Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:26 pm
It realizes fear...s**t I've read about that. Right? What Theonis didn't realize that this stuff was the worst thing that could happen to someone like him. Someone who thinks fast about a multitude of options. Each thought could drift and add doubt.

What she said did make him chuckle softly. Kill Trinity? She wasn't alone. Liv would be with her. Both can travel. Plus this dust can't touch them when she is canceling stuff. She would be safe...had to be. But....If the succubus killing her would be HIS fear then....what would hers be? The other way around? And can there even be two at the same time? His breathing and heartbeat increased. He swallowed hard.

"Charles is right in front of me....kill him...and stop this. Trinity will manage....she'll have to. I-I can't just.." His mind raced, only furthering his doubts and fears. He knew he had to kill Charles and stop all of this but would saving everyone be worth losing her?

"He eh....brings fears to life and pull you into a nightmare which you will have to beat....or die. Something like that right Trin? I think you can explain it better." Liv said as she took a mask and tried putting it on."Say can I turn off my bubble if I have this mask on?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:25 pm
Sill's voice echoed from the shadows as she addressed Liv's question.

"The dead dream dust will put you to sleep only if it is inhaled. However, if enough of it comes into contact with you a shade of your worst fear will be made visible. Should your emotions react strongly enough to the shade's presence, it will be made physical by your own fear."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:44 pm
"Ah s**t. Guess I'll have to keep this bubble going for a while. Say...how can you talk to us while this is active? No wait...it didn't work on Eclipse either. Guess it's an ancient thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 pm
"I've never had the pleasure to meet the man myself, but what he did to Gidget was unforgivable." Her eyes narrowed as she spoke. "Charles Ray is a successful businessman. He used any means necessary to make his way to the top, even using his power. When he heard about what Gidget and her friends were capable of he paid them a visit. He was most interested in Gidget and her capability to put things together. Ray wanted everything. In fact he had her strapped down and hooked into his system to get it. She built almost 80 robots meant for destruction. He took advantage of her ability to put things together until it's completed. Through a daring rescue friends saved Gidget."

"They had to confront their worst fears, the more they feared it the more real it becomes. This is not from the psychological sense, due to the nano bots he has access to he is capable to make your fear into a real one."

((OOC: let me know if I need to correct something. It tends to take me a a while because I have to go back to the first one and comb through the first RP @.@))  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:22 pm
Nova Blancke
It realizes fear...s**t I've read about that. Right? What Theonis didn't realize that this stuff was the worst thing that could happen to someone like him. Someone who thinks fast about a multitude of options. Each thought could drift and add doubt.

What she said did make him chuckle softly. Kill Trinity? She wasn't alone. Liv would be with her. Both can travel. Plus this dust can't touch them when she is canceling stuff. She would be safe...had to be. But....If the succubus killing her would be HIS fear then....what would hers be? The other way around? And can there even be two at the same time? His breathing and heartbeat increased. He swallowed hard.

"Charles is right in front of me....kill him...and stop this. Trinity will manage....she'll have to. I-I can't just.." His mind raced, only furthering his doubts and fears. He knew he had to kill Charles and stop all of this but would saving everyone be worth losing her?

Voices began to whisper and echo around Theonis.

"Failure."

"You're letting them die."

"She's going to die because you're a coward."

"Kill him."

"Kill Ray."

"Do it."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:29 pm
Nova Blancke
"Ah s**t. Guess I'll have to keep this bubble going for a while. Say...how can you talk to us while this is active? No wait...it didn't work on Eclipse either. Guess it's an ancient thing."

"Yes and no. It would seem that you can only cancel abilities granted by the meteors. Your power itself is incomplete. You'd either have to develop it yourself, or find the child born from Legion."

Rydia raised a brow curiously and made a small spirit claw materialize around her hand.

"Alright! This means I can attack while the dust is stuck outside of Liv's shield."

PixelMuse
"I've never had the pleasure to meet the man myself, but what he did to Gidget was unforgivable." Her eyes narrowed as she spoke. "Charles Ray is a successful businessman. He used any means necessary to make his way to the top, even using his power. When he heard about what Gidget and her friends were capable of he paid them a visit. He was most interested in Gidget and her capability to put things together. Ray wanted everything. In fact he had her strapped down and hooked into his system to get it. She built almost 80 robots meant for distraction. He took advantage of her ability to put things together until it's completed. Through a daring rescue friends saved Gidget."

"They had to confront their worst fears, the more they feared it the more real it becomes. This is not from the psychological sense, due to the nano bots he has access to he is capable to make your fear into a real one."

"Well s**t. This is really really bad isn't it?" she asked.

Her right ear twitched and the fur on her tail bristled. She turned in the direction of the darkest corner of the lab and growled.

A sultry voice that sounded very familiar to half of the women on the room moaned from the darkness, "Triiiinityyyy...come out and playaaaay."

The succubus sauntered along a table and began to nonchalantly knock tools and projects from the table with her outstretched hand.

She looked at the ladies in the bubble and licked her lips.

"Uhnnn...four of you? I hope you wont hurt me too badly."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:10 pm
"Me too huh? Wonder what happens to the other powers I've got when he boosts them." Liv wondered.

She glanced over to Rydia as she made her claw. " Guess that can come in handy. But I-" Liv started but was interrupted by the succubus. She instantly looked at Trinity after seeing her. " What the..."

Theo's eyes darted around trying to find the source of the voices.

"Calm down Theo....calm down." He said to himself, steeling his emotions. Taking deep breathes with 3 second intervals to try and calm down. Just focus on your breathing.

He didn't have his sword on him, it would have made it easier. But..why would the voices tell him to kill Ray if they come from his power? Something didn't add up and he didn't trust it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:02 am
Trinity looked a toward the darkest corner, the same time Freya did. She couldn't believe her eyes. She quirked her eyebrow and said, "Well this is going to be weird. Hey Liv, looks like your girlfriend is here."

She turned to the girls, "One more thing." she pressed a button on the side of the gas mask which formed a helmet around her head. "The stuff can affect you if you have any skin exposed. At least with this your head is accounted for." Trinity was covered from head to toe thanks to Gidget's armor.

She looks toward the succubus, Sill shadow manipulation is alright as long as I try not to pull her in. Right?

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Liv raised an eye brow? The ******** is that supposed to mean?

"Not mine. Maybe Theo's. She did take your body." Liv commented as she zipped up her suit completely.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:52 am
Trinity shook her head, it seemed her joke did not take. She glared at Liv, as she nonchalantly mentioned the succubus could be his, "In case you didn't get the memo the first million times I have addressed this. I'm Theo's girl, no one else is. I merely brought that up because you did share a kiss with her."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:29 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Gidget giggled and hugged her beloved, dizzy Ako.

"It's a possibility. They've had my number for a long time. I'm glad you were there. I don't know if I would've been able to avoid capture. I bet their pissed that my brother got my body back."

She hummed and ran her fingers over Ako's chest, "And just in time too."

The dust made it's way out of the vents and into the room Gidget and Ako were occupying.

In reality, she had passed out on Ako's chest quite suddenly. Her small frame and compromised immune system made her easily susceptible to Charles' fear dust. She didn't even feel it happen.

Even as his head ached, Ako liked where this conversation was going. He took the hand that caressed his chest within his own, but as he leaned his head down to kiss her, her body suddenly went slack against him. "Gidge? Gidget?"

He shook her gently, thinking at first that she'd just drifted off. It had been a rough day, and she was sick. Maybe she was more tired than either of them thought. but still, something about this was wrong. Her body was too still.

This was something he'd worried about ever since they'd gotten her body back. He'd always worried that something might go wrong with it, that something done in that lab would show itself, and Gidget would be hurt, or worse. This recent sickness only made his worries worse, it made him think that this was it; something was going wrong, he was losing her.

"GIDGET!" He shouted. He laid her unmoving body on the bed. He knew a little about first aid and CPR, but in his panic, he forgot everything he knew. He could only shake the body by it's shoulders, trying to wake her up.

Ako's unconscious body, still seated on the edge of the bed, fell back onto the mattress with Gidget still in his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:49 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

The world around Theresa had changed before she could realize she was asleep. She wasn't in the new place anymore. The place she was in looked all too familiar. It was the testing facility that she spent every waking moment in prior to being recruited by Eclipse.

Theresa immediately stood up and configured her right arm into her favorite weapon, the long barrel rock shooter. The room she was in was called the Playground. It terrified the child, Thea, and so Theresa would be forced out to face the dangers.

Her senses were firing on all cylinders as she waited for the danger to approach.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 pm
Nova Blancke
Theo's eyes darted around trying to find the source of the voices.

"Calm down Theo....calm down." He said to himself, steeling his emotions. Taking deep breathes with 3 second intervals to try and calm down. Just focus on your breathing.

He didn't have his sword on him, it would have made it easier. But..why would the voices tell him to kill Ray if they come from his power? Something didn't add up and he didn't trust it.

The horrid whispering was interrupted when Heather suddenly sat up with a sharp gasp. Her eyes were wild with terror and she coughed as little puffs of flame came out of her mouth.

She looked around frantically and stopped when she saw that Theonis was standing at the doorway.

"Theonis! We have to get out of here! I think my nightmare followed me out! We have to escape before he brings this place down around us!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:21 pm
Theo was on guard. And could you blame him? First that succubus appeared and now Heather was suddenly up and running? He raised his hand to stop her as a gesture.

"Hold it...why aren't you asleep? A dose of this causes anyone to collapse. Why isn't it affecting you now? And I'd rather kill Charles and put an end to this" He questioned her. But something in the back of his head started nagging as he instantly knew what her fear could be. Especially when she said...'he'. It had to be Larry. Could guilt be used as well?

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm
PixelMuse
Trinity looked a toward the darkest corner, the same time Freya did. She couldn't believe her eyes. She quirked her eyebrow and said, "Well this is going to be weird. Hey Liv, looks like your girlfriend is here."

She turned to the girls, "One more thing." she pressed a button on the side of the gas mask which formed a helmet around her head. "The stuff can affect you if you have any skin exposed. At least with this your head is accounted for." Trinity was covered from head to toe thanks to Gidget's armor.

She looks toward the succubus, Sill shadow manipulation is alright as long as I try not to pull her in. Right?

Sill hummed an affirmative, "Mmyes, but be cautious. Whoever manifested her will have given her any abilities that person knew of."

Rydia looked over herself and realized that she had a lot of exposed skin. She had the mask covering her head, but she would be at risk of having her fears come to life.

Freya cracked her knuckles and grinned. She then brought her knuckles together, but nothing happened. She looked around herself and remembered that she was in a power voiding bubble.

"Ugh, this is some bullshit. Look, you three go and find that Charles Ray guy. I have no idea what he looks like, and Rydia is wearing ninja pajamas. I got this b***h."

The Succubus bit her bottom lip and moaned, "Well wolfy, don't keep me in suspense."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games