Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving zOMG!

Back to Guilds

Show your support to Gaia's best feature, zOMG! 

Tags: zOMG!, Save zOMG!, Friends, Roleplay, Giveaway 

Reply Main Forum
Welcome! Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Please
  Don't say I never gave you anything.
View Results

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm
joannaaob
I'm joanna and Osi invited me which makes me happy I'm included in stuff. Zomg! is great so they better leave it alone. scream
I'm not much of a talker so bye bye!

oh hi! welcome to the guild! im toph, the owner. please feel free to pm if you have any questions.  
Salis snake queen rolled 20 100-sided dice: 78, 82, 75, 66, 64, 28, 57, 40, 2, 3, 8, 27, 47, 19, 57, 77, 94, 75, 37, 27 Total: 963 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 am
I came here because I love zOMG! more than every feature of Gaia. I play zOMG! min. 6 times a week, but sometimes i can't connect. There are few things that i don't know about zOMG!, for example, why there are always three avaible servers? What's about this number?

I think if we want to save zOMG! we should post more in public forums, i see the Achiev topics are pretty popular right now.  

Salis snake queen

Desirable Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Osidiano
Captain

Salty Veteran

19,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Devin 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 am
Salis snake queen
I came here because I love zOMG! more than every feature of Gaia. I play zOMG! min. 6 times a week, but sometimes i can't connect. There are few things that i don't know about zOMG!, for example, why there are always three avaible servers? What's about this number?

I think if we want to save zOMG! we should post more in public forums, i see the Achiev topics are pretty popular right now.
Good to see you, Salis! I have also wondered about there only being three available servers in an area at any given time. It's odd, but I guess that it helps keep the servers from being overcrowded and laggy. I hope to see you on sometime!

We have been trying to get the word out about the guild and zOMG! in general. For example, a lot of members suggest the game to newbies in the Welcome forum as a good way to make gold. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 am
Names DJ Dante, but yall can call me Frank
everything i want people to know is on my pro if you want to know more ya should meet me up in towns, games, or zomg
i don't mind crews and i love to do stuff but I've never heard of crewing for farming
but yeah im always up for new stuff xD
I started zomg 4 days ago if ya got msn or yim just send me your e-mail in a pm if ya wanna chat  

DeeJay Khaoz

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm
welcome Salis snake queen, and DJ Dante Shadowtalon! if you guys have any questions/concerns feel free to pm me.  
Salis snake queen generated a random number between 14324 and 431444 ... 237282!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 pm
DeeJay Khaoz
everything i want people to know is on my pro if you want to know more ya should meet me up in towns, games, or zomg
i don't mind crews and i love to do stuff but I've never heard of crewing for farming
I started zomg 4 days ago if ya got msn or yim just send me your e-mail in a pm if ya wanna chat

Ah, so you are kinda new? Most of my friends came of zOMG!. Little few from GFishing. I'm about 7.2 CL at now, what level are you?  

Salis snake queen

Desirable Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Salis snake queen

Desirable Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 pm
I'll play zOMG in about ten hours. Who will be there?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 am
hello! I am velvet! I started playing in 2008. And for 3 years I am no longer income (personal reasons) and it's been two weeks since I came back and it's really awesome, I love this game and I'll be very disappointed if he is removed, it is a means sympathetic (thought was something else for me lol) and also to know or talked to another person, I even improved my English since lol
(im French)
voila, you have my support too bye ! smile  

XxDolllxX

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 am
Salis snake queen
I'll play zOMG in about ten hours. Who will be there?

im about to be there!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 am
Sean snake master
DeeJay Khaoz

Ah, so you are kinda new? Most of my friends came of zOMG!. Little few from GFishing. I'm about 7.2 CL at now, what level are you?

ive been on gaia for years and tried zomg when it came out, lost that account and now i just started zomg on this account, im 4.9 at the moment  

DeeJay Khaoz

Salis snake queen

Desirable Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 am
Who Are You? .
I'm known as Sean snake master or Salis snake queen.

Why did you join this Guild? .
Because I was looking for guild, AND I want to save zOMG! from deleting!!!

Isn't zOMG! great?
DAMN IT OF COURSE!! scream !! scream !!

Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story) .
I have no pic sorry.
Fav color - green of course.
Story - I'm kinda too young to have a story. rofl

Are you interested in creating a crew for farming?
Of course, who isn't!

Anything else?
I often lag so i hate fire rain ring heh

I think ther's nothing mre to say hahaha blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 am
DeeJay Khaoz
Sean snake master
DeeJay Khaoz
i don't mind crews and I purr at to do stuff but I've never heard of crewing for farming

ive been on MeowBook for years and tried zomg when it came out, lost that account and now i just started zomg on this account, im 4.9 at the moment

And you've never heard about gold farming crews?  

Salis snake queen

Desirable Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 am
Sean snake master
Who Are You? .
I'm known as Sean snake master or Salis snake queen.

Why did you join this Guild? .
Because I was looking for guild, AND I want to save zOMG! from deleting!!!

Isn't zOMG! great?
DAMN IT OF COURSE!! scream !! scream !!

Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story) .
I have no pic sorry.
Fav color - green of course.
Story - I'm kinda too young to have a story. rofl

Are you interested in creating a crew for farming?
Of course, who isn't!

Anything else?
I often lag so i hiss at fire rain ring heh

I think ther's nothing mre to say hahaha blaugh

@_@ pr-pr-preeetty c-colors. @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 am
Sean snake master
DeeJay Khaoz
Sean snake master
DeeJay Khaoz
i don't mind crews and I purr at to do stuff but I've never heard of crewing for farming

ive been on MeowBook for years and tried zomg when it came out, lost that account and now i just started zomg on this account, im 4.9 at the moment

And you've never heard about gold farming crews?

i mean gainin a lot of gold yeah but not gold farming crews xD but anyways ima prolly be at zen gaurden for a bit in brain clamif you hurry you may catch me and explain there xD thats if you want  

DeeJay Khaoz

Lauren5684

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm
My name is Lauren and I am known as Lauren5684 on gaiaonline.I joined this guild,because I thought that I could try and help in any way that I can on ZOMG.I do like playing ZOMG and it is a really good game even though I don't always play it.I also like to play sports,farming games,board games,and card games.I am a nice person.I like to help others,but I will only help if it is legal.I like school.I like to read and write.I like every color and animal.My most favorite fruit is a banana.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff