Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 pm
Nova Blancke

"You have a choice boy. Travel through the shadows or the skies? Those are the fastest ways."

The boy swallowed hard and clenched his jaw with determination. "The shadows...please. I wont vomit this time." he assured.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
"Creepy."[/b] Ako replied. He'd worried when she stopped mid sentence and felt her neck. With the way things had been going, he was expecting another unexpected health issue. He was somewhat glad to hear that wasn't it, though hearing that it was a psychic intrusion just made it weird instead of worrying. "What did he say?"

Gidget sighed, "Heee says that Trinity, Theonis, Cassandra, Damien, Kerana, and a resurected Alec have up and vanished. But what he's describing is impossible. No one in this facility disappears without a trace or energy signature if somekind."

"Besides, if something has happened then Trinity, Theonis, and Cassandra can handle it. I didn't authorize then to take over for me for nothing."
she said with the upmost confidence.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:51 pm
Deora_Alvarez
"No, it looks like she doesn't. She's not the first, though. I guess I learned to hide it too well. I'll be fine." She lied.

Rydia shook her head and said, "I don't need my left eye to see that her ignorance of your affection causes you a great deal of pain. I...can empathise with your plight. My aunt tells me that it helps to talk about your pain with others. I know that we have only just met, but I would like to be your other. No strings attached, and I promise not to make any advances on you. And if you like dogs you can meet mine. I assure you, he is quite huggable."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Crosis' legs were cleanly sliced from beneath him. He hollered and retracted his wings to act as stilts just as he was falling backward. He raised himself to a new towering height and swept at Theonis and Trinity with his scythe. A blue flame ignited and followed the path of his attack after a half second of delay.

Trinity was able to breath easy for a second. She was anticipating a fall, unfortunately that didn’t happen. She stepped in front of Theonis blocking the swipe. The flame didn’t allow her to hold it this time. She pushed herself back creating distance from Crosis.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:20 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Silhouette, who then looked like the wrong half of 70, reached out to Kerana to get her attention. She croaked, "They must...remove, not...shatter. Please...child."

Kerana saw the fight as it ensued and bit her lip as Alec was brought down to a knee. She wanted to run to him and heal him, but this would prevented her from doing that. Though enduring a lot of pain he seemed ok, as in not suffering.

Her train of thought was interrupted by Sil. She decided to over look her condition and listened to her message. Since Trinity was pretty much much harder to reach and I’m Crosis’ path at the moment she rushed over to Theonis. Sil was safe near Cassandra for now. “Theonis, message from Sil. Don’t shatter the stone pull it out whole. Pass it on to Trin.”

She rushed back toward to Sill but stopped at Alec instead. “You okay? Is there anything I can do?”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:28 pm
((ooc: Epic music does help. Nier Automata has plenty of those.))

He could be harmed. He is not invincible. Even in his own realm. This fact alone was good for his morale. Rolling to the side to get out of harms way seemed to have been unnecessary with Trinity having his back but staying in one spot is never a good thing. Theo quickly got on his feat and prepared another strike before Kerana informed him of something. It made the fight harder.

There wasn't a lot of time. Talking was slow.

"Damian, mental network, now!" He commanded as he charged towards Crosis's new foothold fully intending to cut through those.

"Very well. You are quite brave, boy" Legio responded." Hold on to that determination." His mind sent out a wave to locate Rydia. The Wolf's knowledge of her came in handy. " Found her. Let us depart."

He took the hand of the young boy and both sank through the shadows. He knew not to appear behind someone. Something he learned quickly when one of the elderly he intended to speak with got a heart attack because of it.

They stepped out of the shadows a few meters away from Rydia and Deora but within Rydia's sight. He gave the young boy a nudge towards Rydia.

"Run along now boy. She will take care of you. You are going to be fine. I must speak to Agatha Morris." Without waiting for a response he walked away in his search of Gidget.

There was no way Alexavier could not pick up on that signature. Every psychic in Valhalla could. He send out a much stronger and invasive message to all combatant personnel including Ako and Gidget.

"HE IS HERE! The spawn of Legion is here!"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm
" For now...eat and sleep. Get some well earned rest. There's no need to decide now. We'll figure something out. We always do." Crystalion responded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 pm
Nova Blancke
Ravan released the tension in her hands and nodded. She backed out of Liv's embrace and started to walk with her to the pool's exit. She glanced up at Aqua on the way out and started to think about their conversation.

She stepped away from Liv and up to the edge of the pool. She declared with vigor, "I'll take you to the surface one day! I don't care what the people here say! I swear to you! We'll see this world together!"

With that she went back to be taken wherever Liv wanted.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:05 pm
Damien quickly established the mental link that Theonis suggested. He was trying his best to follow Alec's warning and not actively fight Crosis.

Crosis swept his sickles from the front to the sides, creating a storm of souls to keep Theonis from cutting him with the sword. He raised the scythe and began to advance on Trinity and Theonis.

Alec took Kerana's hand and took a deep breath before he said, "I heard what Silhouette said.
I can incapacitate Crosis, but it's going to take a lot out of me. I need your help."

Alec raised his free hand in front of his chest and closed his eyes. A nearly invisable aura appeard around him and began to gather into his free hand. He whispered, "Reap." and clenched his fist. The aura around him shattered, and his eyes snapped open.

His body gave off a ghostly blue flame, but it didn't burn Kerana. He tightened his grip on her hand as he felt his power overflow. He focused it on the well of souls Crosis was drawing from earlier. Souls flew from the well, but they didn't seem tortured the way Crosis' did. They were serene, and they were many.

The mass of Alec's souls bypassed the wall of tortured souls and converged on Crosis while they grasped at his arms, legs, and wings.

Crosis hissed and swung widly at the souls at first, but they soon became overwhelmed by their numbers. They held his arms out and exposed the glowing meteor in his chest.

Alec was breathing hard as his stamina quickly succumbed to the massive influx of power. The flame surrounding him began to die out as he tired. Ge called out to Theonis, "Theonis! I can't empower the souls much longer! Try and focus your powers like a cookie cutter!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Kerana held his hand. She wasn’t sure how she was going to help. She used her power only once in bringing Alec back but since they have arrived here, in this realm of the dead she couldn’t feel the connection she had to her ability. Alec was counting on her. As she watched him draw the power of the souls to his command, she was amazed by all he could do. Yet after all was done he seemed to have exhausted himself. This, must have been what he was talking about earlier… but how? I’ve only just gotten this power, and it feels like it’s been so long since I last used it.

She looked to Alec even with his flame fading he still is putting everything he had toward saving their world. She had to at least try to do the same. She closed her eyes trying to remember what happened the moment her power triggered. She delve deep inside her until all she could find nothing but darkness, a sense of hopelessness dawned upon her and then that was when she saw it. A speck of light, hope. She held on to it and it grew brighter filling her inner void with light. She breathed outward and starting from her center she started to glow. She directed this energy toward Alec hoping it would work. Her eyes were closed, trying to keep it going, afraid if she were to open her eyes it would suddenly stop.

“Is this working?” She whispered toward Alec.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:10 pm
The flames surrounding Alec flared with renewed vigor. Alec also felt the effects of Kerana's aid.
The strain he felt felt more like a dull ache. His wounds were also mending themselves.

He nodded in response to Kerana's question and replied,
"Yeah, just keep it up a bit longer."

Crosis raised his head and screeched at a pitch that shool the unseen walls. From the well poured dozens of tortured souls that struck the ground around it. From the impact points rose humanoid skeletal creatures. Their digits were razor sharp, and their backs and shoulders were covored in spikes. Without hesitation or order they spilt up and rushed the group.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:24 pm
Gidget instinctively covered her ears, to no effect, from the onslaught of psychic warning calls. She thought quickly, trying to remember everything they pieced together about the spawn from data extrapolated from the shell beasts, Cassandra, Alexavier, Shane, and Legion itself.

They were in trouble...but there hadn't been any raised alarms, save for the one created by Alex and the other psychics.

She darted to her desk and threw a drawer open. She huffed with relief when she saw that the anti psychic circlets and spare plugs had managed to survive her surprise daughter's salvo.

She tossed a circlet to Ako, not bothering with an explanation in the hopes that he remembered what it did from their assault on Legion's core. She then swept her hair up and inserted her defensive plug with a twist.

Her security monitors wee useless, but she was able to pull up a small hologram on her right palm that displayed Legio's location in real time. Her eyes fluttered as she commanded the emergency lights in his hallway to blink and flow in the direction of her lab.

The wolf saw the lights through Legio's eyes and said, "Looks like the kid is sending you an invitation. You'd best behave with her. She's the type to think of everything in advance, and she's more protective of this facility than a mama bear with her cubs."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:59 pm
"It would be rude not to accept the invitation."Legio responded as he followed the lights. However there was something else that caught his attention. Something felt similar to Eclipse. He stopped and looked at the general direction. There was also the matter of feeling faint signals of others in that direction but it was vague. Almost blurred in his mind. He wanted to go that way but it would be rude to ignore the invitation. Legio made a note of it and moved on towards Agatha Morris. His speed was steady but firm. It did not take him long to reach the door or at least...where the door to the lab should be.

"I see that I was not the only visitor." He said in his normal neutral tone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:17 am
Nova Blancke
He send out a much stronger and invasive message to all combatant personnel including Ako and Gidget.

"HE IS HERE! The spawn of Legion is here!"

Rikki Tikki Travi
She tossed a circlet to Ako, not bothering with an explanation in the hopes that he remembered what it did from their assault on Legion's core. She then swept her hair up and inserted her defensive plug with a twist.

Ako was ready to push the thought of the others out of his mind. He knew he should be worried about his allies, but he hadn't gotten to know these people aside from Trinity and possibly Theonis, and he agreed with Gidget; they were more than capable of handling themselves. He wanted to focus on Gidget and himself, to figure out where they stood and what their next steps were going to be, though in all honesty he would likely just follow Gidget's lead until they figured out how to fix what was wrong with him. First they needed to fix the lab...

His scattered thoughts were shattered with the psychic intrusion. Where Gidget covered her ears, Ako's first instinct was that it was another manifestation of the short circuits in his brain. He raised his hands to his temples and squeezed his eyes shut until he felt something land in his lap. Two somethings. He opened his eyes to see Gidget don the circlet and insert the plug, and figured he should do the same. Once it was on his head and powered up, a random thought told him he probably looked silly wearing the circlet, but at least he could hear his own thought.

"What the hell was that?" He asked, before answering his own question; "I'm guessing things are getting out of hand?"  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:32 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Rydia shook her head and said, "I don't need my left eye to see that her ignorance of your affection causes you a great deal of pain. I...can empathise with your plight. My aunt tells me that it helps to talk about your pain with others. I know that we have only just met, but I would like to be your other. No strings attached, and I promise not to make any advances on you. And if you like dogs you can meet mine. I assure you, he is quite huggable."

A hint of a smile came to Deora's lips. Rydia had come on strong at first, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that offer yet, but she felt she could accept this one. She could still count the number of friends she had on one hand, and it would be nice to have another. "I think I'd like that."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games