to himself. The demon was tracking a body for Pride, as a replacement for the previous body.

As the demon approached a school, he noticed there was a boy, and he had a good amount of reiatsu. "Ahh, so this is the boy Pride wanted. Time to make my move." He smiled. The demon then followed the boy. As the boy was by himself at the park, the demon came and approached him. He placed his finger on his head, and the boy fainted. The demon placed the boy on his back and coughed. "...Humans smell like sh*t..." He opened a shadow, and went in, returning to hell.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:59 am
Dez Miageta

¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯

Dez who was now laying on a bench in the park jolted up as he felt a few spiritual pressure from unknown entities. One happened to appear but vanish as soon as it came. Thinking it best to investigate he assumed air walk and observed from above. As he did this he found a rather odd occurrence in the park. An unknown individual happened to appear and grab a person before disappearing. This happened to fast for Dez to even react ticking him off a bit. "OH COME ON!!!" he shouted into the air. "MY ONLY CHANCE FOR SOME ACTION..." Calming down a bit he returned to the ground and back to his bench. Resuming his laying position he continued to sulk in his streak of nothingness.

╚════════════════════╝
OOC:

═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angel Dynasty

Feline Lover

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:01 pm
"Crap!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
Yushiro had felt a presence,appear and dissipate,just as quickly.It was what Yushiro was looking for.That didn't matter now,the sinner was too quick.He sighed,seeing no point of getting angry about it.What it did however awaken him to the rest of the people here.Yushiro decided to seek them out.A large amount of spiritual pressure could be felt somewhere at the park.Nosing around a little,Yushiro spotted the aforementioned Dez.
Leaping off his vantage point,Yushiro drifted down to where Dez was seated.
"I see you where looking for Sinners too,soul-reaper?~ He slipped right out of your hands."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 am
Dez Miageta

"So that was what that thing was called." Dez said still on the bench as the arrancar arrived. "Although before we get into details mind telling me about yourself? You new?" he asked curious about the new arrival. Not wanting to be rude and not wanting to be known as just "soul reaper" he got off his bench for an introduction. "The name is Dez Miageta. Please refrain from calling me soul reaper, Arrancar." he said in a stern voice. "Also know that I'm one of the laziest captains of the 13 court guards." This he said with pride knowing its true and it was so his nature.

╚════════════════════╝
OOC:

═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

Angel Dynasty Wrote:

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angel Dynasty

Feline Lover

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:34 pm
Yushiro laughed,as him being 'new' was funny,as he has been there within the espada for awhile.Yushiro was 'young' a long time ago.
"Never new,Dez,actually pretty old." said Yushiro still chuckling."Yushiro Suarangi,Privon Espada number 5."

Yushiro then did a mock bow to Dez,just for kicks.Yushiro realized he was acting like Nekuan and straightened up immediately.
"Funny.If you're lazy you shouldn't even be captain,then.Too much work anyway,right?"
This was only Yushiro's guess,nothing more.Besides, how would he know about it?
"Anyways you want to know more about me,how about we spar?~ We have nothing to do otherwise."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 am
Shinkei adjusted his glasses as he walked around a corner but jumped. He heard the word espada and quickly jumped for a hidden space. An arrancar here in a living region?? Wonderful, thought Shinkei. His eyes fixated on the two he saw. What looked to be a captain and an arrancar were standing a short distance away from each other. Shinkei pulled his sword from its sheath and waited for something dangerous or disastrous to happen.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 pm
Dez Miageta

Dez heard the word spar and rolled his eyes. "It would be fun to spar but we don't want to cause a ruckus and let our leaders give us an earful later." Dez said to Yushiro. He wouldn't mind a friendly spar but seeing as how everyone was on high alert he just couldn't waste energy. Also he didn't want the other captains finding out where he was. Feeling another presence nearby he flash stepped appearing behind the newcomer. "Ah if it isn't someone from the Soul Society!" Dez announced with a smile. "Please, no need to be alarmed. Were all on the same side aren't we." He then led Shinkei to where he was conversing with Yushiro. "So tell me.. What brings you here?" The question being darted to Shinkei.

╚════════════════════╝
OOC:

═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

Angel Dynasty Wrote:

Ometison Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm
Shinkei looked to Dez without moving his body, his defense on hold for the moment. He had to come up with something quick to say before he caused some trouble. If he caused trouble then there was the chance it wouldn't attract his irritating captain. Shinkei took a deep breath and sheathed his sword. " I'm afraid I'm of my own accord for now, Sir" he said trying to be as polite as possible.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Angel Dynasty

Feline Lover

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 pm
Ometison Wrote:
Shinkei looked to Dez without moving his body, his defense on hold for the moment. He had to come up with something quick to say before he caused some trouble. If he caused trouble then there was the chance it wouldn't attract his irritating captain. Shinkei took a deep breath and sheathed his sword. " I'm afraid I'm of my own accord for now, Sir" he said trying to be as polite as possible.

"You should be...." said Yushiro as he used sonido to appear behind Shinkei,and grabbed his shoulder.Yushiro was only doing to scare Shinkei, seeing as his reaction would be funny more or less.
"....although it wouldn't be a fair fight.But you never know.After all of this we could be crossing swords."
Yushiro shrugged,returned to his spot behind Dez.He would let the captain sort out the shinigami.
"And just to let you know,I knew where there the whole time."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:15 pm
Shinkei let out a breath as he'd made his final decision on this man. He definitely wanted to be done with him soon. " I think we've both had enough, sir" he said, turning from the captains direction. " I'll be on my way" he said, walking in a relaxed fashion to another area. If he kept running into captains, that farce for a man would be in his face any second with that girl.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Angel Dynasty

Feline Lover

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 pm
Yushiro sighed,figuring it was time to stop lazing around.Thinking to himself,he thought back a bit.When he had returned to the palace,it lay in ruins.That was a problem for us.No base of operations.So,the next place Aero and company would travel to would be the soul society itself.This,combined with his growing boredom,helped him to decide to leave the city till next time.
"Well Dez, I'll be seeing you around.Soon I hope.There's no better thing than fighting a strong opponent,and you look strong enough, at least."
Opening a garanganta in the sky above him,Yushiro used sonido to rocket himself into the deep blue of the sky.The garanganta closed shorty afterwards.  
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games