Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:15 pm
Bump...? Still questing for Fairlily. Might as well sell a bunch of items I don't need.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:39 pm
Writer's block... doubt I'll get over it. Ugh! emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:02 pm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:21 pm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:11 pm
stressed emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, bored ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Hyrule Castle, south eastern border ↛ σutfít

It was cold that late autumn evening as Princess Rei rode her black stallion southward, away from her mother's homeland. It had been several days since she began the journey, though she hated the weather. Rei wore her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit which hid her nose and mouth. No doubt, she hadn't been prepared to leave the kingdom alone. However, Rei was willing to face this new journey regardless of how challenging it would be. Not a word did she speak, focusing on the road ahead.

[օօƈ]: Testing this out in case I ever use this layout in another RP. If anyone wishes to RP with me here in this guild, please let me know! Good RPers are hard to find!
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, bored ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Hyrule Castle, south eastern border ↛ σutfít

It was cold that late autumn evening as Princess Rei rode her black stallion southward, away from her mother's homeland. It had been several days since she began the journey, though she hated the weather. Rei wore her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit which hid her nose and mouth. No doubt, she hadn't been prepared to leave the kingdom alone. However, Rei was willing to face this new journey regardless of how challenging it would be. Not a word did she speak, focusing on the road ahead.

[օօƈ]: Testing this out in case I ever use this layout in another RP. If anyone wishes to RP with me here in this guild, please let me know! Good RPers are hard to find!
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 pm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:10 pm
Pass the eggnog... I'm tired of writer's block! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:12 pm
Lies, deception and brainwashing about so many things are extremely rampant in this world. It's going to get worse over time, not better! emotion_facepalm (Not going into specifics, none! Just something that's been on my mind for a very long time, nothing more.) emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image

Quote:

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces