0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

MissAnnoyingPants

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 pm
Wut game have u been playing recently?
I recently beat The Wolf Among Us.
I want to play through it again to unlock all the things and get the trophies, but that requires me being mean and even tho it's not real I still feel bad... OTL

I just bought Steins; Gate. So that one's next on my list.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:29 am
I want to play steins gate too, I loved the anime. But so much stuff in my steam library... And I just started playing guild wars 2 since it's now f2p. There are not enough hours in the day... gonk I should do other stuff as well as play video games... Maybe.  

Yetico

Vanima Eket
Vice Captain

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:39 am
My friend's husband has been recommending the Witcher series to me, so I have that all queued up to play this winter. I really want to play the first two before playing the third.

I'm still working on the new Dragon Age DLC currently. I hate the blighted deep roads and stupid Darkspawn. Thus far, not impressed. The DLC for DA 2 was at least storyline driven and (at the time) gave you more character development
and apparently was then a prelude to DA: Inquisition.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 am
Yetico
I want to play steins gate too, I loved the anime. But so much stuff in my steam library... And I just started playing guild wars 2 since it's now f2p. There are not enough hours in the day... gonk I should do other stuff as well as play video games... Maybe.
I haven't watched the anime yet because I didn't want to spoil anything when I played the game. But I'll probably watch it after I'm finished playing.
Have you heard of Dramatical Murder?
It's another visual novel game by the same company, and it also got made into an anime.

Should do other stuff besides games?! What are you talking about?!
Real life responsibilities? nah, u dun need those.
I'm such a good influence. cool  

MissAnnoyingPants

Sparkly Kitten

MissAnnoyingPants

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:53 am
Vanima Eket
My friend's husband has been recommending the Witcher series to me, so I have that all queued up to play this winter. I really want to play the first two before playing the third.

I'm still working on the new Dragon Age DLC currently. I hate the blighted deep roads and stupid Darkspawn. Thus far, not impressed. The DLC for DA 2 was at least storyline driven and (at the time) gave you more character development
I haven't played any of those games.
I heard that Dragon Age was really good.
Would you recommend it?
If I wanted to give it a try, which game should I start with?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:15 pm
MissAnnoyingPants
Vanima Eket

I haven't played any of those games.
I heard that Dragon Age was really good.
Would you recommend it?
If I wanted to give it a try, which game should I start with?
I'd start with Origins, just because it is the first one.

It's good, it has 6 different origin stories and a good. It's kind of the usual RPG though, pretty much securing alliances from the 4 different allies and then the big battle. I say play it, though, because there are a lot of cameos from the first one in the second and third game

There is an in-between game for the first and second one called "Awakenings". I'd also play that one, there are two (spoilers?) characters in that game who play a big part in the second one.

I really enjoyed the second one. It actually takes place over ten years and the story is actually taking place in the past. One of the your companions is talking about what happened in Kirkwall (the city it's based in). The second game (even without the DLC) is a set up for the third one.

Inquisition features something called Dragon Age Keep, where you port in your game data from the original games and it affects some of the storyline in the game.  

Vanima Eket
Vice Captain

Cursed Abomination

Yetico

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:56 am
MissAnnoyingPants
Yetico
I haven't watched the anime yet because I didn't want to spoil anything when I played the game. But I'll probably watch it after I'm finished playing.
Have you heard of Dramatical Murder?
It's another visual novel game by the same company, and it also got made into an anime.

Should do other stuff besides games?! What are you talking about?!
Real life responsibilities? nah, u dun need those.
I'm such a good influence. cool
In honour of your post, I will be sure to play video games all evening after I finish work today~ razz

I have heard of Dramatical Murder but I didn't realise it was from the same company. I will need to look into that too!

Dragon Age Origins has to be one of my favourite games of all time, I'd definitely recommend it!! The characters are what made it so memorable for me, even though the plot is pretty standard.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:13 pm
Video games are life.  

GeekSeizure

MissAnnoyingPants

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:25 pm
SexGoals
Video games are life.
which games r ur fav? razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:38 pm
MissAnnoyingPants
SexGoals
Video games are life.
which games r ur fav? razz

That's a good question!

I grew up playing Doom, Need for Speed, Fable, Halo, Mortal Combat, etc.
I don't really watch anime, anymore, but have delved into the that in my earlier years.

I really enjoy RPG games.
I enjoy Call of Duty, Black Ops specifically.
I also really enjoy Skyrim.
Assassin's Creed is love.

I don't play much anymore.  

GeekSeizure

Polls and Such...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out