Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am

Liger would be utterly confused by the tamer's choice of speaking. It was funny, but strange at the same time, reminding him of a bady that had not yet learned to speak in complete 1st person. As the boy was allowed to pass, he would return to standing infront of the digimon.

"Eh, I just wanted to know whom this castle belonged to as I didn't recall anyone asking for permission to build a castle anywhere here." He would look around for a moment and then would get an idea that he figured he should have done a long time ago as opposed to showing off arrogance once again. He would reach within his pocket and would pull out a moderator badge that would have his name, picture and other information featured on it. He would hold the badge up so that the duskmon could see. "As you can hopefully see, I don't quite mean to bring harm, I'm just looking for the owner." He would then return the badge to his pocket and would look back at the digimon. "So if you would please be so kind as to not lie to authorities on this here island, it could get you and your tamer into a lot of trouble."

"Cu...cupi..." There would be a buldge in the tamer's other pocket that would then reveal a much smaller digimon, a white angel-like fluffy, a cupimon. The little digimon would escape from his pocket and would fly on top of Liger's head.

Liger's other digimon would come to standing around him, Gaomon at his left, PawnChess at his right, and Lillymon at the rear. "Soooooo... will you let me pass freely now?"

((EEk, my posts are getting longer and longer... time to shrink DX
Edit: BTWs, before you get offensive, I'm only joking about the permission to build a castle, lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Listing too the young tamer again he speaks of having no real reason but seeing as he had a real Royal Knight with him he had no choice but too allow him to pass. "Young tamer you may pass I am sure John would not mind seeing you again as well." The eyes on Duskmon body then shifts back to the older tamer who had been there first, the man pulls out a badge and flashes it to Duskmon and from what he could see it was a moderator badge used by some people too get into closed off areas around the digital world. Sadly for the man the badge held no grounds too the Royal Knights as they were the highest security in the digital world and the only ones allowed past them were other royal knights. "As I told you before this area belongs to Examon of the Royal Knights and not even a moderator can by pass a Royal Knight so you have your information now leave this area." As he finished speaking he saw that more digimon pop up around the man again and thought that if this man was indeed a fake he would end up attacking and would just be another problem to deal with.

(OOC: Just a role play and lol at the little badge you flashed. )

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ultimatemk

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:42 pm
((Lol, I couldn't think of anything else other than a badge, something like a police officer XD))

"Fine then..." The boy would shrug and then pull his digivice out to return both the pawnchessmon and the Lillymon. He would then place his digivice back on his belt and would then look up at the duskmon. "I'll just go and see this John person and have a chat with him." The boy would then walk up to the digimon and then attempt to walk around the duskmon, leaving the gaomon standing and on the verge of facepalming.

The cupimon would look up at the Duskmon as his tamer/person carriage started to now walk around the digimon. It would be slightly confused about the digimon, noticing that it didn't seem to much like a digimon, but something that was part human and part digimon, almost like Liger's Ranamon.

((BTWs, the Cupimon is "real" a gift from GW...))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:01 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Request to make a topic titled Dragon Emperor Castle in the role play forum, the name being that due to Examon's titles.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Request to make a topic titled Dragon Emperor Castle in the role play forum, the name being that due to Examon's titles.

DENIED, the Royal Knights already have a thread in the RP forum and just so we're clear, just because your (or any other event) digimon is considered "official" it's not considered official in the RP thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11037611  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

"Remember, you may NOT involve major digimon tamers or characters in plots without the RP mods permission, that includes demon lords, royal knights, celestial angels, digital gods and dark masters."

If this is what your talking about then there is no plot I just want a castle to use as a HQ and if were not allowed to use titled/official digimon in contests and role play then what is the point of even having them then? All of my title digimon I have that Forge befriend them not making them his slave or having full control over them so I don't see any problem in having Examon let me use his castle.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 am
Well I am happy I got 11 partners, when I get home from work today I will update my profile too ad them as well as the other profiles of my digimon too look like Omega's. I wonder who numbers 12 and 13 will be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:16 am
Sinnoh Champion John
Well I am happy I got 11 partners, when I get home from work today I will update my profile too ad them as well as the other profiles of my digimon too look like Omega's. I wonder who numbers 12 and 13 will be.

congrats John, looks like we are both on 11  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:23 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image
Duskmon

With another day past the hour of the twilight draws closer to the digital world, In the forest which is protected by the warrior of wood a lone digimon stands there on the top of a single tree that reaches higher then the rest. The digimon being clad in black armor with eyes on parts of his body and demon like heads for his hands, his normal face could barely be seen by the demon like helmet he wore. The digimon stares at the setting sun and the coming darkness with delight, this time of the day was his most beloved time due to the clashing of light and darkness. After a few moments the sun finally sets and with that the rush of darkness over takes the remaining light that cover the canopy of the forest and reached the digimon. Giving off a light chuckled he closed his eyes for a moment too feel the chilling breeze of night fall rush over him, after a few moments he could hear the sound of limbs and leaves snapping, the eyes on his shoulders shift towards the area where the sound came from and focus on what was the cause of the noise.

As the sounds of the limbs and leaves grows a mass jumps out of a tree and lands on a lower branch too the one that Duskmon stood on. The being coming into a more clear view was in the shape of a puppet with a large cross on its back and holding a hammer with a gun like head. The Puppet holds the hammer tightly then gives off a evil childish grin as he laughs and sits down on the branch. "Ahahaha I found you Duskmon! For being the Warrior of Darkness you sure are not all that great at hiding." The Puppetmon said childish like as he swings his wooden feet back and forth as he sits there looking at the other digimon then turning his sights at the forest as it is being cover in darkness. His eyes glow a light red as his wooden cheeks remain in a sicken smirk as he waited for a reply from the pitch black digimon.

User Image
Puppetmon

(OOC: )  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 am
Magnets.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Not been here as long as some of you but already packing thirteen digimon, some common and some rare and even some that no others have out of all this I believe I been doing pretty well for myself.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:27 pm
exclaim  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm
Bump