Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:17 am
"I may not be" Liv joked." I've been using my power almost nonstop since that day. I can rejuvenate myself by absorbing the light. So I didn't sleep because of that. Thankfully I didn't need sleep because of that." Liv explained as she turned off the lights. Now the only light that was coming in was that of the sun. Mostly from the glass dome on the ceiling.

"But I am kinda reaching my limit with that. " Liv stood underneath the dome basking in the light as she almost pulled the zipper from her suit down all the way. Right now it just felt good to feel the light on her skin. She turned to the girls.

"I don't know about you girls...But I need a shower. I also got a bath if either of you want one."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:43 pm
BeaMichelle
Thea watched the woman cautiously as she spoke. She gripped the sheets a little harder as she thought about whether or not she could trust the lady.

"I'm Thea. Rock is what my sisters call me and the mean girl. It's also what the doctors call me before they take me to the playground."

She seemed emotionally troubled as she described the place.

"The playground is nice, for a little bit, but then it gets very dangerous. Scary machines, people, or monsters want to hurt me there. Theresa, the mean girl, makes them go away, but I don't remember when she does that. It feels like I go to sleep, and when I wake up everything is broken or laying down very still."

"They come to take me when Daddy isn't there to stop them."
she whimpered.

"I'm sorry I didn't address you properly, Thea." she responded when the girl corrected her.

Trinity listened to the girl. As much as she wanted to simply take her and go she needed to be patient. She needed her to trust her and she needed to understand where she was coming from. She sat by the bed looking away from her. "Hmmm… it seems what you call a playground is what we call a training simulation. What I know as a playground is a place filled with fun things to do, like swinging, running, sliding, jumping and monkey bars not some place scary. I'd be happy to take you to one once when things calm down. That is… if you want to."

"Alexavier says your brother is out there… I'm afraid I need your help."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:30 am
Cassandra mumbled and turned in her sleep.

"Both of her brothers are out there." He casually mentioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 pm
Nova Blancke
"I may not be" Liv joked." I've been using my power almost nonstop since that day. I can rejuvenate myself by absorbing the light. So I didn't sleep because of that. Thankfully I didn't need sleep because of that." Liv explained as she turned off the lights. Now the only light that was coming in was that of the sun. Mostly from the glass dome on the ceiling.

"But I am kinda reaching my limit with that. " Liv stood underneath the dome basking in the light as she almost pulled the zipper from her suit down all the way. Right now it just felt good to feel the light on her skin. She turned to the girls.

"I don't know about you girls...But I need a shower. I also got a bath if either of you want one."

Heather paused for a moment and watched Liv expose herself. The thought of taking a shower, with Liv, entered her mind. The small, almost costume like, vestigial wings on her back became rigid and flared out.

Rydia couldn't help but notice the light flapping sound and turned toward Heather. She approached her and leaned in to get a closer look at the wings.

"Fascinating. A physical response to arousal akin to males...a wing erection."

Heather tensed up and turned to Rydia, her face burning with embarrassment.

"Oh my God! Stop saying things like that!"

Rydia's ears tweaked curiously. She honestly didn't know what she had said wrong. She felt it was an apt observation.

Heather turned back to Liv and blurted out, "A shower would be nice, thank you."

She rapidly strode into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Rydia make a confused mewing sound and looked back to Liv.

"Was it something that I said? Is she not aroused by you?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 pm
PixelMuse
"I'm sorry I didn't address you properly, Thea." she responded when the girl corrected her.

Trinity listened to the girl. As much as she wanted to simply take her and go she needed to be patient. She needed her to trust her and she needed to understand where she was coming from. She sat by the bed looking away from her. "Hmmm… it seems what you call a playground is what we call a training simulation. What I know as a playground is a place filled with fun things to do, like swinging, running, sliding, jumping and monkey bars not some place scary. I'd be happy to take you to one once when things calm down. That is… if you want to."

"Alexavier says your brother is out there… I'm afraid I need your help."

Thea was confused. The only way this lady would need help is if the brother she's talking about is...

She whimpered and shook her head rapidly. "No no no! You can't mean phantom! He's supposed to be locked away! He's so bad that they don't let him out of his room ever!"

Her left eye twitched and she brought her hands up to her head. She could feel the mean girl getting agitated.

"Ah! Please don't make me go! I don't want to!"

"You wont have to"

She turned her head down to the ground and went silent. Her hair changed color almost instantly.

Theresa dropped her hand down to her sides and stood up slowly. She looked up at Trinity with an emotionless fury.

"Take me to him, and I will kill him." she stated flatly. It wasn't readily apparent, but she held a deep hatred for the ghoul.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:19 am
Liv always did enjoy the attention she got when showing some skin. If you have it...flaunt it. Heather's reaction was was normal...had she been a guy. Rydia going all Steve Attenborough on her was pretty funny though. She barely contained her laughter. Her confused catlike sounds were adorable as well.

"Oh come on...it's hard not to be when I'm dressed like this." Liv responded and placed her hand on her hip as she shifted her weight.

"Let's just say that you are very straightforward and say whatever comes to your mind. Heather....isn't used to that sort of thing yet. But she did kinda invite me to the shower in her own way." Liv spoke and slightly bit her lip.

"The shower can't fit 3 people though. It'd be really tight. You can take a bath if you want."

"Ahhh there she is. That didn't last long."

"Say is the The in your siblings names a trend? I mean there's your Theresa...the child is Thea. Your other brother also starts with The." Alexavier wondered.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 pm
Nova Blancke
Cassandra mumbled and turned in her sleep.

"Both of her brothers are out there." He casually mentioned.

Trinity's eyes narrowed at Alexavier, and thought, What are you getting at?Are you saying there's not one but two masked ghouls I have to address? Her thoughts were interrupted as the girl responded. Trinity frowned as Thea responded opposing facing her brother. Perhaps it won't be so easy as Sil thought... She stood up and then she transformed into Theresa. I stand corrected...

BeaMichelle

"Take me to him, and I will kill him." she stated flatly. It wasn't readily apparent, but she held a deep hatred for the ghoul.

"That's exactly what I have in mind..."

Nova Blancke

"Ahhh there she is. That didn't last long."

"Say is the The in your siblings names a trend? I mean there's your Theresa...the child is Thea. Your other brother also starts with The." Alexavier wondered.

What is he going on about? I really wish that these psychic types were more direct... hmm... 'The'... what man's name start with 'The'... well there's The-o?Oh my God! Theo has a sister and didn't tell me?... Then again with the way he was with talking about his father I didn't pry further in regards with his family... that will have to wait... also there's a possibility that this isn't my Theonis...

She looked Theresa, "Please bare in mind he has my sensei Freya captive. I know you guys were butting heads and she can have a big mouth at times but please refrain yourself from killing her." she held out her hand. "I know a shortcut."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:07 pm
Alexavier had a bit of a grin. Oh how he loved this. All the information that someone could know was all available to him. And this time he didn't even use it to gain the information and still knew more than others.

Oh no...there is only one. As far as I can detect. He responded in Trinity's mind.

Now you're getting it. I don't think that our great leader knew he had siblings.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm
Theresa gave a sideways glance at Alexavier. She had little concept towards spelling and themes. She wasn't the one who was taught to read.

She returned her attention to Trinity and replied, "I don't know what a sen say is, but I can't make any promises. If she's still alive after coming close to Phantom, then she'd have to be unkillable anyway."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:05 pm
Ako held Gidget close as she blubbered and drew comfort from feeling her beating heart close to his. He stroked her hair as she explained her version of the nightmare. It was going to be okay now. She was here, she was alive, she was...

Rikki Tikki Travi
"I'm pregnant!"

"Pregnant!"

"Pregnant!"

With an almost silent gasp and tensing of muscles, the hand stroking her hand stopped, resting atop her head. Thanks to the otherwise silent moment, Ako was able to actually sense the moment his heart skipped a beat.

"You're what?" He asked, Even he wasn't sure if his monotone response conveyed joy, dread, or just outright surprise. He didn't know what to feel yet, and his mental gears were slipped and grinding like an old transmission.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:43 am
He better not be messing with my head... Trinity thought briefly before Theresa answered.

Trinity didn't like the sound of that at first. Yet, after thinking about it, there didn't seem to be any grudge against Freya in particular. Then again, she would have probably have said something similar if she was in Theresa's position. "Fair enough." Their shadows connected and they dropped into darkness.

She was well aware that the ghoul, Phantom was blocking some of the shadows within the area so she got to the closest exit as she could through the shadows and out of his range. On her way there she checked in with Silhouette, Sil, have you regained enough of your energy back to be my armor once more?

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:37 pm
PixelMuse
He better not be messing with my head... Trinity thought briefly before Theresa answered.

Trinity didn't like the sound of that at first. Yet, after thinking about it, there didn't seem to be any grudge against Freya in particular. Then again, she would have probably have said something similar if she was in Theresa's position. "Fair enough." Their shadows connected and they dropped into darkness.

She was well aware that the ghoul, Phantom was blocking some of the shadows within the area so she got to the closest exit as she could through the shadows and out of his range. On her way there she checked in with Silhouette, Sil, have you regained enough of your energy back to be my armor once more?

Sil confidently answered, "Indeed, but we needn't draw out this fight longer than it has to go. And be careful. As powerful as we are together, I don't think I'll be able to stop his power from ripping you in half."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:00 pm
Nova Blancke
Liv always did enjoy the attention she got when showing some skin. If you have it...flaunt it. Heather's reaction was was normal...had she been a guy. Rydia going all Steve Attenborough on her was pretty funny though. She barely contained her laughter. Her confused catlike sounds were adorable as well.

"Oh come on...it's hard not to be when I'm dressed like this." Liv responded and placed her hand on her hip as she shifted her weight.

"Let's just say that you are very straightforward and say whatever comes to your mind. Heather....isn't used to that sort of thing yet. But she did kinda invite me to the shower in her own way." Liv spoke and slightly bit her lip.

"The shower can't fit 3 people though. It'd be really tight. You can take a bath if you want."

Rydia smiled and clapped her hands together. "Splendid! I shall go disrobe promptly. When will the servants be here to draw the bath? I would hate to take my time and have the water turn cold."

In the bathroom, Heather quickly undressed and turned the showers water to just below warm. When she stepped in, the water began to produce steam as it hit her skin. She thought about transforming again, appearing completely human, but then she remembered how she left a mass of scales behind. She didn't want to make a mess in a bathroom that wasn't her own.

She looked down at her monstrous hand and feet, and then the rest of her body. She frowned slightly and just let the water hit her for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:02 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Sil confidently answered, "Indeed, but we needn't draw out this fight longer than it has to go. And be careful. As powerful as we are together, I don't think I'll be able to stop his power from ripping you in half."

Fair enough... I just need to get in there long enough to get Freya out of there. As much as she did not want to simply leave it up to Theresa she could not risk being ripped in half. Healers could only do so much. She awaited from the side for the window of opportunity to get Freya out.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:12 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo

With an almost silent gasp and tensing of muscles, the hand stroking her hand stopped, resting atop her head. Thanks to the otherwise silent moment, Ako was able to actually sense the moment his heart skipped a beat.

"You're what?" He asked, Even he wasn't sure if his monotone response conveyed joy, dread, or just outright surprise. He didn't know what to feel yet, and his mental gears were slipped and grinding like an old transmission.

Gidget pulled away far enough that she could look into his eyes while still holding him. She wiped her tears away with her right forearm and continued to sob.

"I'm about a month along. It's why I've been throwing up for the last week, I wanted to tell you right away but..."

She paused for a moment so she could gather her thoughts properly. She was fighting going into full hysterics.

"I know you hate it here. You love me, but you hate being trapped in this place. You stay for me, and I think your wonderful to do that, but you're not happy here. I was scared that you'd make yourself miserable for our sake, and I don't want that."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games