Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm
Well so much for the idea of trading. ;c  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Yeah, at the last moment, I read up on the rules for Random and noticed the recent addition of it being impossible to do if the used digimon have already been DNA'd normally... since we both were using our Omnimons... it was destined to fail. sweatdrop

Ah I see, well it's all good, not like he's a bad digimon and I'm sure he will fit in well with my new plans.

Is it bad if I feel the exact opposite about ImperialdramonPM? I really don't like that digimon... I'm wishing I'd never got him as the person helped to get it only remained active for like a month or so afterwards? sweatdrop

Uh... I feel the same way about that one, too over done here (And I realize I can't be the one to talk about over done (Began my quest as the season 1 digimon tamer and I still have two more to get)) but I just don't see the point in everyone having one, although there are a few people who I make a exception on having that as being ok. I think the next thing I'm going after is Ornismon once my art is made in the TP shop. and I've got Magnadramon on the way in the DNA shop! Yay for big pink dragons xd

DARN IT!!! I should have waited on that T^T
I could have copied it with Goldramon and that would have been 2/4 Great Dragons, one of which I will never be able to get... >.<

Well then replace azulongmon with Examon. Its not exactly the same, but he is the emperor of dragons
Quote:
A Holy Knight type Digimon who is one of the Royal Knights, the sacred defenders of the Digital World. It apparently took a long time for this Digimon to show itself: it was devised from old digital equipment, and its extravagant data mass meant that it took up to now for it to appear via the latest digital equipment. It is the most recently discovered member of the Royal Knights, but it's also the most supremely-classed of all Dragon type Digimon, and it bears the nickname of "The Dragon Emperor". It has "Caledfwlch" wings and wields the huge "Ambrosius" lance. The special "Caledfwlch" wings are made of Chrome-Digizoid, and these wings not only allow Examon to fly, but can also become a handy shield during battle. Its "Ambrosius" lance can fire special virus-packed bullets that causes various syndromes; colorful attacks are Examon's true forte. Its special attacks are "Pendragon's Glory", which fires a powerful laser at a high output from its "Ambrosius" lance, which wipes out enemies around its area at an atmospheric range, and "Avalon's Gaze", which stabs its "Ambrosius" lance into the enemy and fires special bullets into the enemy's body. It also has "Draconic Impact", which performs a nose-dive from the air, and fires out a shockwave upon landing; the friction produced, as well as the shockwave, can also exterminate enemies around its area at an atmospheric range. (Wildermon)

Not exactly the same, but the most suitible replacement for the God of dragons i think.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:06 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Well so much for the idea of trading. ;c
Who were you planning on trading? or what exactly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm
Well I was hoping that someone would like my started digimon for something that was closer to Chaosdramon, for one since my digimon is still a baby that would give the other tamer something fresh to start off with to train how they won't and I get a digimon that would have me one step closer to my goal.

There was this one guy who had a Chaosdramon that was going to sell it to ken but never did then he went MIA from gaia.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Yeah, at the last moment, I read up on the rules for Random and noticed the recent addition of it being impossible to do if the used digimon have already been DNA'd normally... since we both were using our Omnimons... it was destined to fail. sweatdrop

Ah I see, well it's all good, not like he's a bad digimon and I'm sure he will fit in well with my new plans.

Is it bad if I feel the exact opposite about ImperialdramonPM? I really don't like that digimon... I'm wishing I'd never got him as the person helped to get it only remained active for like a month or so afterwards? sweatdrop

Uh... I feel the same way about that one, too over done here (And I realize I can't be the one to talk about over done (Began my quest as the season 1 digimon tamer and I still have two more to get)) but I just don't see the point in everyone having one, although there are a few people who I make a exception on having that as being ok. I think the next thing I'm going after is Ornismon once my art is made in the TP shop. and I've got Magnadramon on the way in the DNA shop! Yay for big pink dragons xd

I could have copied it with Goldramon and that would have been 2/4 Great Dragons, one of which I will never be able to get... >.<

That would have been a great move, what did you end up getting?

Darkdramon so could continue Hiro's (leomon) story post-purification via Goldramon using Umon as a form of exorcism 3nodding
I kind of got tired of using an NPC's Darkdramon 3nodding

Either way, I'm getting rather close to my retirement amount of digimon. Eaglemon unconsciously got me to 20 and then from there on I have like 5 or six more till I'll be done hunting:
-Chaosdramon
-ChaosSeadramon
-Gargolymon
-JewelBeemon
-GigaSeadramon/Blimpmon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 pm
Yeah, Selling digimon has also basically died. Almost nobody does. it, but don't get disheartened about the time it will take to get him. remember the first one is always the hardest and you already have a plan Botamon(digivolve)->Koromon(DarkDigivolve)->BlackAgumon(darkdigivolve)-> DarkTyrannomon (digivolve)-->Metaltyrannomon->Machinedramon! then with a proper Random DNA you could very well have yourself a Chaosdramon... but I cant remember what machinedramon DNA's with to make it!!!

-made correct by -InsertEgoHere- Liger  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

That would have been a great move, what did you end up getting?

Darkdramon so could continue Hiro's (leomon) story post-purification via Goldramon using Umon as a form of exorcism 3nodding
I kind of got tired of using an NPC's Darkdramon 3nodding

Either way, I'm getting rather close to my retirement amount of digimon. Eaglemon unconsciously got me to 20 and then from there on I have like 5 or six more till I'll be done hunting:
-Chaosdramon
-ChaosSeadramon
-Gargolymon
-JewelBeemon
-GigaSeadramon/Blimpmon

That's awesome, I'm not sure what my plans are with getting new digimon right now, I've got a new character with new digimon so I'm just gonna roll with the punches and see what I get.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 pm
I know only problem now is getting my TP up, shame they don't have it where you can pay to get more tp or to digivolve your digimon.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm
Hmm, Maybe if I kick Liger hard enough he will make one of them event things so you can make TP and win digimon at the same time. though in all honesty i would say that getting to a mega stage in a week is very plausible. I did it in 4 days, others have done it in like two days. There is a bumping forum in the Chatterbox area of the guild if you want to use it, though i should say the 10 bumps a day rule does not exist. so don't worry about that!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 pm
Oh really? so no bump limits are set up?  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:34 pm
None what so ever. the only factor is your dedication.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm
Trolololol << I have the next three days off so I got all the time in the world to bump. care to give me a link I still kind of get lost here. x.x  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 pm
Last I checked there are still contests going on with portions involving posting to get to a certain page. There are also bump threads, chatting in people's profiles, etc. There are plenty of options for getting TP, you just gotta go and do them. I did it 3nodding

I've been here for about a year or so and quickly became #1 for most posts in the guild and I've only been a mod for about half that time. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Trolololol << I have the next three days off so I got all the time in the world to bump. care to give me a link I still kind of get lost here. x.x
bump

Enjoy, but dont forget to chat and get to know us!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 pm
Thanks oh and also what ways can you get the X antibody? you stated before that it had to be giving out that and if you use it once does it go away?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff