Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

Brave. Courageous. Chivalrous. Daring. Bold.

This is where the Gryffindors sit.

"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart"

-The Sorting Hat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara sat down at the Gryffindor table after the Sorting Hat placed her there. She seemed very content and quickly began to put food on her plate. She looked at a girl next to her. "I'm bloody famished, aren't you?" She bit into a chicken breast before she even finished pushing food onto her plate. She finished scarfing down the chicken breast and dug into the mashed potatoes she had taken.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Tammy finished the mashed potatoes and scooped more onto her plate, then moved on to eat some peas and other assorted vegetables. This was a huge feast and she already loved this school. Her parents had told her many stories about the school, and she was already excited for classes to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am
User ImageUser Image

"The hat was Wrong... I'm no Gryffindor... I lay awake at night thinking about Blood and Murder."
C h a r l o t t e H a r t

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte was Very Happy to be in Gryffindor. She expected to be in it anyway. She tried to ignore the fact that the hat had said she had a dark side. What did He mean a Dark side? She was a rule breaker but wasn't dark. She wasn't exactly sure what the hat meant. It was a hat anyway right? But she had a hunch that the hat was talking about her Secret. She ignored the fact and went down to the Gryffindor table. She sat next to a girl with blonde hair and immidiatly started shoveling mashed Potatoes on her plate. She looked out at the rest of the Gryffindors. None of them even looked like her. She looked like a Ravenclaw or even a Slytherin... She smiled with potatoes still in her mouth at the girl with blinde hair.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

niarbyl

Capitalist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Tamara watched the girl sit down next to her and smiled. She scooted closer to the girl. "Hey, I saw you on the train! Welcome to Gryffindor!" She switched over and started eating the mashed potatoes again. "These are freaking amazing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:01 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia paused from eating her slice of double chocolate cake and looked up to see a girl with beautiful blonde hair across the table chowing down a truck full of mashed potatoes. She giggled to herself, That girl really loves her mashed potatoes! Olivia thought, Are they that good?. Out of curiosity, she grabbed a plateful of mashed potatoes, doused it with gravy, and sampled a spoonful. "This is delicious!" Olivia jumped out of her seat and cried joyfully. She looked around to see that the Gryffindors were staring at her. Ah! I embarrassed myself again! I have to stop doing that! Olivia sat down immediately and continued to eat the gravy-covered mash potatoes.

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam walked down to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to a girl with red wavy hair, and in the same moment the female jumped up suddenly. When the girl sat back down she smiled slightly and looked at the girls plate, "They just that good hu?" she asked, a brow raised slightly. The raven haired girl took a spoon full of the apperently good mashed potatoes, and put them on the plate along with a chicken leg, and a few other smaller food choices.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Tamara looked at the girl who jumped up after eating the mashed potatoes. "I know right?!? I'm Tamara. Who're you?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Mmm hmmm....they're great! I'm Olivia Campbell, nice to meet you!"She said to Tamara. Olivia turned to her left to face the girl with raven black hair. "I'm Olivia!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam offered a smile in return, "Samantha Jones. Nice to meet you Olivia" she replied, her icy blue eyes looking the girl over. Looking back down at her plate she took a spoonfull of her mashed potatoes and stuck it in her mouth,"Not too bad." she mumbled nodding slightly to herself.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
User Image

Olivia smiled sweetly at Samantha. "Can I call you Sam? Oh and try putting the gravy on it, it'll taste better!" Olivia continued eating the mashed potatoes until she was thirsty. She took the pitcher filled with pumpkin juice and filled her glass. Olivia took a big sip of the pumpkin juice and placed it down the table again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam nodded her head at Olivias comment, "Yeah sure, or Liza, which ever works for you." She stated taking Olivia's advice and adding gravy to the mashed potatos. She had been right, it was better with gravy. Her mother wasn't kidding when she said that the food at the school was wonderful. She then began to pick at the chicken with her fingers, sticking some of it in her mouth as well, savoring the flavor of the chickens tender meat. Cleaning her hands with a napkin she then took the pitcher of pumkin juice and poured some into her glass. Setting the pitcher down she picked up her glass and took a few sips. Putting it back down she let out a satisfied sigh and began picking at the chicken once more.

[[OOC:Chibi art, please?]]  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:48 pm

User Image

Olivia groaned and layed back on her chair. "So full......"Olivia mumbled. She took the spoon again and forced herself to eat the remaining bits of mashed potatoes stuck to her plate so that she wouldn't be wasting food. Olivia stood up and pushed her chair in. "See you around, Sam!" Olivia said. She began to walk to the changing staircases and headed to the girls dormitory to start unpacking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:07 pm
((I'd be glad to! I'm not that good but it's just 500g so you're not really losing that much!>3< colored or not colored))  

c h o c o l a t-s

Great Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces