Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady [Ai]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:31 pm
Looking up at Iruka it took her a moment to notice he was standing upside down. "How are you..." She looked up at him puzzled, walking on water was one thing, but upside down? She slumped down onto her knees still looking up at thim, the grass feeling cool against her soft skin. "How are you doing that sensei?" She asked wanting to know so she could try.

"It's really simple Juliet-san" Just concentrate your chakra into your feet again, and instead of pushing it out to keep you afloat, let it grip around the branch and hold you on." He began walking sideways down the tree until he stood next to her. "Go on" He smiled as he extended his hand to help her stand back up.

Brushing his hand away she stood up by herself. "If you expect me to walk upside down I can at least stand up by myself." She smirked as she looked up at the tree.

[Tree Climbing: 1/6]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:37 pm
Placing her foot against the hard tree she felt alittle uneasy trying to walk up the side, but she had just seen Iruka do it so it couldn't be that hard. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes letting her chekra begin to flow once more to her feet, this time more than she used when on the water. Placing her foot firmly against the tree she took another deep breath before lifting her other foot up to the tree. "Here goes nothing" she said under her breath as she lifted her other foot off the ground, expecting to fall. Placing both her feet onto the tree she was amazed. "I did it!" she smiled and looked sideways at Iruka. Becoming so excited she jumped... She forgot that gravity was still there. "OUPH!" She rubbed her shoulder as she hit the ground.

[Tree Walking: 2/6]  

Lady [Ai]

Lady [Ai]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Looking up at Iruka, watching him holding his side with laughter she grumbled and picked herself up, dusting herself off. "What's so funny?" She glared at him and walked to his side. She smiled as she nonchalantly raised her hand, as she swiftly brought her first down onto the top of his head giving him a good sized knot. "Well then, where were we..." She walked back over to the tree, this time she was running up it as quickly as she could before her foot began to slip and she began to fall. Luckily she happened to be quite acrobating and landed gracefully at the base of the tree. Looking up at where she just fell from she decided next try she would double it. Pulling out three kunai she through each at the tree equal distances apart. She turned her head to Iruka and smiled "A bowl of ramen says I get to the top by lunch time."

[Tree Walking: 3/6]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:56 pm
Getting a running start this time she jumped onto the tree and pushed off quickly, her first kunai her goal. Feeling the chakra run through her she pushed more through to her legs and feet. "Almost there" She reached up and grabed the first kunai, still running up the tree. Feeling her foot about to slip she through her kunai higher as she jumped down to the ground once more.

"Why did you do that Juliet-chan? Most people make marks where they fall." He crossed his arms looking at the quizically.

Placing her hand on her hip as she still stood facing the tree but turned her head to him."Because, I'm going to grab one each time I go up, and sooner or later I'll be at the top!" she smiled and winked at him, turning her head back to the tree, preparing for her next attempt, the lowest kunai 3/4ths up the tree now.

[Tree Walking: 4/6]  

Lady [Ai]

Lady [Ai]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:02 pm
Her speed increasing with each attempt her feet now glowing violet with chakra as she began to run up the tree she smiled, to herself. "I'm going to make it" she said under her breath as she picked up her first kunai, her speed not wavering. Racing up the tree, the second kunai was now in her possession. Moving her legs faster she reached up and grabbed the last kunai and quickly through them all at the very top, all hitting the same spot on the tree. Falling to the ground without making a sound she turned to look at Iruka who's face looked dumbfounded. "Ready to buy me that Ramen?" she smiled and walked to him. "Mind if I take a sip?" she motioned to the water bottle he had on his hip.

"Oh, sure" he still couldn’t quite believe how fast she was learning this.

Bringing the bottle to her lips she began to drink from it, a few droplets of water still resting on her soft lips as she handed the water bottle back to Iruka. 'Alright, here we go!" she smiled and ran back to the tree.

[Tree Walking: 5/6]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:09 pm
This being much easier for her now she jumped nearly halfway up the tree, her feet catching onto the side of it as she landed. Pushing off with her feet she was now running quickly up the tree. Almost at the top she smirked thinking of Iruka's face. "Hah!" she said as she grabbed onto all three kunai at the top of the tree and looked down to Iruka as she shouted "Hope you have plenty of money because I'm really hungry!" As she jumped down from the tree she concentrated some more chakra into her feet as she passed a branch to catch on, now swinging around the branch she threw the three kunai at Iruka's feet before flipping off the branch and landing infront of him. "How was that sensei?" She smiled up at him and bent down to pick up her kunai.

"Wow I'm impressed Juliet-chan. Just watching you has made me hungry, let's go eat." He patted her on the back as they walked into town for the ramen shop, walking across the lake.

[Tree Walking: 6/6 Complete]  

Lady [Ai]

Lady [Ai]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:18 pm
Walking to the ramen shop she pushed the curtain out of her way as she sat down at the bar. The smell was amazing, freshly made noodles and ingredients; it made her stomach growl. She giggled as Iruka sat next to her and ordered two bowls of ramen for them. "Make that three!" she said and winked at Iruka. "I told you I was hungry!" she laughed and looked to the side and grabbed a pair of chopsticks. She broke them in half and stuffed them into her mouth like fangs. "RAWR!" she leapt at Iruka!

Startled he nearly fell out of his chair.

"Hahahahahaa" she was holding her sides as the man brought them their bowls of ramen. "Oh man this looks delicious!" she began eating as if she hadn't eaten in months. "mmmmm"

"Don't eat too much or people will call you a pig!"

She nearly choked as he said this and looked at him furiously! "WHAT!?" she hurled her bowl at his head when suddenly there was a puff of smoke and in his chair was nothing but a log.

[Art of Substitution: 1/4]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:25 pm
"Wha!?" She looked at the log dumbfounded. Where did he go!? She looked at the bowl of ramen on the floor still angry with him. She had a beautiful body and he knew it! Infact if she wasn't so young he'd probably be fawning over her instead of that other teacher!

"Looking for me?" he tapped her shoulder as he was now sitting on the other side of her, enjoying his ramen.

"Hey how did you do that!?" she demanded, she began to eat from her other ramen bowl, good thing she got two.

"Simple, when an opponent attacks you, simply think of something to take you place and somewhere else you want to be." He slurped up his noodles and looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Hmm, I wanna try, just don't use ramen!" she didn't want to get all sticky.

"Sure" he flung his arm out to the side and firmly ocnnected with her cheek.

"OWW!" she rubbed her now red cheek. "THAT HURT!!" growling as he sat there slurping his noodles.

[Art of Substitution: 2/4]  

Lady [Ai]

Lady [Ai]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:30 pm
Her eyes now glowing violet with chakra she looked him dead in the eye. "AGAIN!" she demanded closing her eyes to focus. Quickly another thrust came towards her. This time she felt his hand begin to press against her cheek but before she felt anything else she realized he was no long her hitting her, and she was now above him, in the perfect position to double over the knot she gave him earlier. "Too slow!" she shouted as she drove her first down onto his head once more.

Holding his head again he was nearly in tears. "Hey that really hurts ya know that! gahh...." Holding his head he took his cold cup of water and placed it against his skull.

Smiling triumphantly she returned to her seat and began finishing off her ramen, which tasted all the more better now.

[Art of Substitution: 3/4]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:38 pm
As she began finishing up her last bowl she brought the bowl up covering her face as she gulped the last of the broth down. "MMMM that was so good!" As she lowered the bowl she quickly noticed a bowl only a few inches from her own moving at a high velocity. Quickly channeling her chakra she disappeared and reappeared behind him. "Nice try Iruka but you aren't gonna get me again!" She smiled and instead of hitting his head again kissed it. Which she knew still hurt the sore area just as much.

"Ahh...well very good Juliet-chan" He smiled and handed her a scroll.

"Hm? What's this?" she took the scroll and opened it up reading what it contained. "In honor of Miyanari Juliet, Shinobi Academy Graduate." She looked up at him surprised "REALLY!?" she jumped up and tackled him!

Falling backward he hugged her as well. "Yes from this day forward you are a full fledged ninja."

She couldn't wait to show her friends! "Oh thank you so much Iruka-sensei! I have to go tell everyone!" She helped him up and ran out of the ramen shop to go and share the good news!

[Art of Substitution: 4/4 Complete]  

Lady [Ai]

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:42 pm
((Picking up where i left off)
Ronir's final test for substitution jutsu was constant substitution until he reached the other side of the village. He started in the classroom, switching places with a welcome matt just outside. From there, a sparrow from the roof halfway across town was used. The final substitution took Ronir the rest of the way across town, and substituted a fruit basket. Rouga Sensei was waiting for him there, with congratulations and a warm muffin.
"Next I'll teach you Bushin no Jutsu."
4/4 sub. jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Ronir had gotten back to his school, where Rouga-Sensei was ready to teach him another technique.

"Now you will learn Bushin no Jutsu, which will let you have clones that aid you in battle. Are you ready?"

Ronir nodded, and began scribbling down the hand signs as fast as he could. when Rouga had finished the signs, three Rougas stood there.

Ronir's first attempt left him with a face and arm slicking out of his side, which disappeared when he began freaking out.
1/3 bushin no Jutsu  

thoraxe_da_impaler

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:05 pm
Ronir prepared to try again, his hand signs correct, but slow. A puff of smoke errupted from seemingly nowhere. when the jutsu smoke cleared, a single clone stood in front of Ronir, about half his height. Ronir smacked his clone on the head, making it disappear.

"Why don't you go eat some lunch?" rouga asked as Ronir sa down, sweat dripping from his brow.

So he did, and stalked off home to get some food.
2/3 Bushin no Jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:14 pm
Lunch was eaten quickly, as Ronir wanted to get this Jutsu out of the way so he could finish his schoolwork sooner. The hand signs came naturally to Ronir as he sped up his preparation, and set aside the set amout of chakra. Smoke appeared with a quiet poof, and filled the room. When it cleared, Rouga-Sensei was surrounded by three Ronir clones. Even better, Ronir combined this jutsu with his, and made all three clones pull out a light blade, before releasing both of the techniques and plopped down in a chair.

"You shouldn't try to combine those two jutsus yet, ronir, they both cost a lot to use, and the light blade is constantly draining it" said Rouga
3/3 Bushin no Jutsu  

thoraxe_da_impaler

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 pm
It was Ronir's final day of official training, as he approached the only unfrozen pool of water in the Village Hidden in the Snow. Before ronir could stand next to Rouga-Sensei, he reached the edge of the pool. Sensei stood there, out in the middle of the pool of water, performing the hand sign for water walking, beckoning for Ronir to come over. The sign was performed, and Ronir stepped onto the water, and sank immediately. Ronir came sputtering up out of the water, and swam toward shore. As soon as he got out of the water, he felt the chill.
1/6 water-walking  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces