Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Rook 'Riichi' Ryuujin
╔═════════════════════╗
Go ahead
╚═════════════════════╝

The young fiery personality child was making his way to the Academy. And boy, was he late. He was at least half hour later, but he figured it was better to be fashionably late and look cool than be five minutes late and look like a dork. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets, and his usual casual smirk on. His long cloak was flowing out behind him, making his look like someone who belonged to a gang or something along those lines. His red eyes surveyed the area of the Academy as he walked through the gates. Two instructors were outside on their break, and looked at him. He smirked at them while taking out his right hand and waving at them. They frowned and shook their heads. He always was a hard person to control, let alone trying to teach right from wrong. He was usually laid back and friendly, but when angered, he was a raging fire. He finally reached the entrance doors, and was making his way to his classroom. The boots he wore made the soft clicking noise on the hard wood floors, and he smirked even more. He reached the classroom he was always taught in, even as a little kid, and reached for the door. He opened it, having everyone look at him. Normally, people would be nervous to enter the classroom and be the center of attention, but Rook was comfortable with it. The teacher simply looked at him with a frown, while his smirk widened. The teacher turned to him, crossing his arms with his papers in one hand, and a kunai in the other. Rook could tell he was reminding the class on how to hold a kunai.

"Do you have any clue how late you are?" He teacher demanded. Rook look at him with look of shock mixed in with confusion. He tipped his head to the side, making him look rather cute. His single red strip was clearly visible from the rest of his raven black hair.

"I was late? I'm pretty sure I arrive at school around this time everyday. Am I wrong?" He asked in a velvet voice. Some of the classmates chuckled, other giggled, and one or two girls swooned at his voice. He simply thought they were just giggling at his comment. The teacher knew it was no use to argue with the individual and turned to the rest of the class. Rook took this as a signal to sit down and went to sit down at the back of the class. A few girls giggled as he passed, but again, he only smirked. He gave the teacher his attention, while leaning back in his chair and putting his feet up on the desk.

"Alright, class. Before we were interrupted-"

"Hey! Not my fault you let yourself be distracted." Rook countered the teacher's comment. The instructor sighed, before continuing.

"I was saying we are going to have test day. And if everything going to well for you, you will become a Genin today. Good luck to all of you, and I hope to see you all soon. Try your hardest and give it your all." The teacher finished while gazing over the whole lot of the students. His eyes rested on Rook's before he turned and ventured out into the halls. The deal of today was, you were on your own with training till you were called and found. Then you went to the evaluation room to be told whether or not you can graduate. Rook was confident that he could pass without much problem. He did most of his training on his own and tried to keep secret about it. He raised his arms behind his head and leaned back in the chair some more. A few girls got up from their chair and went over to him. He watched them walk up to him, and gave them each smiles. The first one stepped up to him, looking a bit nervous.

"Umm...Rook?" She asked as if he hadn't taken notice to her presence. He looked at her, closing his red eyes half way.

"Yeeees?" He said, drawing out the word. She gulped and swallowed. Her squeezed her hands together and bowed to him.

"W-will you please train with us!?" She asked in a rush. He smiled, before sitting up all the way. He stood up, and he was easily taller than her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, before walking past her. He looked over his shoulder at her,

"Sorry. I prefer to train on my own. But thanks for the offer!" He exclaimed while winking. He was friendly as hell, and was also unintentionally a chick magnet. He exited the classroom, greeting anyone who smiled his way. Which was a lot of people. He had his hands in his pockets again, his long stride brought him back to the place he always went to when something big was about to happen. He was happy to see the room was completely empty, and began to take off his cloak. His black shirt hung loosely around his body, and hung by his waist. He quickly made a handsign, and soon a puff of smoke was formed in front of him, and the smoke cleared. Once the smoke cleared, another form of Rook appeared in front of him. He smirked at himself, before both of them moved the weights, and began to lift them. Rook sat on a stool, while his clone stood before him.

"So, you nervous for the test?" His clone asked. The thing he loved about himself, is his clone acted like they were a different person, sort of like they had their own life instead of being controlled by one person. Rook shook his head, his shaggy hair whirled around. His smirk widened.

"Not at all. That's just what they want you to do. I refuse. They don't scare me in the least." He replied rather confidently. The clone nodded, before continuing to lift weights. Rook looked at the floor, before looking around. The clone noticed his eyes wondering, and questioned him. Rook looked back to the clone, his usual playful smirk was gone. He gave a look of unamusement and boredom.

"It's the same ol' same ol' everyday. Not excitement at all. Where is the fun sparing? The exciting chance to challenge the instructors? I miss that, it was an actual challenge. But now, all I have to do is train and fight people. Don't get me wrong, I love fighting, it's just not the only thing I like." A silence passed by the two, before they both looked at each other, pointing out their index finger.

"Take over a village!" They both yelled at the same time. They let out a roar of laughter before they grew weak from laughing too much and the weights fell on their feet. They let out a howl of pain, before bringing their feet up and grabbing onto it. Hoping around and trying to ease the pain, while yelling about the pain, all the while trying to keep their balance. After a few moments, they went back to laughing at each other about dropping a weight on their feet.

Shortly after the small episode with the clone and the dropping of the weights, an instructor came into the room and demanded Rook report to the examination room. Rook smirked and began making his way there. Many people looked nervous as they went around, trying to hone their skills, trying to fight the last things that weighed them down. Rook, took a much better approach. He made a mask of nervousness, while he was completely calm on the inside. He opened the door to the examination room, and was greeted by a long desk with many observers sitting around it. They all looked at the confident male, and gestured for him to stand in the middle of the room. He calmly walked over, his casual smirk gave off the glow of confidence. He smiled and turned to them.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I'am Rook 'Riichi' Ryuujin of the Hidden Flame. I hope you enjoy the show and get to graduate soon." He said in a polite, yet cocky voice. The teachers on the other side of the room gave him odd looks, before scratching something on their clip boards. They all looked up at him, which he took as a signal to start. He smirked before preforming a few handsigns. Half the room was filled with smoke, and the teachers began to look around for him, and the smoke began to clear. Once the smoke was fully cleared, the clones were in the formation of a triangle, much like when geese fly south for the winter. They all put their right arm across their stomach, and their right foot was placed back a it. They all bowed respectfully to the teachers, all seven of them.

"And for our next trick, we will be showing how to successfully preform a substitution."
They all said calmly and at the same time. The clones of Rook quickly scattered around the room, while the original Rook stood in the same place. The clones then picked out kunai and began to focus on their target. Rook, on the other hand, didn't give them much time to center themselves. He quickly raced around the room, while they threw the kunais. Once they neared him, he preformed the handsigns, and replaced himself with a clone who took them kunai. Upon pulling off the jutsu, he used the tree climbing jutsu and scaled the wall. Once he was near the ceiling, he pulled out five kunai and threw them at the clones. The clones let out surprised gasps and disappeared in a puff of smoke. The clones had been close together and a large cloud of smoke was gathered in the room. A shadow could be seen in the smoke, and soon, the original Rook emerged from the smoke. He had the kunais he had used dangling from a chain from his belt, and he crossed his right over his stomach again. He bowed and gave the teachers a smirk.

"Hope you enjoyed the show." With that being said, he quickly turned on his heels, and began to walk over. He looked over his shoulder and smiled at them. He waved over his shoulder, and chuckled. His left hand ventured back into his pocket, and he opened the door and walked out. At long after his examination, he was walking through the main field of the Academy. He was smirking big time, thinking he did an amazing job on his performance. He laughed and looked at the sky. Soon, life wouldn't be so dull. After a few moments, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He calmly looked over his shoulder and smirked at the teacher who stood there. He teacher held out a head band, and gave him a pat on the back.

"Congratulations, Rook. You are now a Genin of the Hidden Flame."
He said. Rook gratefully took the head band, before attaching it to his belt.

"Finally!" He exclaimed before making his way to the Academy exit. He saw a few people look at him, and laugh. A classmate ran up to him, and he couldn't seem to stop laughing. Rook waited for the boy to settle down, before he continued with what he was saying. The boy raised his hand up in the air.

"Is it true? What you did in the examination room?" He questioned. Rook smirked and raised an eyebrow. He took his right hand out of his pocket and gave the boy a high five.

"And what did I do in the examination room?" He asked in a low soft tone. The boy laughed again, before pointing to a fuming boy near the corner. Rook had always been better than the boy sitting in the corner, and he always outdid him. It was mainly cause Rook had no shame or regret in what he did. Rook looked at him, before turning back to the boy he was currently talking to. His smirked widened.

"Yes, It's true. I did show him up. Big time in a matter of fact." Rook replied while he continued on his way. Soon, he could train and learn his clan's jutsu. It was his main goal from the start, and finally he could get it done.

╔══════════════════════╗
Piss me off...
╚══════════════════════╝

[Word count = 2077 x 2 = 4154
Jutsus learned:
Clone: 300/300
Substitution: 400/400
Tree climbing: 600/600
Chakra molding: 500/500
Leaf concentration: 500/500
Target practice: 200/200
Weight lifting: 300/300
Dummy fighting: 200/200
Sparing: 300/300
Meditating: 300/300]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:22 pm
"Oh great...." Draketh looked up at the tree nervous and excited. He used his chakra at the bottom of his feet and jumped onto the tree trunk and began to sprint. He ran for about 20ft and then lost his grip but instead of slipping he simply pushed off of the tree and marked his total distance.(28ft/35ft)

Tree Climbing (1/3)  

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

It had been an hour and 20 minutes before Draketh got to the classroom.He came in the classroom grinning as the other students got quiet after seeing him.Draketh sat down in the way back of the classroom and leaned back lazily in his chair with his feet on top of his desk."Alright today you must learn the Bunshin no Jutsu!! Any volunteers? This is a great opportunity to learn something new. This jutsu will turn you into anyone and anybody. It can help you trick your opponent or move around hidden" Nobody had raised their hand or even thought about it. Many of them were too nervous or too bored."Oh boy...he is gonna-" Draketh got cut off by Iruka-sensei. "Draketh why don't you come up and do it HUH!?" Iruka-sensei had been yelling at him mostly because he never did anything but fight with other students and pretty much ignore what anyone says.Draketh sighed. "Fine." Draketh went up in front of the class and imitated the many hand signs Iruka-sensei had shown him and cried out,"Henge No Jutsu!!!!" He had turned into Iruka-sensei and laughed as he imitated him saying, "I am your teacher!!! Who wants to learn how to beat up a teacher?" Draketh laughed as he turned back into himself.He performed the jutsu twice more only this time he had turned into a desk and into a chair.

Henge No Jutsu (3/3)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 pm
After class Draketh stayed in his corner at the back of the classroom thinking of what skills to practive and whether he should learn them at all. He sat for2 minutes when a girl with long brown hair and one eye covered by her hair cam eup to him. Draketh looked into her hazel red eye and tried not to blush. He though he was pretty cute and he didn't want to seem like a wuss.Do you wann go tree climbing? I could use a little help.The girl asked shyly. She smiled at him and Draketh replied,Yeah..sure...I...I don't mind. I'm Kaze but most people call me Drake or Draketh.I'm Erica! The girl replied.They went into a nearby forst and began climbing. Both of them had climbed a tree for about 40ft and stopped and jumped off and landed.They tried again. This time Draketh climbed about 65ft and Erica climbed 68ft.No fair...This tiem we race. Whoever reaches the top first gets to be the other person's best friend.Erica nodded and they both ran up the tree.As they jumped from branch to branch in the sunlight of the setting sun they bonded closer and closer and became friends on their own.Draketh was the first to reach the top and he breathed heavily and Erica arrived only 10 seconds after he did. They layed down and rested on the highest branch and Erica winked at him. He smiled and closed his eyes slowly thinking to himself.'My first friend...'

Tree Climbing (3/3)  

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bosc

Familiar Guildsman

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 pm
Hito Odei
User Image

A hatted boy walked with a mellow look on his face. His eyes darkened by the shadow of his brow, and the clothing on his back ripped and torn. It was clear he had been through enough battles in his younger years to last a lifetime. Though there was an aura of hate and insanity among this man, a blood-lust that was hidden behind his simple smile. As he made his way through the building he found his way to the Live Training Stadium within the Academy. It was very similar to an exam arena with a large single wall surrounding the entire area where the students would participate in sparring matches in order to faster hone their skills. Starring at its walls he thought 'Ahh this may be a chance to recuperate, and hopefully change out of these torn clothes.' As he thought, he jumped up and landed atop the wall, with the entire class sprawled out before him. He felt anger as he saw them run and smile, they are ignorant to the pain that exist, the pain that took him from his entire family. The greed that ruled the world. It will soon be time for them to see just what the great official forces can do to the people who are dear to them when the time comes to be protected. With that he jumped down from the top of the wall to the higher seats of the stands surrounding the upper level of the training arena,and walked around until he finally found his seat in plan sight. As he sat he wiped the dirt from his face and body, and walked into a nearby door labled with the kanji for restroom. After a few hours he emerged from the building fully dressed in new clothing and fresh. He began walked down the stands of the arena, noticing a group of ninja that looked like his class, along with a woman who looked like a goddess in ninja clothing, if that was even possible. The group was sparring as the class had already begun. He desired to watch what was occurring from a safe distance, in case this was more then just another crazy game these kids play. But all of a sudden the red haired woman attacked, 'Hmm this may just be interesting' he thought watching from the stands. He pulled out a small notepad and pen to take notes on anything he had found important.

A few hours had passed.

Hito had been watching the battle for what seemed like an eternity 'Well that was quite entertaining.' He thought to himself as the battle finally came to an end and as a fresh mist began to settle in the area outside, he slowly arose from his long rest. Hito stretched his back and smiled to see so much determination and effort, this was one of the most optimistic days ever! Hito was not used to such will, for back in the mist village he and his Grandfather only fished and worried about paying off debts. It was great. So much so that it reminded Hito of that day he super glued himself to....well to himself, it took Hito weeks to get rid of those stains. Moving on, it seemed to Hito that the woman who was administering the exam to the students had a small tattoo located on the back of her neck, hidden by her hair. This marking resembeled that of the Kirigakure thugs who killed Hito's family. Perhaps he should alert some other official of this person. Although that would arouse even more attention from outside villages and forces than Hito would like in his life. And Hito had the strangest feeling that his new 'Master' would frown on her relation to such a group being exposed, it probably would cause her to lose both her job and rank as a ninja. With that in mind Hito thought he would try and fit in quietly, perhaps he could find out if she was worth working with, or if her head would look good on a plaque on his wall; he didn't forget who he was and where he had come from. As his thoughts faded he left the arena and followed the small droplets of blood left behind, it wasn't easy but he managed to find his Instructor and class. She seemed to be lost in thought, undoubtedly about her freaky deaky past with the Mist village and the fact that Hito wore the symbol proudly on his hat. He didn’t much care though, since he had to learn how to be a ninja from her, it meant that he would be honing his skills from the one who caused his family grief, at least for now. Walking up behind Matsako, the instructor, Hito smiled and spoke "Hey!" He yelled anxiously "My aren’t you my new teacher? Well I suppose I was late and missed class, huh? It was great watching you all though, I took notes and practiced a lot of the concepts on my own. Everything really, and it’s super legit! My names Hito Odei by the way." He said smiling.

Still panting a little, Matsako was pretty happy about how this day went actually. She met a lovely team and retrieved a lot of information about the hands that the future of the ninja world will reside in. Granted Matsako would train them well enough to make it to the future. But she has a hunch that this group is essentially different. The kids could take her on and actually put up a small amount of contest, or maybe her skills were just fading. None the less, what a lovely class time this would be! It'll have to be later though, who knows if it even ever happens? Oh well! She had to go and ready the next portion of her lesson. "Hey!"- In an instant Matsako was on his back with her legs wrapped around his waist, biting him playfully in random places on his arms, neck, and head. She finally stopped in one location which was chewing on the top of his head until she realized what she was doing, and stopped. Seriously, who the hell sneaks up on a girl when she's admiring something? The nerve this boy had! Wait, who the hell was he anyways and why didn't he attack her?

Releasing her mouth from the black-haired head belonging to the kid she was wrapped around, he started talking. Still having her legs around his waist to keep her up, she placed her elbow on his shoulder to hold her head up with her hand. Matsako's mismatched eyes narrowed a bit while looking away as she was partially listening to him. She actually started to be interested in her little visitor when he said he was her student and unwrapped her legs off him to hop back down to the ground. The way he spoke uhm... made her less interested in the class if there were more like him. His presentation is nice, being able to sneak up on her without Matsako noticing, then again her awareness is pretty low. Anyways, He gave his name: Hito Odei, nothing familiar there, whatever. Matsako just stared at him for awhile after he was done speaking, just watching and studying him for a little bit. Then she realized she should say something! "Oh! My name's Matsako Love! The instructor for the New Class! I'm originally from the Mist village" She said announcing role to the one she'll have to call her pupil or something stupid like that. Normally she wouldn't fully announce that she was from the mist village, because she tried to keep her past under wraps.

Hito stood there awkwardly as the weird women kept biting him, obviously this was a side effect of that infamous time of the month thing he heard about. The bit marks instantly disappeared, not that he wanted to show it though. He was hoping to keep that ace in the hole for as long as he could. "Well...That was one akward introduction, I’ll give you that." Hito said scratching his head, "Hmm, you are from Hidden Mist? I am too! My family was killed by a crooked gang." He said poking fun and mocking her accomplishments, he always did like to see how much he could push people. Then in a dark voice he spoke in a calm fashion "I am Hito Odei, last surviving member of the Kinanato Fishing Village of the Hidden Mist." He said and gave a cold stare, returning to his devious smile and speaking once more "So I guess we’re together now as student and teacher! I look foward to this experience! Do you want to go practice now or later?" It was blatantly obvious Hito was restless, a normal attitude, especially to a clearly eager shinobi such as this one. More of a foolish gesture then a brave one, but perhaps this would allow him to see her angry and true, a tactical advantage if she went past her limit and decided to try and kill Hito. He could alert the Hidden Mist Police Force and she would be arrested in a jiff, given he actually made it out of the academy alive.

Matsako's ears perked up when the man said he was from that village in the Mist. Okay, that was okay, people had a right to be ignorant of her cause. It's not like Matsako even cared if people knew or not, the important thing was that she knew about it, and her victims knew about it. Hell, maybe someday Hito could be her next victim? Only time will tell! And boy, time told some great stories, usually with endings in her favor. Matsako scratched her head at the thought. 'Was this kid plainly ill in the head or trying to anger me? Maybe it was just both? Awh! that poor thing! So dumb and yet... even more dumb thinking he could anger me!' She thought to herself.

Matsako just starred at him while he was poking fun, anytime someone tried to anger her, she usually responded with confusion. "Uhm... Yeah!Very cool!" She said laughing while rubbing the back of her head. Yep, they were group mates alright! Joyous celebration for us all! Matsako finally covered the gang affiliated mark on her back. "Oh yes, this will do very nicely!" Matsako said with a large grin whilst admiring the student. Hito asked if they should run through some training or something? "Run through a practice? I can't at the moment. I've got bigger things to do! Much, much bigger things to do!" 'Like get you someday...' She thought to herself after denying Hito's joking around. She clearly wasn't getting uneasy at all making his foolish attempts futile. Matsako took some time to remember what her instructions were exactly. She put her head down poking her forehead trying to remember, she really should've paid attention to her planner "You! Child!" She said with her head shooting up and pointing at him with her beautiful index finger. "When you got here, what did you have to do afterward? Meet the principle?" She asked him loudly, hopefully he wouldn't be clueless.

"I actually just walked on campus right before your training session and didn't get to know anyone else. I had already gotten my schedule prior to today, I'm sorry!" He replied in an actually sympathetic and unfortunate tone. Even though this woman was a murderer, she was still his teacher and he had to respect that much, or so he assumed.

"Get some sleep kid, we have the final exam tomorrow. I hope those notes you took will help you pass." Matsuko said giving up on the young mist academy student already. With the finals already here, she wouldn't have to deal with this annoying child any longer until next semester, given he didn't get his instructor changed over that time period.

The next day arrived.

The weather outside was darkened by the clouds that had begun to roll over; a down pour was coming. Birds and other small wildlife hurried off to their shelters in order to protect themselves from the incoming rain. The lights at the academy were on and slightly illuminated the grounds not to far from the windows. A group of young racoons gathered by the outside generators of the building as it gave off an amount of heat that would suit their small bodies. One of the pest even dragged a large trashed cardboard box over to the others for them all to go inside. Meanwhile, the next class had begun for the shinobi in the west wing of the academy. In a class room numbered room One hundred and seventy two, role was being called as the late alarm had sounded. "Everyone is here. Good," the instructor stated openly to the class without the expectation of a response from any of her students. "Hmm, as I told you all earlier this week, today is your final exam. Either you pass this final test today, or your fail and repeat the entire basic ninja academy again. Simple as that," said the Teacher in a rather whimsical and sarcastic manner. "For those of you who may have forgotten who I am over the course of these one hundred and thirty three days, I am Matsuko Sensai, Jounin Specialist here at the Universal Shinobi Academy facility and of the Hidden Mist village." She stood from behind her desk holding a small stack of paper in one hand and several pencils in the other. It was time for the exam. She ditributed the text and pencils by hand and continued to patrol the class room throughout the time of the exam. Many of the students sweated bullets for they were not ready or were simply anxious about their early graduation. Matsuko had expected Hito to be one of those students. He was not. He was in fact steadily answering each question, pitting the blunt end of his pencil to his chin in his thoughts. He was one of the first students to finish.

A few more moments passed.

"Okay class, it seems that I have some unfortunate news for the entire class," Matsuko stated as she held the stack of graded exams in front of her on her desk. "All of you," she paused for added suspense, "Have passed and will never see me again. How unfortunate." She finished sarcastically. Hito was relieved. One day in and he had already aced the exam he needed to become a full fledged shinobi. In an instant his demeanor changed; from that of a innocent hard studying student to someone with a darker goal. 'Now I must become stronger, to exact my revenge,' he thought to himself, but shortly smiled and stood from his seat. It was time to go, he hadn't any ties with anyone so he figured he would just leave, thought he would be back someday for Matsuko Love.

Word Count

Words= 2522

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

It had been about 3 days since Draketh had a new friend. Already they had told each other secrets and Draketh showed her the scars on his hands that were shaped like a cross.Draketh came into the large classroom full of students that were talking in their groups and playing around with Erica in the seat next to Draketh's which was right next to his corner of the classroom. Nobody knew anything about Draketh's past but her and she knew what it was like to have a past that you are afraid of. In Draketh's mind she was the only one in the room that understood his pain. Yet, Draketh has yet to realize that he is not the only kid in the room. It is possible that he could be the youngest since he, Erica, and almost 2 other students were 13 out of the other 16 kids who were at least 15 or 14.Although everyone knew who Draketh was and what he was capable of. He had beaten many of the smartest kids in the school in chess and other stragedy games.

Ok class settle down. Today you will be reviewing how to control the flow of chakra. In order to control where and what amount of chakra you want you must be able to have peace with your mind and have a lage amount of focus bbefore you will be able to use chakra without thinking about it. Now you see that river outside. You must focus chakra at the bottom of your feet to be able to walk across the river. The first person to walk across the river 3 times will be awarded top of the class and will be able to choose a jutsu to learn and I will teach it to you after school.Draketh smiled largely for this is something he could do. As he sat there quietly watching everyone including Erica and Iruka-sensei run out the classroom as fast as they could he stood up and jumped out of the window in the back of the room that was 8 inches away from his corner and walked to the river and stood on top of the river with chakra at the bottom of his feet and waited for the crowd to come. As everyone ran towards the river they suddenly stopped and stared at him wide-eyed as he walked across the river twice and then tried running. Draketh ran across the river cautiously and then turned around and tried again and fell into the river by making one false step. As he began sinking to the bottom he thought to himself 'I wonder if I can walk on the water from down here....' When Draketh's body had reached the bottom he send large amounts of chakra to his feet and he began to shoot up to the top of the water standing on the surface and ran on the water 5 more times before jumping back onto solid ground. He smiled behind his gray face mask and looked at Erica while she looked at him as if she had just seen him fly. Iruka-sensei then walked over to him and gave him a pat on the back and announced,DRAKETH IS NOW TOP STUDENT OF THE CLASS!!!!as he held Draketh's hand high. The whole class cheered and screamed for him. All except a particular group of students clap for him. They were in the back of the crowd staring at him. Draketh couldn't get why they didn't like him but he knew something bad was going to happen in result of today's events.

It had been hours and the class was over and Erica had gone to Draketh's house to leave him some tea and he was sitting in the corner of the classroom as the light from the setting sun shone on his face and he awoke and looked up as Iruka-sensei approached to him smiling.

I am proud of you Draketh.So what technique do you want to learn?Draketh was a bit confused at first. Draketh had never seen Iruka-sensei be so kind and so....NICE. He thought and wondered whether he should learn the Bunshin No Jutsu or the Art of substitution.I will choose tomorrow Iruka-sensei I can't decide today.He walked out of the school and went home still thinking about what to learn.....

Water Walking (3/3)

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image

This week was turning out great for Draketh. He was suppose to choose what technique he wanted to learn and he knew he wanted to learn the Art of Substitution. He wondered whether or not he could perform a perfect substitution but he didn't care.Draketh came to the meeting spot that Iruka-sensei told him and stood in the middle of a large grassy field with bright sunlight, cool winds, colorful leaves, and beautiful trees. Draketh could see Iruka-sensei under a tree from where he was and he seemed to enjoy the sight of the wonderful place as well. Iruka-sensei then nodded and threw a rock at him. Draketh then tried to imitate the hand signs that Iruka-sensei had shown him and the only thing that happened was he appeared 2 feet away from where he was standing before. HUH!? What the fu-. Iruka-sensei what did I do wrong?Before Iruka-sensei could even answer the question Draketh interrupted him by punching him in the stomach. Draketh forgot that he needed something to substitute his body and he needed a place to hide or he simply needed somewhere to go. Iruka-sensei noticed the glimpse in his eyes and threw another rock at him. Draketh saw teh rock coming at him and he repeated the hand signs and appeared behind Iruka-sensei and the rock hit a boulder the size of a television. Iruka-sesnei grinned as he spun around swinging his fist at Draketh. Draketh repeated the hand signs as he saw Iruka-sesnei flinch and as Iruka-sensei punched a wooden block in half Draketh had appeared to his right and he even had the nerve to try to throw a punch at him. Iruka-sensei grabbed his fist and swung Draketh into the air and with his other hand throw a kunai and Draketh repeated the hand signs as the kunai hit another bolder as Draketh appeared right behind the bolder in mid air. While the boulder was coming down at Iruka-sensei he himself performed a substitution and a smaller boulder was crushed beneath the one that Draketh was now standing on top of looking at the sun with the wind blowing his long black hair and his scarf.Iruka-sensei. Would you like to have just a small battle? I want to test out a jutsu I have been wanting to try for a long time.Iruka-sensei was astonished that Draketh had actually spoken. He had never heard his voice. Even when he had asked him what he had done wrong he hadn't heard him because his voice was so low at the moment. Iruka-sensei nodded and accepted the spar.We can start tomorrow. What do you say, hm?

The Next Day

Draketh came to the field once again and Iruka-sesnei was waiting and he stared at Draketh.Tomorrow is graduation day. You have done everything you need to do. All you need to do is perform 3 Bunshin No Jutsu's. If you don't know what it is it is when you create a clone exactly like you. I will go ahead and show you the hand signs.Iruka-sensei quickly did a few hand sings and a clone that looked exactly like him appeared to his right. Before Iruka-sesnei could make his clone disappear Draketh had already created an exact copy. When that copy disappeared he created 2 copies. When that copy disappeared he created 3 copies. Draketh got a bit tired after that and stopped. Draketh then fell on the ground and fells asleep....

Graduation Day....

Draketh sat in the classroom bored. Everyone's name had been called except for him and Erica. When Erica's name was called she went up with her newly dyed red hair and came back smiling and showing the 2 fingers with her silver rings on the both of them. Draketh was just noticing that she had 2 silver rings on her index and middle finger on both her right and left hands. Draketh went up and looked up at Iruka-sensei.Here is your headband. Where it at all times. This headband is a symbol that you graduated from the ninja academy. Good Luck on fulfilling your dreams Draketh. I am proud of you.Draketh didn't hear anything. He just put the headband on turned around and jumped out the window of the classroom and yelled happily as he began to fall for he had jumped above the entire village. Draketh was one step closer to becoming a shinobi. He was a gennin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image
Hariko Mizu, The Cold Demon

There he stood, the so-called Cold Demon Child. Hariko looked up to the academy. He had been taken into the system after years on the street. His kekkei genkai was finally seen as an asset, rather then a curse upon his village. He would use this academy, and use it's teaching for himself. He would get stronger and feed off of the village. Then, when he had grown as strong and viscous as a wolf, he would bite the very hand that fed him. He would gain the power he desired and show that the monster they had once thought him to be would surface. His face was solemn as his turquoise eyes closed for but a moment. He remember his pain, and his suffering. He remembered his loss, and his hatred. He would not let this gift go to waste. Opening them with determination, he entered the school. Such an environment was somewhat new to him. But he had everything he would need and had already learned some of the abilities of chakra manipulation, shape manipulation, and nature manipulation. However. He had yet to perfect them. He moved through the hallways, catching stares from other students towards the odd, pale child. He entered the classroom, and looked over the surrounding seats. Taking a moment to think, he then walked up the steps and sat down near the middle. He didn't want to be so close as to draw attention to him. But, he wanted to be close enough so that he could best pick up everything the teacher would give them. He waited calmly as other students entered. The teacher, meanwhile approach the group, smiling and waiting for them before they would begin the class for the students. The teacher began “Greetings to all of you my students. For those of you whom are new, this is the academy class in the shinobi arts. Today we will be going over some of the most important jutsu for your learning of the fundamentals. Without these jutsu at your disposal, you could hardly call yourselves ninja.”
Chakra total: 345
Spendable chakra points: 45
Henge no Jutsu: 300/300  

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ▂▃▅▆↕☆↕▆▅▃▂ ♪ ♭ ♩ ♪ ♬ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗

Please, call me Discord...
╚═════════════════════╝

The young boy was walking carefully down the forested path towards the large Academy that every ninja went to. It was a good way to keep track of how much power goes into each village, but it had the one thing that made Aaron cringe from, people. He hated them, loathed them. The way they could smile at each other, the way they were so damn happy with their lives, the way they complained about how much they hated life when one thing goes wrong. He down right detested people for that and many other reasons. They haven't walked a mile in his shoes, nor would they want to. He sighed, and crossed his arms. The chains that hung around his legs clanked together softly, breaking the annoying silence around him. He hated the feeling of being stuck in a room full of people, let alone have to train with them. He wondered who he would be meeting, and who he would be trying to avoid. The 11 year old boy sighed, seeing the large building come into view a lot faster than he had originally hoped. Already he could see people rushing around, making friends, trusting others, chatting about their lives. What a sick bunch. He huffed, before pushing his way through the large crowd of people. His black shirt, belt, chains and overall appearance simply told people to stay away from him. He liked it better that way, he liked it better if they stayed away and left him to his thoughts. He chose the more vacant hallways to travel, doing his best not to lash out at anyone who dared get too close. He almost did, but managed to caught himself and give a normal greeting. The classroom should be almost empty by this time, so he decided to go there and watch while others made their way in. Aaron sighed and continued on, playing with the handcuffs on his left wrist. He was more than happy to leave, and learn on his own. But this was required of him, something he had to do. He slid the door open, and didn't both to look at the few students already there. His light purple hair was messy, but that gave a dangerous look to him, his glowing silver eyes were glued ahead of him. He preferred a place near the window, that way he didn't have to stare at everyone too long. He quickly made his way to the back, and eventually made it to the most furthest seat away from everyone else, next to the last window. He frowned, before sitting back in his chair, and bringing his feet up on the desk. He glared out the window, detesting all the happy-go-lucky people outside. They should be get a move on, before they are late. Aaron's attention was brought back to the Teacher as he began to explain the jutsu they were going to learn. The Teacher smirked, before writing on the bored the hand signs of the jutsus. Seemed easy enough. Aaron was about to get up and go outside to practice, before the teacher brought their attention back to the front.

"Oh, yes. And class. Once you have figured out how to do them, we will be preforming them as a class. Oh, and you will have to be in pairs of three." He said. Aaron huffed and plopped down in his chair. Had it just been him, he would have gotten these jutsus down flat just by himself.

╔═════════════════════╗
How am I feeling?: Annoyed
What are my thoughts?: Stupid people...
Who am I with?: No one but myself
Word count: 584
Spendable Chakra points: 584
╚═════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

The young girl was traveling to the Academy, her eyes were glued to the ground in front of her, watching her feet land on the ground below. She wasn't looking forward to going to train with a bunch of people, nor was she looking forward to listening to a teacher give them orders while they follow it like trained puppies. It was the one thing she hated most, people being willingly controlled. But these people would be no older than 15, which meant they had to follow orders, or else they wouldn't know what to do. The young girl frowned, as she saw many people outside talking and chatting to one another. She didn't mind the talking, nor did she mind people talking about their life, she just loathed the idea of letting someone get the better of them. If they were at all human, they would have fought back. But it seems no everyone had that in them. They simply sat at a desk and listened to every command the teacher told them. It was gross. The Kaigo heard the bell ring, filed inside just like everyone else, and looked for her classes. She found it, slid the door open, and walked in like everyone else. She chose a simple desk near the front, and tried to keep to herself. People filed in, sat around her, and waited for instructions. She hated that, people telling her what to do and trying to control her. She just continued on, and listened at the teacher telling them to get into a group of three, and to try to preform some of the jutsus. She memorized the hand signs written on the board, and turned her head around. She selected someone at random, and picked a young boy sitting somewhat in the middle. He had black hair and green eyes. She got up from her seat and walked over.

"Want to be my partner?" she asked.

{Chakra total: 345}
{Spendable chakra points: 345}

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

RLRLR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

Hariko glanced to the door, noticing as a boy with odd purple hair and silver eyes entered. He seemed a little older then Hariko, and his face showed signs of discomfort and annoyance. He moved past Hariko, heading to the back. His eyes followed him for a moment, seeing him go to the window in the back. then man sat down, frowning visibly, his feet up on the desk. Then a girl with large eyes and long brown hair came in. She seemed seemed a bit disturbed by the environment around her. She sat down near the front. once she was in, they all listened to the teacher, whom continued. "Oh, yes. And class. Once you have figured out how to do them, we will be preforming them as a class. Oh, and you will have to be in pairs of three." The teacher then turned around and began listing the jutsu they would be learning. They listed beside them the particular handseals that would work best with these jutsus, and their numbers and orders. The teacher turned to them all, and spoke to them about these jutsus. "First, there is the transformation jutsu. This allows one to use their chakra to take on a different physical form temporarily. They can alter their appearance, and their voice to match nearly anything. This technique is perfect for stealth and similar purposes. It, however, isn't perfect. Certain jutsu and those with unique or particularly strong senses can see through it. And you can't just look and sound like them. You have to know what you are copying and act the part." The students in the class had begun to gather into groups. Hariko looked up with his Turquoise eyes to the girl from before. He could see her approach and ask him to be his partner. He was a bit surprised how quickly he was picked. He glanced back for a moment, thinking, before nodding. "Alright..." He stood up, looking to her for a moment, before turning around. He walked towards the boy at the window, intending to lead her. He thought he should have the best partners he could. "Excuse me, I thought you would be the most appropriate person to be our partner for the jutsu training."
Chakra total: 722
Spendable chakra points: 122
Bushin no Jutsu- 300/300  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Upon having the teacher tell them they had to work with two other people, Aaron let out a sigh if frustration. He didn't like working with people, he liked to work on his own. He simply didn't like people in general. His hatred for them ran deep, and he wanted to change just about everything about them. He sighed, before he heard the shift of chairs being moved and the squeal of shoes across the slick floor. He sighed deeply, and let his feet continue to rest on the table in front of him. He waited for someone to come ask him, but he was sure no one would. The young boy continued to look out the window, before a voice turned his attention back. The voice belonged to a younger boy, who seemed more social than he was. The little boy polity said Aaron would be a appropriate partner to team with, and he would be right. Aaron was one of the oldest in the class, and was more than willing to show some little kids how they would end up if they pissed him off. But Aaron didn't feel that same annoying vibe around this kid, and his girl partner, as he did with so many other people. He was about to reject their offer, for he was a lone wolf, but decided it would be better working with two people he could tolerate other than pushing them away and honing his skills alone. He gave a small smile, before lifting his head onto the floor. He lightly tapped the desk top with his hand, and stood up, and was taller than the little boy by a full foot. He looked down at him.

"If I must." He said a bit boredly. He nodded to the girl, before turning and walking out of the classroom. They were to find a place and train, and Aaron wasn't about to try training in the classroom. It didn't matter to him if they followed, he just hoped they did.

╔═════════════════════╗
What are my thoughts?: What ever...
Who am I with?: Two people
Word count: 340
Spendable Chakra points:924
╚═════════════════════╝  

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
Kaigo looked over at the purple haired boy, giving a slight nod of approval towards him. He seemed like the person to take charge before taking orders from someone else, of which she highly respected in people. She followed him into the hallway, walking beside him, picking up a fast pace to hurry them along. She reached the exit before the other two, and held it open for them. Now behind them, she sprinted over to one of the training areas. Standing a bit off form the center.

The arena held multiple training dummies for the students, along with a few binds of kunai and shurkein off to the side. There where targets placed all over the dummies bodies, along with a few painted all around the area. Shadows covered the training ground, due to conveniently placed trees behind her, this was one of the reasons why she chose this particular area.

"My name is Kaigo." She placed her two hands on her hips, leaning to the left side. "Hope you guys don't mind training in this area, I'm not one for the sun. I want to reserve it for overly sunny days like today." She said out of the blue. She turned herself around, no longer looking at the others, but rather, the forest, waiting for the other two to introduce themselves. "It would be appropriate if I knew the names of the two people I will be training with." She hinted. Once the two were beginning with their introductions, she calmly walked over to the bins to the side, and picked up a few kunai and shuriken and walking back to her original spot. Once the two were finishing up with their names and other things they said, she turned, and whipped the weapons, aiming for them. A small shower of projectiles and star shaped sharp weapons began to rain down on the two. She watched with some interest, and simply waited for them to react.

{Chakra total: 345+328}
{Spendable chakra points: 673}

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

The Teacher continued on in the background. "The next jutsu after that will be the clone jutsu. It allows one to create illusionary, non-physical copies of oneself. They are excellent for confusions and distractions. They can even be, if one excells in it, combined with the transformation technique. Then there is the substitution jutsu. It is arguably one of the most important jutsu. It uses chakra to enahcne one's movements to beyond the human perception for a single set of movement. One can use it to dodge, and switch places with anything and anyone in one's environment. The next two are very important in the use of chakra control. The first level, is tree climbing. Though, in this case, it is using only two limbs, usually one's feet. It is a technique based on concentrating a constant flow of chakra to one's feet, forming a control and maintained chakra surface. It can be used to stick to a surface. Also, it can be increased to a higher level in order to repel a surface. The second is the water walking technique. Essentially, it is an advanced version of tree climbing. You have to adapt yourself, however to the surface, which changes constantly."
Hariko wasn't a little boy. He was only younger by a couple of years. Hariko looked up to the older boy, as he responded, "If I must." Aaron nodded to them, before turning to lead them out of the classroom. Kaigo, meanwhile, nodded slightly to him. Hariko followed them both as they went down the hallway. he made it past Aaron, reaching the exit after Kaigo did, her arms holding the door open. She then turned adn began sprinting towards the training grounds. Hariko began to run, following after her. He reached it just before she did. He looked around the area, filled with training dummies with targets, kunai and shuriken bins, and was laden with trees. He turned his attention to Kaigo with a calm face as she spoke. She first introduced herself from a lightly leaned position, hands on her hips, "My name is Kaigo." She then went on to say, "Hope you guys don't mind training in this area, I'm not one for the sun. I want to reserve it for overly sunny days like today." It seemed random, however, for him it worked perfectly. He disliked excessive heat. The sun was the most common source of this and the shade made it somewhat more effective to train as ninjas anyway. "It would be appropriate if I knew the names of the two people I will be training with." she said, indicating to them to introduce themselves, while she looked to the trees. "I am Hariko Mizu." He simply responded, giving his last name, despite Kaigo not doing the same. He followed her with his eyes as she moved to the bins of kunai and shuriken and grabbed some. Suddenly, after Aaron had introduced himself as well, she tossed several of the metal weapons his way. He quickly jumped up, above the rain of weapons. He formed a handseal and concentrated as three clones formed around him. They all rushed at her, the real one secretly gripping one of the fallen kunai.
Chakra total: 1259
Spendable chakra points: 259
Art of Substitution 400/400  

RLRLR

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Aaron suppressed a sigh as the two younger student rushed past him like excited little children running after a ice cream truck. The boy walked casually after them, they seemed a bit eager to get training. Kaigo opened the exit door and held it open for them. With a slight nod of thanks to her, he continued on his way, calmly walking to the center. The girl and the smaller boy ran ahead and waited in the center of the training grounds. Aaron sighed as he simply stood next to the smaller boy. The girl hinted at their introduction, and told them her name was Kaigo. 'OK, so she's Kaigo.' Aaron nodded a bit. He heard the little boy say his name was Hariko. He nodded again, before looking at the girl.

"Please, just call me Discord." Aaron replied. He never trusted people with his real name at first, they had to gain his trust first, then had to get him to reveal his real name. He took on the strange nickname, for it was something he thought symbolized him. He turned his attention to the girl who walked over to the bin of weapons, watched her walk back, and knew she was up to something. She threw a large number of weapons at them, and Aaron simply blinked at her. Child's play. The boy stepped away from Hariko's side, and dodged the shower of weapons falling upon them. He sighed as he reached out and grabbed three kunais as they fell. He turned and threw them, two aiming for Kaigo, and one aimed for Hariko. He stood off to the side, watching as the two younger students duked it out. He crossed his arms as he watched, maybe he should jump in, give them both a run for their money, maybe give them something to cry about. But for some odd reason, they didn't give off the vibe of snot nosed bratty kids like all the others he loathed. He didn't frown, but he didn't smile ether. He simply watched them try to avoid his attacks, and quickly assessed that they would be able to. It seemed they too understood a bit of his pain, maybe even shared a few feelings. He leaned against the wall and waited for their small fight to subside.

╔═════════════════════╗
What are my thoughts?: Idiots...
Who am I with?: Two idiots...
Word count: 390
Spendable Chakra points: 1314
╚═════════════════════╝  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games