Welcome to Gaia! ::

Acceptance Academy!

Back to Guilds

A Lovely HighSchool/College, filled with a variety of students. Have fun and find love with Acceptance Academy! Where everyone is accepted! 

Tags: Anime, Romance, LGBT, College, HighSchool 

Reply Classes!
Photography Class! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

EAT MY EGGROLL
Captain

Original Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 pm
POSE!
POSE!
POSE!
OHBBY.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:24 pm
Rion Fenrir's Digital Photography Classroom
-classroom with computers for students to upload and edit photos.

In the right side of the classroom is another room which is the Studio.

Digital Photography Teacher: Mr. Fenrir [Rion Fenrir]
Masters of Fine Arts in Photography

Class Assignments:
1) Choose one of these these three types and take at least three good photos. Three types are: Animal, People, or Sport. DUE
2) Take any type of photos you want, but this time it must be Black and White. Minimum photos required is ten. Due in a day.  

Lost Shadower

Lost Shadower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Rion enters his Photography Classroom and appears excited to teach students about photography. "This classroom look really nice." He walks around the classroom and glances at all the computers. "Hmm...seems like each of them have the latest photoshop," said Rion as he makes his way to another room, which was a small studio room. "Not bad." Rion makes his way back to the classroom, places all his bags and coffee on his desk, and write his name on the white board. Mr. Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 pm
Ryo Sato

"You can cry, You can hide..."

Ryo came flying in the hall on his skateboard, Coming to a halt infront the classroom. "Hello? Anyone there?" He asked, looking for somebody. He never seen this classroom before.

"But you can not regret being alive..."  

Jeya The Jamaican
Crew

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Nami Suir

Teal hair flew behind a girl with extrodinary crimson eye's, she peeked into the classroom and glanced at all the monitors. Swiftly, she walked in and came in contact to the nearest seat which was by far near as it was located at the end of the classroom. The classroom looked extrodinary and the chairs were all cushioned so soft to the touch.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 pm
Hope the kind Wrote:

Ryo Sato

He sighed, he figured she didn't come here. But he went in anyway. Not taking a seat. Ryo just positioned him self on his skateboard, taking a quick glance at the girl who just entered.

Jeya The Jamaican
Crew

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lost Shadower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 pm
Azn_Jeya Wrote:
Hope the kind Wrote:

Rion sees a few students coming in to his class and gave them a warm welcome. "Hello there. I'm Mr. Fenrir, or you can call me Rion if you want, and I'm the new photography teacher. I hope to have a great and fun year with you guys," said Rion as he unzips one of his big black bags. He walks around to the front of his desk and looks and the students. "I would like to know your names and tell me hmm just one thing about yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm
Hope the kind Wrote:

Ryo Sato

"Sato, Ryo Sato." He said, doing a kickflip getting bored, not even looking at the board when he did it.. "Judging how I have a skateboard, you can only figure."

Jeya The Jamaican
Crew

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lost Shadower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm
Azn_Jeya Wrote:
Hope the kind Wrote:

"Nice to meet you Ryo and great kickflip." He walks up to Ryo and looks at his skateboard. "Mind I take a look at your skateboard," said Rion as he pulls out his hand. "Don't worry I will not confiscate it." He smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm
Lucy walked in holding onto her guitar case on her back. She saw 3 people in the room. one of which she assumed was a teacher. She didn't speak and just walked over to a chair and sat. she pulled headphones over her head and listened to music.

-Eclipsing SPADE-

Devoted Seeker

Nekomuro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm
A young tired Miharu he was as he walked through the classroom doors exhausted.He played games all night before."graaahhgg" he lazily shrieked.Sup Ryo,and....teacher guy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Rion turns to look at the two new students entering the class. "Oh more students coming in that's great." He smiles. "Please introduce yourself to me and to the whole class and tell me one thing about yourself."  

Lost Shadower

Hope the kind

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Nami Suir

Her crimson gaze looked up at the teacher and at the plate on his desk, "Nami S-Suir and I'm a Neko who recently gained her freedom." she murmered the last bit to herself as she looked at the other students in the class.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

He turns to hear the young Neko speak. "Well hello there Nami and did you say freedom? Sorry I couldn't hear you well" He notices her looking at something on the desk.  

Lost Shadower

Jeya The Jamaican
Crew

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 am
Hope the kind Wrote:

Lost Shadower Wrote:

Ryo Sato

He handed it over to The teacher, "Wouldn't really matter I got tons of skateboards." Ryo said, shrugging.

Classes!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces