Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Bel'tha'go Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Firin followed Selene as the surroundings changed, keeping a hand on the butt of the pistol. "Lead the way.", he said, activating the crystal lensed Kehjani eyepiece to display an auto target sensor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene pulled Firin into the forest as she kept repeating the word no.
" it cant be this day..not this day."
Selene said as she hid in a large bush, fear in her voice.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 am
Firin looked to Selene as she pulled them into the treeline, her fearful expression worrying him. "Selene, what's wrong?", he asked, kneeling next to her as she hid. Firin looked at her with concern, holding her hand to try and calm her down, "Don't worry, everything will be fine, just stay calm.", he said, looking into her eyes as he spoke with a comforting tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shook her head.
" this is the day my mother die and i became a slave to the batrians who killed her. i dant want to relive this day, i want to go back to Bel'tha'go, with you."
Selene said, her eyes becoming watery.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Firin nodded, holding Selene in his arms, trying to clear his mind. "Noxx'Zus...?", he thought, as he put the world around him and Selene out of mind. There was a long silence that began to make Firin have doubts, but a distant whisper soon reached his mind. "Fir......Firin.......", the voice whispered so softly that he nearly missed it, "Noxx'Zus? Is that you? Can you hear me?", Firin thought, hoping the Steward was listening. Another silence followed, ".....Faintly......Her mind......too pained......", Noxx'Zus voice trailed off, sounding so far away. Firin thought about it for a moment then pieced together what he was trying to say. He looked into Selene's eyes, drying her tears on his sleeve, "Ok, we'll go back. But to do that, I'll need you to do something. You have to be strong, clear your mind of these painful images as best you can. Remember, I'm here with you, and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you.", Firin said with a soft smile, hugging her closely while gently rubbing her back to try and calm her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene nodded, trying to clear her mind and remember a happy moment, Firin.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 pm
The world around Firin and Selene began to flicker, the sounds of the memory fading in and out as Noxx'Zus' voice began to echo in both of their minds. "Thank Shar you both are safe!", Noxx'Zus said with relief, as he sent Firin's mind back to his own body. Firin blinked rapidly as he awoke suddenly, the glare of the sun as it sets blinding him momentarily. As he adjusted his sight, Firin looked up to Noxx'Zus as the Steward's left eye ceased it's yellow glow, then looks to Selene, "Selene? Can you hear me?", Firin asked with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene opened her eyes.
" Firin?"

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 pm
Firin smiled as Selene opened her eyes, hugging her close. "Selene...", he said with relief. Noxx'Zus' right eye stopped glowing biotic blue, returning to it's normal yellow color, "Phew...That definitely was not supposed to happen. My deepest apologies, Miss Selene.", the Steward said, a lightheaded feeling coming over him from mental overexertion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shook her head.
" its fine."
Selene said, exhausted.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 am
Firin looked to the horizon as the sun was setting, "How long were we out?", he asked, looking to Noxx'Zus. As the Steward was about to answer, "Three hours!", Talla'Yu called out from a nearby makeshift sitting area, a large rock serving as a table with three smaller stones as chairs. Senja'Na and Talla'Yu were sitting with Mable, who was adorned with thin caelium chains bearing pulsing blue crystal shards, several around her neck, arms, waist and even her tail gripped a few. Mable looked over at Firin and Selene, her expression going from bored senseless to an excited stare, "Sel!", she exclaimed, jumping across the table in the middle of Senja and Talla's game of cards. The two Templars cursed as the Younger leaped over the table like a large cat, swiftly jogging over to Selene and Firin. "You're awake! I brought you a few gifts.", Mable cooed, sitting on her hind legs while gathering the shards from her person and handing them out to Selene.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene smiled.
" thank you mable, I can get to work now."
Selene said, exhaustion in her voice.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am
Firin glared at Mable, "Not right now. We have three days, you should rest.", he said softly, looking to Selene. Noxx'Zus steadied himself, shaking off the feeling of vertigo, "I agree, it's would be unwise to strain yourself after what you've endured. Besides, I've learned quite a bit from your mind, I can begin working on some of your tech while you rest.", the Steward said calmly, despite being interrupted by the Templar. Noxx'Zus took the biotic crystals from Mable, looking to Selene, "The Highlord has retired to the Palace for the evening, so I'll bring these to him and we'll get to work. I'm sure the Captain won't mind sharing his quarters until morning.", the Steward said with a short bow, as he headed for the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shook her head.
" I can still work."
Selene said

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 am
Senja'Na shuffled the deck of cards, "Good luck changing the Steward's mind, miss.", the Templar called out to Selene, as he began to deal out cards to himself and Talla'Yu. The other Templar took his cards, turning them over to see what they are, "Yeh, It'll never happen. The man is obsessed when his mind is set.", Talla added, trying to hide his expression as he looks at his terrible hand. Mable sprawled out on the ground, staring at the sky, "He's a spoil sport, I went through the trouble of going and chatting up Queenie for those shards.",she hissed, in a whining tone. Firin shook his head, "I thought you said it would be fun.", he said, eyeing Mable. The Younger's tail flicked around as if of it's own free will, "Oh it was, but now it's over and I'm bored...", Mable sighed, rolling over on her stomach to watch Senja'Na and Talla'Yu as the only entertainment.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff