Quick Reply

Submit

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 pm
вιттєи ~ a vampire knight rp

Introduction

xxxAt Cross Academy, two classes are separated from each other. There is the Day Class and the Night Class. To everyone, this seems perfectly normal. Except there is one big secret...The night class is full of vampires. The headmaster of the school believes that vampires and humans can coexist, but when his colleagues disagreed, he opened Cross Academy. Ever since then, Cross Academy has been open for 10 years, but now there's a problem. Humans are going missing, and the headmaster is becoming suspicious of the Night Class. Everyone is pointing fingers at each other, and Cross Academy is close to being closed forever.

Profiles

Code:
[imgleft]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE[/imgleft][strike][color=darkred]↘[/color][color=red]↘[/color]My name is [color=green]NAME HERE[/color[color=red]]↙[/color][color=darkred]↙[/color] I've been around for AGE years, and obviously I'm a GENDER.[/strike] I roll with the NIGHT/DAY class.

Up Until Now...PUT BIO HERE. AT LEAST 4 SENTENCES

[color=cyan]✔LIKE
✔LIKE
✔LIKE
✔LIKE
[/color]
[color=red]✖DISLIKE
✖DISLIKE
✖DISLIKE
✖DISLIKE
[/color]
[size=7]Director: USERNAME[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.My name is Emerald James I've been around for 15 years, and obviously I'm a Female. I roll with the Night class.

Up Until Now...I've been living with my family in a town inhabited with vampires. Humans were beginning to come into town and, since I was so young, sent me to live with my relatives in the middle of the forest. I was unhappy there, but lived through it for a few years. Finally, I said enough was enough, and I told them I wasn't happy there. They told me about Cross Academy and how how much a great idea it was. I was immediately intrigued by the idea of being with my own kind and being a normal person, so they sent me when I was 14 and have been here ever since.

✔Flowers
✔Books
✔Styling hair
✔Friends

✖Humans
✖Anything that messes up her "perfect" world
✖Multi-tasking
✖Killing Nature

Director: SunnyClouds123  

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 pm
My name is Aya Xheir I've been around for 16 years, and obviously I'm a Female. I roll with the Night class.

Up Until Now..I've been wanting to get out of school forever. I don't want to hurt any humans and I always get so tempted to just.....Well..Lets leave it as them leaving. I don't like to hurt or have the eyes of a murder so I only have blood bags. I've also had a crush of a human boy.

✔ Accessories
✔Video Games
✔Child-like People
✔Animals

✖Killing
✖:Ponies
✖Stalkers
✖:Popular Crowds

Director: Eevee_evolutions145  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.My name is Cania Harris]↙ I've been around for 14 years, and obviously I'm a Female. I roll with the Day class.

Up Until Now...I've lived a fairly normal life, that happened to revolve around school. I was searching online when I found out about Cross Academy. It looked interesting, so I applied and was put in the Day class. I begged to be put in the Night class(I always wanted classes at night so I could sleep in), though the headmaster stubbornly refused. I have just gotten here, but I still have my suspicions about the school.

✔Books
✔Academics
✔Trees
✔Night class guys

✖Violence
✖Not knowing something
✖Getting something wrong
✖Night class girls(jealousy)

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.My name is Ritoushori I've been around for 15 years, and obviously I'm a Boy. I roll with the Day class.

Up Until Now...I have been at the school for 2 years and I've been dying to know things. I know there is a secret in the school and I must know it. There's this night class girl that stares at me during the evening when we switch classes but every time I look back at her she grabs her mouth and Dashes the other direction.

✔ School
✔Animals
✔Mystical creatures
✔Adventures

✖Haters
✖Perfectionists
✖Loud Noises (Sensitive ears)
✖Carrot Cake

Director: Eevee_Evolutions145  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.My name is Aito Yurisaki I've been around for 16 years, and obviously I'm a Male. I roll with the Night class.

Up Until Now...I lived with a small band of vampires. I lived with them for a while, but found myself not happy due to the fact we fed on humans. I hated killing humans, in my eyes, they were not much different than us. I broke away from my coven, and went to a small town, masquerading as a human. The headmaster found me, and immediately knew I was a vampire. I told him my past and he entered me in at Cross Academy, saying I could "redeem myself".

✔Befriending Humans
✔"Trying" to be normal
✔Dark colors
✔Happy things that come in a morbid/creepy way

✖Human Blood
✖ Killing things
✖His old coven
✖Ghosts(They creep him out xD)

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 pm
Dusk

Aya looked over at the day class walking to their dorms and found the boy walking in between everything. Hopefully he wouldn't notice her this time. her hope then faded. He was looking straight in her direction. Aya froze. Then she began to feel her fangs grow and sharpen from her mouth. She quickly grabbed her mouth, almost dropping her books and hurried to her classroom.
----
Different Perspective

Ritoushori exits his last class and follows the crowd to his dorm the night class would be coming soon when he saw the black-dressed crowd coming straight towards him. He then saw a lone girl off about ten feet away. THE girl. The one he always saw. She seemed to be staring at him so, he almost picked up his hand and waved, but she grabbed her mouth and ran the opposite direction. Perhaps a nosebleed? he thought as he caught up with his friend that were in front of the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:59 pm
Dusk

Aito caught up with Aya, and saw the embarrassed look on her face. "What happened?" he asked, feeling overprotective...again.

---

Emerald went up to class, smirking at how the humans stared. She always found it amusing how the humans always thought they were so superior. She could here the Day class girls rave about how they wanted to look like the Night Class girls. She rolled her eyes then went up the steps into the building. She felt her fangs slice through her gums and she sighed. I just ate like an hour ago! she thought, scolding herself.  

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 am
Dusk

"Oh it's nothing. It's okay I'm fine" Aya replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 am
Dusk

Aito nodded. "So what did I miss yesterday? I had that thing to do with the head master so I didn't get to go to class. Well, you know that already," he shut up, realizing that he was just blabbing.  

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 am
Dusk

"Nothing really just the teacher blabbing about" Aya chuckled hoping she didn't sound lame saying that. She realized she was still holding her mouth a little so she lifted her hand off of her body. "Your kinda too close to me." She said realizing also they were basically touching.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am
Dusk
Aito stepped away. "Sorry," he mumbled. He hated how he was in love with Aya but couldn't help it. He looked away, noting how the sun was only barely poking above the mountains. Usually he didn't take notice of this kind of thing, but for some reason it felt important somehow. I'm probably just tired, he thought to himself. He opened the door to the classroom and headed to his seat, placing his stuff down. He saw the usual band of Day class girls gather around the window, peeking in at them. He looked away, pretending not to notice them.  

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 am
Night

Aya walked into the classroom to take her seat and waved to the teacher. She felt if she kept a good relationship with the teacher, they'd like her. She sat down next to the popular girls that gossiped and passed notes all the time. Aya always found it annoying. She hoped class would hurry and start but it sure was taking a long time. Then Aito came up to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 am
Night

Aito looked at the clock in the classroom, and saw that there was still about 2 minutes before class began. "Hey, why don't you sit by me? You were talking to me yesterday about how you hate your seat." He gestured towards the popular girls, and saw how they didn't pay any attention to him.  

astroknots
Captain

Cute Dog

Quiafilas Eevees
Vice Captain

Invisible Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am
Night

Aya Blushed. She always felt awkward around Aito. "Sure. I'd love to." She said as she got up from her seat. It felt like the words were repeating over in her head I'd love....I'd love....I'd love.  
Role Playing Heaven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games