Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Dorms
Akito's Dorm room 333 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

come live in my dorm room?
  yes?
  no?
View Results

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia got a hair band and tied her hair up before looking at akito blinking confused "um no, im m-more of a v-vegetarian than anything. is that ok?" she said as she walked over to her bag and began to look inside "w-what ever you make is fine with me" she said shyly trying not to sound rude or anything.
Alex smiled as she walked over to the bathroom and looked around sighing "ok..." she whispered walking over to the sink

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 pm
User ImageAkito started making pancakes with berries as he hummed happily. "pancakes with berries sounds good right?" Said Akito as he flipped a pancake and put two on a palte for himself and one on the Plat for Alex as the second finished he put it on her plate then got some oranges and put one on each plate. "do you like milk in the monring or juice?" Asked Akito as he grabbed a juice carton and put it next to the food. "when ever your ready Breakfast is waiting." Said akito Happily as he sat waiting for Alex so he wasnt rude by eating before her.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia smiled and giggled to herself nodded before she walked out to the door "yea it did. how did you know pancakes were my favorite?" she asked walking back to the bathroom and to wash her hands as she finished cleaning the sink. she felt hear ears twitch when akito said milk "um, anything is fine. i don't mind" she said from in inside the bathroom. Alex smiled sadly to herself as she finished washing her hands and walked out to were akito was "ooh wow that dose look yummy" she said as she looked at her plate of pancakes before she sat down. she smiled before taking a bit of her food and couldn't help but purr softly blushing a little "wow akito, this is really good"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image"Ive cooked for several people im a good chef." Said Akito. "but most of those people were at the temple for funerals." Said Akito. "but thanks for the compliment" said Akito as he offered Alex a glass of milk. "im sorry if the milk isnt what you want to drink my juice is passed expiration." Said Akito.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia blushed a little and shook her head smiling "n-no its fine t-thank you" she whispered sounding shy as she slowly took a drink of her milk. she looked down as she slowly placed the glass on the table before taking another bite of her pancakes think about akito said. she wanted to ask him why funerals but shook her head from that thought "um, t-thank you for breakfast akito" she whispered slowly stand up and picking up her plate

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image"if your wondering about the Funerals the Temple i was raised in was the only one who buried the dead." Said Akito. "other's blessed children. some would help in raising children." Said Akito. "I was abandoned.My mother and father didnt want me cause I was born in the winter." Explained Akito. "the Miko in the Temple i was raised in and worked in was kind enough to take me in." Said Akito happily. "shes the only person ive ever known. Others avoided me like the plague." Said Akito his smiling fading a bit. "I wanted to cook breakfast. I rather make breakfast then trust someone else to make it for me if im not sick ill make breakfast every morning." Said Akito Smiling again.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia felt her ear's fall to the side of her head as she listened to akito. she couldn't help but think about her family. Alex nodded in understanding at what he said "i-i don't know who i am. i-i don't e-even know if Alexia is my real name" she said sadly sitting down on the table again looking down "i was around 10 or so when i was wondering the streets. A family found me but, they didn't want me when they found out something about me" she whispered sadly sound a bit scared. Alex moved her hand and pulled out a small knife from her pocket "i don't know how but, i can heal other" she whispered as she cut her right wrist. a small trail of blood ran down her wrist as it slowly healed "weird how my blood can heal my wounds" she said sadly with a smile to match her voice

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 am
User Image"not weird to me." Said Akito. "seems cool." Said Akito with a smile. "humans condemn the things they dont understand as evil or witch craft." Said Akito. "do you know how I moved that fast last night?" Asked Akito. "Im a Werewolf my natural movement are so fast people cant see them." Said Akito Smiling. "and you are a sorceress." Said Akito With a smile. "which is something entirely amazing." Said Akito.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia blinked as she thought about what happened last night. she smiled a little and nodded "w-well i don't feel very lucky for being able to do that. I w-wish i didn't have this powers" she said softly as she stood up as her smile widened a little "well i better go finish cleaning" she said turning to look at her side of the room before walking over to the bathroom to finish there

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image"ok well i just wanted to say what I thought of your powers and before you go I have something to show you." Said Akito showing her his inner arms."These are called inlaid runes." Explained Akito and when he closed his eyes they glowed and twin long swords appeared in his hands. "these are something I inherited at birth." Said Akito. "and since your a sorceress it would mean that im ment to protect you. if youd like." Said Akito as he stared down at the blades in his hands he always hated them they made him feel like a monster.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia's eyes widen a little at what akito did. she couldn't help and feel a bit scared and take a small step back as she looked at blades in his hands while listening to what he was saying. Alex blinked before looking at akito and sighed shaking her head "y-you dont have to. no one really a-attacks me any ways" she smiled a little slowly placing her hand on his "im probably not a sorceress any way"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image"Im sorry I scared you" said Akito as the blades dissapeared. "I shall leave you be." Said Akito as he turned to the door."have fun." Said Akito.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia looked at akito and felt bad for what she did. she sighed and quickly grabbed his arm looking down "n-no, its not you....i-im just not use to seeing things like that. im sorry..." she whispered sadly slowly letting go of his hand

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image"you do know you have them to?" Said Akito. "What yours do is give you that healing power.Theres also a seal holding back your magic." Said Akito. "And no ones used to seeing things like that.Im still sorry I scared you." Said Akito. "and I will Leave you alone. Cause if that scares you Once I get used to being around you things will become more scarey especially if certain people find me." Said Akito.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

_Kari_Pure_of_Heart_

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

αlєхíα

User Image

Alexia sighed sadly as she moved and hugged akito "your not a bad person akito. i-i just get scared r-really easy" she whispered before moving away walking into the bathroom. Alex sighed as she closed the door behind her thinking about what akito told her and what he did. she shook her head not wanting to think about it about it and began to clean again

User Image

Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces