Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» S. Samhain's Playground/Home « Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:20 pm
Wolf_Queen_01
-le facepalm- She's feeling frisky. He's feeling frisky. Does this ring any bells? Do I need to break it down for you?

User Image

»“I never thought,
thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
That one day love will fall out from the sky,
Would fall out.
”«

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seeing as Allannia hadn't slapped him yet thus expressing moving their relationship too fast, the blue-haired male felt rather happy that she was enjoying his embrace and affection. At least he assumed she was. Then again, it could just be that it was mating season for her and he too was probably going into heat. Oh crap. It was early spring. He would be sliding in and out of heat until winter returned. Though he came to this realization somewhere within the fabrics of his mind, that's exactly where it remained as the draconic woman pressed closer against him and nipped at his neck. He didn't want to take advantage of her in this situation, but the way they were pressed so close together, their kisses lasting longer and growing more passionate, he kept sinking further and further into his animal instinct.
        "Can you tuck your wings in close to your spine so you can lie on your back?" he breathed out in a mix between a request and curiosity every time they took a breath between kisses, his voice having taken on that hint of a growl. He knew he could tuck his wings in comfortably like that, but he wasn't quite so sure about dragons. It wasn't like he'd examined his best friend's back when he took on a human form. The fact that he could hear the request in his own voice just made him inwardly slap a palm against his forehead. At least his beast-like side allowed him to ask instead of just jumping the gun on his instincts.

»“If from where your standing,
you can see the sky above...
I'll be waiting for you, I'll be waiting,
If you still believe in love.
Do you still believe?
”«

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:25 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia shook her head, "No, I've never been able to bring in my wings like that" she said as she nuzzled into his chest. She took note of his voice, but remembering what he had said, she realized things may get even more difficult. Sighing she sat up, her wings shuffling a bit as her tail curled around her, these feelings, these urges, confused her. Was she doing this because she actually wanted to? Or was this all because of it being mating season for her people.

((Do you have to be rude about it? The way you wrote it I couldn't tell if they were supposed to be in the act of it yet or not))

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:55 pm
Wolf_Queen_01
It wasn't intended to be rude. That's the flaw with typed words. Maybe I should add emoticons? I was just making sure you still remembered all that's got them to this position and if I needed to clarify anything... Like how I never mentioned the removal of his pants.

User Image

»“I never thought,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

Ignoring the low half-growl, half-groan from his diaphragm, Shayde managed a half-smile. "That's good to know. I can but I wasn't sure about you and fullbred dragons," he breathed out while forcing down his inner animal from trying to test his luck. She'd made a good move doing what she did even though he could feel his good hand twitch slightly. Using his good arm and his legs to readjust himself to where he was sitting up, his back against the wall, he let out a heavy sigh and raised his hand slightly. "Good call by the way. Ooh. That side of me is not a happy doggy you did that, but I could feel myself slipping. This is pretty poor timing in all honesty. You're in the midst of your mating season and I believe, about ninty-seven percent positive, that I'm going into heat. That's making it feel like I'm taking advantage of the situation and of you. Sorry..." Great. Now his guilt was settling in now that his other side was sulking. It's not like he had any control over the animal instinct. Going into heat was natural for him after all. Then again, he'd spent most of his younger years experiencing this by wrestling with his best friend or chewing on his arms as a way to burn off energy and take out aggression towards other males. Once he'd lost his arm and leg, he must've shut down that side's instinct somehow in his depression. Once fitted with his prosthetics however, he'd returned to wrestling around with the dragon so as to avoid hurting any of the people on the island in more than one way. The last months of fall had been spent in his castle working since the dragon passed away.

Do you still believe?
”«

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:10 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

"You are not only to blame, I am unsure about what it is I want, and I don't want to take advantage of your going into heat, just to satisfy my urges of mating" she said. Looking back at him she smiled gently, "Most full bred dragons can, but those of where my father came from cannot. The muscles and the positioning of the wings on our backs don't allow us to" she said as she remembered trying to lay on her back once and caused a cramp in one of her wings. Her wings shifted a bit as the feathers glittered like gold in the low light, along with her hair and eyes. She slowly stood off of the bed as she stretched, sighing she looked out into the tunnels leading to either side, "I wish we weren't stuck down here" she said as she looked up, yearning for the sky.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:16 pm
Wolf_Queen_01

User Image

»“I never thought,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

"And that's why it's bad timing. I'm sure we'd both prefer knowing if we want to take that big of a step in our relationship and knowing it's not just... Satiating our primal instinct," Shayde smiled back, his fingers rubbing against his mechanical leg. Maybe he should try to pull his blueprints and toolkit through a portal to here. At the mention of not being locked up in this cave, the winged male nodded slightly. He didn't like being cooped up even though he'd spent plenty of time indoors. "Agreed. Being cooped up - Um... Allannia, Blythswana's son is standing in front of you." Jesus Christ, that kid was quiet. Wait... Was that blood spatter?

"Awkward timing, but Futch figured you'd like your bags from the cabin... And I can take you somewhere in these caves to spread your wings, see the sky and feel the night air. Even Sharon in all her craziness won't follow me that deep," the boy muttered while lifting up one of Shayde's bags from their trip here. Turning his attention to the passage leading to the main cavern, a dark growl came from behind the bandana covering the lower half of his face as his arms shifted to their draconic forms. At having a scurrying sound retreat from him, his hands returned to normal and his attention returned to the opening in the doorway, his growling having stopped entirely. "That reminds me... There was a red box filled with screwdrivers and such alongside several blue papers with white ink and a notecard saying quote-just in case your arm, leg or eye starts malfunctioning again. You'd forget it if I let you pack yourself, Master Samhain. Finni and Pluto.-unquote all in this bag."

Do you still believe?
”«

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia jumped a little when she saw Blythswana's son in front of her, listening to what he said made her happy a little. "That would actually be preferable" she said in response to being taken somewhere to spread their wings. Seeing the bag with the tools she looked back at Shayde, "Looks like I can fix your arm now" she said smiling a little.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:06 pm
Wolf_Queen_01

User Image

»“I never thought,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

"I thought as much. That's why the caged bird sings after all," the boy responded, a hint that he was smirking beneath the bandana in his voice. Just as he was about to move to where he could sit in the tunnel so she could fix Shayde's arm, he paused and shifted his gaze upwards to Allannia. "Caïm. My name that is. It's Caïm. I didn't get the chance to tell you what with all of the hullabaloo going on... And the babies are settling in quite nicely though Fou-Lou doesn't seem to like many. He's bitten several dragon riders already since I asked them to look after them so I could drag you up here when the dragon hunters came... Now, if or when you're ready to go, just let me know and I'll take you there." Leaving it at that, he turned and moved off to the side of the doorway so as to remain out of the way and yet keep other dragons away from the duo.

"Thank you...? I wasn't expecting that much less Finni to have packed that. Even more so, the dragon riders here actually fetching my bags from that cabin for us," Shayde murmured while sliding to the edge of the bed, leaning over slightly to pick up his prosthetic arm. He'd have to build himself a new one if this one kept shorting out like it was. That meant new blueprints. It was more difficult building them when he was younger, but now that he was used to building them and had at least a chance of using two arms again, it had gotten much easier. "We can wait to fix it if you want. Stretching out our wings sounds much better right now alongside fresh air. Being cooped up is not fun. These jeans need to be changed out for shorts though before my leg overheats. It's getting pretty toasty on that side..."

Do you still believe?
”«

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash