Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm
SraMoL MusicBox
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL MusicBox
HQ;//: "welcome to mercury moon base",.;;:

M.M.B. Radio;//: "we are glad you came, since we are only here like a cloud orbiting the shadow from the sun. when there is a planetary eclipse, everybody have to do a temporary leave. So the cold fusion would not freeze us like an ice-age except the fact it is from all this heat. Though the o-zone is almost artificially created, It will take time for a magnetic zone to appear",.;;:

Pilot Radio;//: "See those glitters on the rocks over there. This is where we watch germs that only eats lead to turn it into something organic, by compressing the atom to a second layer diamond on a element stage, You could say they are a gift that came with the cold fusion. Yet they all the same as the ones back on earth, robust",.;;:

Hmm, very interesting! What's the plot to this idea of yours involving some science experiment? I'd like to hear the rest! Makes me think of both "Portal" and "Fallout 3" combined! ^_^*
not really sure, I kind of thought of lead being a metalloid type element. So there is a possibility of a new species of humanoids or the germs moved their diet to metal, which may devour the cold fusion reactors and force an ice age into the finishing touches on the o-zone construction early.

Hmm, yeah, that does make sense. What else would be happening besides the discovery of humanoids with the strange germs?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 am
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL MusicBox
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL MusicBox
HQ;//: "welcome to mercury moon base",.;;:

M.M.B. Radio;//: "we are glad you came, since we are only here like a cloud orbiting the shadow from the sun. when there is a planetary eclipse, everybody have to do a temporary leave. So the cold fusion would not freeze us like an ice-age except the fact it is from all this heat. Though the o-zone is almost artificially created, It will take time for a magnetic zone to appear",.;;:

Pilot Radio;//: "See those glitters on the rocks over there. This is where we watch germs that only eats lead to turn it into something organic, by compressing the atom to a second layer diamond on a element stage, You could say they are a gift that came with the cold fusion. Yet they all the same as the ones back on earth, robust",.;;:

Hmm, very interesting! What's the plot to this idea of yours involving some science experiment? I'd like to hear the rest! Makes me think of both "Portal" and "Fallout 3" combined! ^_^*
not really sure, I kind of thought of lead being a metalloid type element. So there is a possibility of a new species of humanoids or the germs moved their diet to metal, which may devour the cold fusion reactors and force an ice age into the finishing touches on the o-zone construction early.

Hmm, yeah, that does make sense. What else would be happening besides the discovery of humanoids with the strange germs?
I have no clue. I just made it on the spot.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 pm
So this character is at last finished. An old, elven king from an unknown kingdom possibly somewhere east of Hyrule. Hmm, what to name him...? (Please note: This is only a rough draft of what he looks like!) confused

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm
So this character is at last finished. An old, elven king from an unknown kingdom possibly somewhere east of Hyrule. Hmm, what to name him...? (Please note: This is only a rough draft of what he looks like!) confused

User Image  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 pm
question question question question  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:00 pm

User Image  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:08 pm
Still no name for this elven king. Hmm... User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:38 pm
Writer's block stinks! -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:32 pm
Bump...?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:28 pm
emotion_zzz confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 am

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 pm
Fiaroy?  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm
SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY
Fiaroy?

Um... maybe. Is it an elvish name? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:59 am
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY
Fiaroy?

Um... maybe. Is it an elvish name? confused
not really sure. I just made up the name on the spot.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:30 pm
Keeping this here for future reference. Character outfit still needs a minor improvement. Asuna Yuuki the fairy queen! ^_^*
User Image  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces