Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 am
With out Yuki, I became the most recant member of the guild. I can heal others, and myself with my ninja abilaties and I did rely on my dragon sealed with in me for desprate times. Yuki-chan was going to teach me on how to harness my powers to become sronger. I coninued to wonder on how we were gonna save her and defeat the reign of evil. I loved Yuki more than anything. In my heart, I heard someone crying out, not in pain, but for help.

*Flashback time*

Being wounded, and left to die, I had nothing to do. I was shaking, not just because I was crying and alone, but my friends abandoned me, but my hemophbia, and it being a cold night, I was slipping into an uncontious state. Whare was someone to save me? Why was I left to die? I heard footsteps come up to me, I remained motionless and praying that it wasn't a pack of wild wolves to finish me off. I felt something touch me with what felt like a nussle and a cold nose.
"What is it boy?" someone asked. Two people stood in front of me. A young woman, and a small child. I was thinking that it was her child. I was almost ready to black out from bloodloss, and she knelt down and put me on the back of something. It felt like fur, soft, yet the britles were ice cold. I felt like I was moving before I fell into a deep sleep.
*Still in flash back, two days later*
I fluttered my eyes open and I was in a roomy bedroom, with a wolf, It was a dark, dark, almost black. I couldn't tell if it was red or purple. It approched the bed. I stood up and moved my way to the door, but it cornred me in an arm chair. Which wasn't funny, because I fell over a foot rest. I braced my self and let out a scream for help. The wolf nussled me and acted like it knew me forever. The door opened and the wolf went to the person that entered the room. A young woman with a child.
"Oh, you're awake." she said. Her child walked up to me. It was her daughter.
"I need some awnsers. Whare am I? How did I get her? What is up with that wolf? Why did you bring me here?"
"Not even a thanks? Ok... We brought you here, in my home. My wolf carried you on his back, I did it because we couldn't let you die. This is my daughter, Everest, and I'm Yuki." She said.
"Y- Yuki?" I replied. She looked up with some sort of glare.
"You sound like you know me. How?" She asked. I guess it was my turn to explain myeslf...
"Ok, When I was seventeen, I found a black marble, which took me to the Nightmere Relm, there, I met up with a creep named Oogie Boogie, and he caught me. I was sent ther to rescue a girl named 'Yuki' My friend, Raiku saved us both because Oogie caaptured me as well."
Yuki looked at me with perplection.
"Yuki!?"
"Senente?"
We were both shocked to find out that we were reunited and we caught up with sweet dumpling. Come to find out that we were almost so distant that we almost forgot eachother. After a half hour, I asked her if she would teach to harness my new discovered black-blood powers.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/
She did began to teach me, once we met up with Sarah, and offred Yuki powers and Yuki took up her offer, I was evistated! All of my training was going to waste. I dare not rely on my old Ninja ways. Yuki and I were best friends, not it's like she didn't recognize me. We finaly made it to the castle, and to not get discoverd, we went in one at a time. I was sent in and serched the North end of the castle. Stiffling my breath, I opened up a door. I saw a woman, hoping that it wasn't Sarah, I slowly walked in the room. Wolf ears, and purple mrkings... Yuki. She had a small model of the world in her hands. I reached over to Yuki, hoping to breake her from thae trance that Sarah had her under.... i grabbed her shoulder, and...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Yuki felt someone touch her shoulder and gets up turning to see who it was, her eyes had no shine to them in a trance like state but looked to see a woman behind her. "Who are you and how did you get past my guards? no one should be able to enter my quarters." It was hard to tell what was going in her mind but something about the woman reminded her of something till a hollow voice clouded her mind,Yuki! what did I say about outsiders trying to stop you.....remember your task to rule all around you, this woman isnt someone to trust and she should be stopped.....shes an enemy! At that point Yuki place the model down and her eyes glowed bright red snarling her fangs at her visiter, flexing out her hands her nails sharpened to a claw point sharp and her aura was starting to leak out covering Yuki in a dark purple hue,"You were wrong to try and stop me, father and Kurai were right all this time......there are those out there to kill me so darkness would be forced back into the shadows like it has since the beginning of time....no! not this time I hope you have good reason to be here." Soon her sythe came in view out from a black mist behind her and grabs hold facing the blade at the woman which she backed away slightly from seeing the blach facing close to her, growling Yuki kept her stance ready to strike if any move was seen from her what she believed was an opponet.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm
My heart was racing so rapid that I had no time to react. Yuki actted like she didn't recgonized me. What was I to do? She was my best friend, and I didn't want to hurt her. Her sythe was sharper than any of my kuni knives, so, even if I drew a wepon, it ment nothing. I uesaly don't fight with weopns, let alone fight. My ninja skills were top noch, like always, but, this world was something other than Yuki's. I needed to find away to bring my friend back. I wasn't wanting to throw my life away, but, I needed to find away to get to my friend. I withdrew a kuni as she charged at me, I could sence the hue of her aura wasn't just darkening, but getting stonger. The sythe was just inches away from my chest, she was trying to aim at my heart. Not only was she getting stonger, but I was doubting myself. If I had to rely on my dragon, than he could kill Yuki. I was on a rescue mission, not a killing spree. My heart was heavy with burdin. I had to think...

* Oh, crap... not another flashback*
"You want to learn how to use your powers better, Senente?" Yuki asked. i nodded in responce. I had bandages around my body. Yuki was treating me, why not learn on how to use my powers? After a long recovory, Yuki took me in and began teaching me on how to use my dark powers.
"No, no,no!" she said.
"Take all your anger and fustation with your past, focus it into your hands, than a ball, than release all you got."
I held out my hands and focused on a tragic part of my past, held a shape of a sphere, tha let out all of it to what I thought could split a tree to toothpicks, but it just bareley distroyed the bark. I got upset and currled in a ball next to Everest.
"Hey, you tried, and it was only your... 26th try, but you made progress. Cheer up, Senente."
It was like Rasengan training all over again... Yuki was right. I brushed off my half skirt off of one hip and went back to training. I focused my energy and...

*Back to reality*
Wait a minute! I never did learn the rest of that tecniqe... It was now or never. I did promise myself that I wouldn't use that move unless I had to. I guess that I had to use it now. I held both hands in front of me, and began focusing. All my power. All the pain I went through to try and save Yuki. All the hardships I struggled with. As the emerald green energy formed a perfect sphere in my hands, I had to unleash it.
I'm sorry Yuki, but this is for your own good! I thought. I closed my eyes and released the blast. It had a white shine in the middle, white was the color of pureity. I held my breath as the light faded. I hope Yuki woild be back to her old self, I also hoped that I didn't kill her. The light was faded, and Yuki was nowhere to be seen. I felt somethng grab my ancle.
"Nice try, sweety" I heard. It came from below me. I gaped to hear her voice. She came in from behind me, and grabbed my hair. She turned me to face her. I couldn't help but cry. my best friend ran her finger up my leg, and got to my kuni pouch and with drew it on her own. I held my breath, knowing that I was going to die, at the hands of my best friend. She held the sharp black blade at my stomach, and I didn't have an appendix, after I lost it when I lost a fight wahen I was little.
"Any last words?" She smerked.
I remained silent. Yuki thrusted her hand back and the knife flew in me. I caughed up blood from my wound. I held out my hand and trembled at the sight of my own blood. I was losing blood, and my sight fast. The blood lost was too great.
"Y-Yuki... thank you..." I whisperd and I fell. Yuki stood there and fell to her knees also...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:29 am
Yuki was feeling something heavy in her heart, she couldnt tell what it was but the actions she just did and thinking about it was making it worse, she was feeling a mix emotion she had lost long ago.....sadness and guilt. "What have I dine, I attack a stranger from behind and to make it worse I attacked to kill....no, no I hope not-" She gets up quickly next to Senente and checks her seeing if she was still breathing which she was tried everything she could to stop the bleeding but it was failing till a thought came to her head of a few spells she remembered in reading the familiy black book in the middle pages, it read of performing the reaper's grasp which cause the one being bewitched to be healed from injury even near death however the caster pays a terrible price for using such a powerful form of magic."What choice do I have?....she was only trying to help and I...I...I have to do this I dont care what happens to me as long as it brings her back. Yuki took a piece of black wax from the desk and drew the family crest on the floor and steps in the middle, once she channeled her aura to her arms she started to speak the old Lokchaion language carefully saying each phrase right not to mess up fearing any error would cause greatly, once she finished the last word the crest below her ignited into a purple fire in the shape them deminishes leaking the energy towards Senente wrapping itself towards her erasing the marks she recieved from Yuki during the fight healing the spot she was stabbed till it looked as she was never hurt. "I think I did it....I think it actually worked though I still feared what will come to me from this spell." Everything looked alright for the time till Yuki fell to the ground screaming in pain, she had no idea what was happening but the smell of blood was in the air and sees she was actually hurt and it hit her, the spell cant simply get with of what troubles the other has but its being taken away and as a price the caster is inflicted with the same thing for this case Yuki was stabbed the same way Senente was and was feeling weak. She laid on the ground and started to thin from back then and what she had said before the attack,"Thank you Yuki....why would she have said that before.....I dont understand..."  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:25 am
My eyes flutted open to see Yuki waithing in pain like I was just moments ago. Why she attemped to save my life, and still have me forgive her for the pain she put the rest of us through. I had to do something, before the others did. They all were going to be there any minute. Yuki looked dead to the world, but to me, I knew there was some good in her heart. I held out my hand a focused my light-blue ninja chakra, which looked like aura, pure as a new born baby's to the wounds Yuki had. Time was of the esance. I could feel her heart to slow down, and the color fading from her face. Tears began to form in my eyes. I kept up what I knew was right... saving my best friend.
Come on Yuki I thought. Yuki wasn't responding to the justu that I was performing to save her. I heard the door creek open. I gaped and looked over my shoulder. Thankfuly it was Everest.
"Did you hurt mommy?" she saked. What was I going to tell her little daughter. An eight year old, that her mother sacrficed her self to save me.
"Everest, your mommy and I had to fight, and she hurt me and saved me from dying... now I'm trying to save mommy." I replied. Everest didn't belive me, instead she started to smile that her own mother's evil reign was finaly at an end. I looked down to see that Yuki was no longer breathing.
"Yuki, I promise, I'll take care of Everest, and raise her to the way of the ninja, and teach her everything I know" I whisped. Everest came up to me, and I hugged her. I began to cry in front of Yuki's little girl.
"Everest... I'm sorry that mommy is no longer with us." I cried. Everest looked over my shoulder and saw a bright red star.
"Senente, what is that?" she asked me. I too saw the star.
"Natsuhiboshi... the summer star..." I said.
"What's that?" Everestasked me.
"Natsuhiboshi is a lullaby my older brother sung to me when I couln't sleep at night." I told her.
"Can you sing it?" Everest asked me. I pulled her up in my lap and sat on the balcony. I took a deep breath.
"Natsuhiboshi, why are you so red? Because I had a sad dream last night. My eyes are red from the tears I shead, swollen as I cry. Natsuhiboshi, why have you lost your way? I'm searching for a child who's gone a far. She can't be found, though I serch all day... My sad dreams come once more..." I looked up at the red star, than back at Everest.
"Did your brother sing that to you often?" Everest asked.
"Yeah... even after our mother died... I lost my mom when I was young also, but, I was slightyly older than you, Everest." I wiped away a tear. I felt something touch my sholder... I looed over to find out that it was.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 am
"I see my little Yuki has chosen quite a dangerous path, yet even in the deepest depths of the dark shadows she found good to risk a lot to save someone else." Senente looks over her shoulder again to see a bright light with a voice coming from within, out of it came out a large pure white kitsune with blue eyes and a crystal collar and connected was a small chain and a woman wearing white as well appeared. The woman had the same features as Yuki did but was a bit older and her hair was starlight white along with her eyes,"This may be much to see all at once but an introduction is in order, my name is Shiro, Empress to the Crystal Nova Star.....I know it is hard to understand but Yuki is my daughter...I'm the Nightshade Queen's mother." She sits next to Senente and they speaks with her filling in the blanks of how she died when Yuki and Hitomi were very young and she was human till the gods believed she had potential to protect the far off Crystal Nova and thats when she was transformed from a mere human spirit to a immortal empress forever to protect the Nova with her purity and kindness that she displayed on earth and the shadow realm, "Yes I have watched my daughters grow up separate Hitomi becoming a skilled assasian to Yuki taking the trone after my husband's murder by the people and as of now I am hurt of what has been happening, she isnt the kind of person to lead on such a violent path." Shiro stands and kneels to Yuki's body nodding in disoppointment,"Yuki......is this how you wanted this to end? controlling everything till you killed yourself?....that is not what I saw the couple years you were on earth, you were the sweetest thing that couldn't hurt another and now, you followed in your father's footsteps and cause grief, blood, and anger.....and now you end your life however.....you did it with the softness in your heart and the feeling you had when someone else was hurt and with your dark magic you sacrificed a lot to help someone else,...I think that was the purest thing you could do and is deaserved something in return."

Senente watched as Shiro was working her hands above Yuki till they both hear a gasp from her breathing again, Yuki looks around but all she saw was white light and a woman's face to hers and out of memory from when she was young Yuki was able to reconize her,"Ma...mama? is that really you...I...I" Yuki slowly got up and Shiro shrouded her in her sleeves in a large hug, Yuki stares out thinking how she was seeing her mother even though she had been dead for so many years and missing her as a child....she enjoyed every second. Shiro looks up to Senente while Yuki was spaced out,"Senente....I thank you for helping my daughter this far even with all the pain and anger she put towards many people you saw the sweetnest she truely had....for this I am granting Yuki a second life with the powers of the Nova but theres a small catch.......she will have her life back but as a magical after effect she will have to start out life all over again but since I control the power I am able to make that she starts her new life at the age of seven a year younger then Everest but its the best I can do....please be a guide to her and teach her the right path, she'll posess her same given gift and sadly Kurai will return since his vessel is yong again but with help she'll overcome him, for this I shall grant the wish and be watching her grow again." Shiro looks downs to Yuki petting her hair calming her then kisses her forehead right on the moon and the whole room is engulfed in a bright light with Shiro's voice lingering,"Mommy loves you Yuki, be a good girl and as for you Senente for Everest you can create a story if you wish but for now I shall watch from the Crystal Nova and see your process...farewell." The room grew dim and quiet, Senente looks around and sees no sign of Yuki till some purple clothing catches her eye, looking closely she realized they were Yuki's gown, gloves, and backing. Looking around again her hand hits a nudge under the gown and lifts it up surprised, underneath was a small child but not Everest who was across the room she had pure black hair and rudy eyes and a black moon, Senente was looking at Yuki, Yuki looks up at her and starts to cry holding her fist in her face trying to catch her tears.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm
The small version of my best friend looked up at me. I knelt down and pulled her into a hug. So small, and so young. I had no experiance as a mother, let alone a babysitter... Yuki was so oblivias, like she knew what that ment with her being that age again. I'm not just Everest's care taker, but Yuki's as well. I was hoping that this idea was safe. Little did I know, Yuki was getting hungry. I hosted Yuki up in my arms and grabbed Everest and began to run in the castle. I did think of jumpping out of the castle with both children in my arms, but the fall was too far for both me to kill me, but the children as well. I to think of something, just run hopfuly not into Sarah as well. My foot steps ecoed through the hallways in the castle, Garuds were all over, but thought that I was one of them with my headband, but I was still in training. They were buynig this lie that I hid.

My heart was pounding, Sarah knew what happend and came sraight after me. We were in the throne room, I breathlessly looked for the exit. Yuki in my arms, Everest off to my side hidden. The throne room was dark, and Yuki's tears were forming. She began to wail from fear of the dark.
Oh, man!!! I forgot that children at this age are afraid of the dark!!! I thought. Dimmley, flames lit the room. Sarah stood by the exit. She had the crooked evil smerk on her face. I stepped back and put Yuki on the floor.
"Stay by me, girls." Yuki stood on the other side of Everest.
"Let us pass, please." I begged
"You think you could fool me so easly?" Sarah asked me. I held me breath. I had to protect my girls. Shiro was counting on me to raise Yuki to not make this mistake when she was older... again.
"Please, my daughters accedently wondered in her lookinf for the cat, Callie." I lied.
"SILENCE!!" Sarah yelled. I had the both of them behind her.
"I know what happened, Yuki saved your life, and became a small child thanks to her good-for-nothing mother... My sister was foolish to give you both girls." I recoled back.
"Let me take care of Yuki, little miss... You can keep Everest. She's too pure for me to handle." I was not backing down.
"NO!!" I yelled, "I'm not afraid of you, Sarah!!"
Sarah withdrew a blood red septer from the darkness behind her.
I began to think of something to do.
I need some energy, to protect these girls, please... Sarah lunged at me.
"Girls, look out!!" I pulled both of them close and jumpped up. Emrald green wings emerged from my back and we were in the air.
"Girls, hide behind the marble beam behind us, OK?"
"Alright." they both said. We landed and they ran to the shelter. I faced Sarah and my wings started stimalating with a greater energy.
"Let's do this!!!" A demonic voice said with in me.
"With plesure!" I replied to the voice. It didn't scare me, I knew that it was just my dragon sealed with in me. The wings went over my body and the demonic green aura went around my body. The energy was fearce, demonic, and unpredctable. The energy formed a silhouette of a dagon. Sarah was in awe of the graet power that I was putting out. My speed was off the charts, but I knew that my energy boost would not last.
'Two tails... that won't be enough, but if I put out more energy, than it may over take me, and kill every one. I just can't kill the kids...' I thought. The battle went on for several hours, but to me, it felt like days. My energy was depleating fast. Sarah held her septer, and my energy was finaly at the end. The energy disapated, and I was exausted. i panted and Sarah made her strike, and hit me. My blood spattered with in a three foot radius of the throne room. Yuki and Everest was in shock. I looked over my shoulder and saw the girls. I let out a single tear, knowing that I failed at what my task was, and I fell at the feet of Sarah...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm
Sara looks down satisfied and was about to make her move towards the children, both Yuki and Everest didnt know what to expect but huddled together both crying scared,"Yu...Yuki, whats will she do to us?....I'm scared." "Dont be! I have an idea" Yuki barked and watched Sara closely, she was about fifty feet from them looking towards Yuki,"Oh my sweet dear I shall raise you well and make a true ruler out of you yet now, come to your new mommy lets go home." Sara was at arms reach from her till the two girls bolted each a different direction hoping to confuse her,"Why you little brats! come back here!" It was one thing for raising another child but it was catching them that was one thing Sara had forgotten. Everest and Yuki ran climbing the pillars and swinging on the drapes playing a humorous game of keep away which started to tick Sara off just from the fact of not being able to catch them, after a few minutes Yuki pops out from under the throne and Sara was right above and grabs her by the collar of her gown right into the back of her neck having Yuki scream and dangle,"I see, hard to catch but yet when your caught you simply cry now...like I said before your coming with me." Yuki's eyes were filling with tears till she ended up on the ground, looking up she looks to see Sara looking at something in fright, it was there that Sara was staring at a shadow image of Yuki but as her older self, her hair was swaying from the energy as her eyes glowed a radiant red in the shape of a kitsune,"I have seen your ways and I hate what your intentions are and you shall not make another self image of yourself causing destruction to the Universe once again, you chose to pass down the power to me and yet I cause great peril to all and was the most feared...now, you will not do this again and I shall rule like I did before without your hand to guide me."

Sara looks on scared and looks down nearly jumping as she saw child Yuki looked to her with solid red eyes and her moon shining in purple energy, something she never was able to do in the past but somehow along sides with her shadow self was able to do so, Sara's face was pale in fear,"Alright! enough of this I can see that now is not the time to catch you, you may be a mere child yet you still have a great power.....so for now I'll be taking my leave but believe once your older I will return, you havent seen the last of me just yet." It was there she floated into the air and vanished her laughing lingering in the walls, Yuki's shadow simply nods to her and she too disappears withing the child's cresent and was gone. guards appeared from every doorway checking where the danger was till they found the two children and injured Senente, one takes her away to be treated while another tries to catch both girls catching Everest easily but had a struggle catching Yuki, finally catching her he had both in his arms with Yuki growling,"Forgive about this your highness, your mother has filled us all in of what you have done and....yeah this will be quite intresting running after you again." He knew mainly from experience since he was around when Yuki was seven back then catching her for her father and was still a pro at it.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm
"You need to wake up, Senente. The girls need you..." I heard a voice. I woke up whare there was pink fuzzy static everywhare. I saw a young girl, crying. She looked alot like me, in fact, she WAS me!!!
"Mommy didn't need to die... it's all your fult. You couldn't save her. Now she's dead because of you." She said. I looked at the younger version of my self.
"This was all in the past, why am I seeing it again?" I asked myself.
"You need to save them... Everest, and Yuki. They need you..." she said. She morphed in to a crystal Katsuni, which looked like a wolf. I was trapped in my own dream of my past.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"My name is Shiro, I'm Yuki's mother. And right now, she needs you." I listened intensaly, I heard soft weeping, of a small child's. I knew that it was Yuki's cries, for me. I was desprate to get to her. I didn't know on being a mother, but I felt like a mother, but, Sarah wounded me.

I rose from the sleep in the infermary. Gaurds all over me, trying to stop me. My energy was serging through me. i was desprte to get to what I considered my daughters. I could hear cries of Yuki and Everest, they needed me now more than ever. Tears began to flood my eyes as I ran down hallway after hallway.
'Hold on, girls. I'm coming. I will find you!!!' I tought to myself. I loved these grils more than life itself... and I would do anything to protect them. Espeasclly Yuki, she did betray me, and, yet, we needed eachother. I ran down a long hallway that seemed to have no end. I reached a door and heard a soft weeping. I reached to the knob of the door, it opened with a creek. As I peered in to the darkness, I discovered...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm
Deep among the shadows a small ball of light was bouncing on the walls at which it looked as it was in play, down below it Yuki was on the ground crying sobbing lightly,"I cant find Everest! I counted to ten and someone turned the lights off and I couldnt see......now shes gone and I cant find her." Yuki cried louder till the ball above her came from behind and bumped her and she landed with a thud but started to laugh as she followed it around giving her light to se and saw a shadow along the drape near the window, the ball scurried away as the two girls pounced on each other wresting at who found who or who cheated or not....simple child's play. After a few minutes Everest yelps as Yuki pulled on one of her pigtails and she let go of Yuki's arm from having enough but soon they knew they were being watched and went to the second source of light, once they found out who was their visiter their eyes grew wide seeing Senente's face once again and ran towards her excited to see her alright. Both of the girls held on her Senente tight happy to see her once again and never wanted to be apart since the last battle, it was still fresh in their minds but somehow were able to shake it off seeing her again without any problems. Everything seemed ok till Yuki caught a glimpse of the large portrait above the fireplace in the room they were just in and looked in curiosity,"Whos those people in the picture Everest?.....that baby looks like you." she said out loud, the portrait was of the Nightshade family of Vertusk and Yuki wearing the royal attire red and black on him while Yuki wore her infamous purple and black and holding Everest in a long purple satin blanket adorned with the family crest. Everest looked up and pointed,"Yeah thats me when I was just a wittle baby and thats my mommy and daddy, I rarely see daddy much since he also rules Atlantis so I'm with my mommy most of the time but i havent seen her for a few days." Yuki tilts her head in confusion and a bit upset,"Thats not good you should at least be with your mommy at least.......I dont know where my parents are or even......if I have parents." Everest saw her tears and hugged her till she stopped,"Its awrite with me, if you dont have parents then I can share my mommy and daddy, maybe one day when mommy returns she can take both of us to see daddy in Atlantis and its vewy pwetty there also we have Senente to play with till mommy comes back from where she is." In Everest mind she had no idea her friend Yuki was actually her mother but its been set in her mind that when her mother was gone it ment she went to other nations taking care of the royal politics or treaties even conferences with the lower government to see if improvment was needed, to her this just ment Yuki was gone for a bit but didnt realized it will be quite long time till Yuki would return, for Yuki she could only go back to normal if she proved herself she could truely retain her pwer to its original setting without going out of control.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 am
I held both girls close to me, my heart was beating like a drum. I looked up to the portrit my self. The woman holding young Everest, was Yuki, and I didn't know if I told them, that I was going to be belived. Two young girls, my resopnability. I had to get them out and restore the kingdom to it's origanal glory. I knew I couldn't do it alone, though. Like the group woult belive that I magicaly transported myself to the castle, broke in, tried to save Yuki, and she turned in to her child form again? I got up off the floor and took both girls in to my arms. As I tryied to remember what ways to go to get out, I struggled. Both girls, both in my arms, and desprite to get out, I was almost at the verge of quitting. The only thing that kept me going was the children. What was I to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 am
Footsteps came from the hallway toward where Senente and the girls were which started to scare Senente holding the girls close, the door opens slightly to show and elderly woman and two servants behind her carrying some sorts of cloth in her hands, Everest knew first hand it was her great grandmother Agatha and jump from Senente's arms towards her,"You, would you mind taking Everest outside for a minute....she doesnt need to hear this." A servant took Everest by the hand out in the hall and Agatha went towards Senente,"I thought I would never do this again like Logan did before but I think for the safety of Yuki and the balance to the kingdom I believe its time to repeat the same process." Agatha took hold of one of the cloths unrolling it to show a cloak,"You see young miss, when her father was killed long ago she had to take the title at a very young age and for most of us we knew that was a heavy burden on a mere child that when she was thirteen in the latest time of night her caregiver Logan and a few servants concealed her identity and sent her off somewhere else to live a better life till the time was right for her to return to the shadow realm, luckly she was sent and landed in earth in a small island called Japan and for a few years was able to blead in with the crowd and live normal......now its time we shall have to do this again."

Tears were running down her face as she started to wrap Yuki in the small purple cloak,"Senente, you shall take the girls back to where you originally lived, nevermind about the Shadow Realm we know whats happening and the group will never figure it out, we shall come up with a story if the time comes but for now.....please take Yuki and Everest out of here and when the time comes when Yuki is back to normal the two may return.......this is for the best." She motions the two to bring out Everest and she too is wrapped in a same color cloak and hands a black cloak to Senente as well to hide amongs the darkness not to be detected by anyone especially Eve and her clan, "Nightfall has broken my dears....nows the time to head out but before you do..." Agatha reaches out of her pockets and take out two pendents each of the nightshade moon crest with a blue and purple gems in the center,"These will remind them of their home here, may they always remember and live on happy till the time will come to return but I must warn you Senente, Yuki is bound to the Nova's spell so she will age faster about five times in a year so by the time Everest is nine Yuki will be twelve so be advised of that however if her powers get better within time she will return to nineteen back to her real age.....now girls you take care and listen to Senente at all times, learn from her and watch all she does.....she shall be your second mother till your mommy comes home Everest." The two girls nod in understanding. The moon was covered by the clouds and within the shadows all three were guieded by Agatha away from the palace out of sight on their way out of the shadow realm and for Yuki and Everest a better life.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Both children in my arms, I had to get back to Skyline City. I blended in to the darkness well. As I looked back at Agatha and the gaurds, I pulled the hood over my head and it covored my green eyes. I looked on to the darkness of the woods, while I was going to try and evade the wild nocternal wildlife, also Eve's party of rebelion. I broke off because I wanted to save Yuki without hurting her. I was off with both children in my arms, I sped through the forest with blinding speed. My bangs hung out of the mask and I knew that once I got them to Skyline City, they would be safe. I jumpped from tree to tree. Suddenly, I heard a loud clap of thunder. Yuki let out a scream. I stopped and held Yuki close to me. She cluched on to my cloke of black and I gently breathe throuh my white mask. he rain began to hit the trees, and I knew that i needed to keep going. I picked up Everest and began to assend carfully, with the tree branches being slippry. My next obstical: going over a huge gap between two branches, about 15 maybe 20 yards apart.. We soared acrossed the gap, but the tree branch forked out. My foot slipped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 am
As all three fell the well steep fifty feet the children fell out of Senente's grasp and all that was heared was their cries, Senente was close to the ground before a streak of black raced through the trees with the sounds of feet pounding the ground, a pack of Sootcans, related close to the Grim heared the sreams and went to the source. The larger alpha leaped above the fallen trees and caught Senente seconds before impact and landed with her on his back, she looked around in disbelief but felt fear when she didnt feel the girls in her arms and started to get frantic calling for the girls trying to hear back from them, after a few calls she heared small cries right above her, both Everest and Yuki's cloaks caught on the branches during the fall and they were hanging about ten feet above her, two Sootcans saw them and latched to the trees climbing upwards towards the girls, Senente took out a kunai afarid they were going up to harm them but the alpha nudged at her hand awareing her it was alright......he was right the two grabbed hold of them by their mouths and climbed back down bringing them back to Senente safely sound, they both went to her crying a little bit but mostly just scared till Yuki turned her head towards the alpha and went silent. Senente was a bit confused when she didnt respond to her but watched carefully as the small child crept towards the large animal, unbehonest to her Yuki's eyes were a floresent purple and her moon glowed with a dark shadow, the alpha Sootcan lowers to her,Your highness, I see the rumors are true.....you have been restored to a child state yet you still have a few of the abilities of your original state......dont worry we shall guide you back to the shadow gate to get all of you out of the realm.Yuki nods in agreement of everything they were talking about,I thank you for all the kindness you and your pack has done but I do asked this.....have you seen the clan Eve is leading? we need to know so they never know we have escaped. he nods to her,wSince the inccident in the palace we all knew what had happened and for your safety we have sent a few of us to lead them far off your track.....you all will be safe to the gate."Yuki nods and turns to the others back to normal,"We are safe, these are our fwends and they are taking us two the gate two go far away with you." As soon as things were settled Senente and the girls rode on the backs of the Sootcan pack a lot faster then they did before within a few minutes they were at the gate that was the entrance and exit out of the realm, the Sootcans let them off and watched them walk to the passage.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm
All three of us rode on he back of the alpha Sootcan. I let out a long yawn, with it being so late, I wasn't suprized....
"Ms. Sunoto, if you want to rest, we can." she said. I held Yuki in front of me as Everest held on to my hips on the back.
"I'll be fine, don't worry about me." I replied.
"You need all the strength you can get to make these two safe. We'll stop so that the girls can get on the back of another one of my pack" She replied. As the pack got resituated and we began to move on. I layed down on the alpha Sootcan's back and fell asleep just ten minutes after. Young Yuki smiled when she saw by arms crossed for a pillow, and my body splayed out over the back. Im my mind, Yuki wasn't going to be like this for long, and Everest would find out...  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff