Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving zOMG!

Back to Guilds

Show your support to Gaia's best feature, zOMG! 

Tags: zOMG!, Save zOMG!, Friends, Roleplay, Giveaway 

Reply Main Forum
Welcome! Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Please
  Don't say I never gave you anything.
View Results

Oromis-the-Elf-13

Lonely Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 am
Who are you?: Im Oromis-the-Elf-13, but most people just call me Oromis, even though im a girl.
Why did you join this Guild?: I love love love zomg and i think that it should get more attention.
Isnt zOMG great?: Uh, yeah, as I said before biggrin
Post something about yourself?: I am obsessed with elves srry, my fav. color is black, and im kinda shy. I write, read, and play my flute for recreation (when im not on gaia)
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: I'll join any crew just tell me what needs doing and i'll try my best.
Anything else?: nope. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 pm
Who Are You?: The name's Dante. Uh, that's about it.
Why did you join this Guild?: I saw one of my friends joined and said why not.
Isn't zOMG! great?: You know it!
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): Do we have enough time for that?
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: If I have the time, heck yeah!
Anything else?: I loved Diet Rite's mocha flavored soda when it was around. I'll come up with more another time.

Dante Alexander 1

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

squirel cat

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:47 pm
Who are you? Im squirel_cat, but most people on Zomg call me squirel razz

Why did you join this Guild? "It just felt like the right thing to do." agreed with you 3nodding

Isn't zOMG! great? Of course it is!

Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story)
My favorite color is probably green, and I just feel like less people are acknowledging zomg and finding ways to make it better. I have to admit that Zomg is one of the things on here that makes gaia gaia. Hmmmm, now about me... Im sure you dont want to hear everything, so I'll just say the basics 3nodding I love drawing, and pretty good if I'll say so my self sweatdrop I play the violin and im looking forward to this guild biggrin

Are you interested in creating a crew for farming? Yeah! If I have the time whee

Anything else? Nope 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:54 pm
hello i'm Confused Creature i took a break from gaia for a while and about a month ago i find out ZOMG is dying crying  

Confused Creature

Aged Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:15 pm
Who Are You? Darklingtears
Why did you join this Guild? Combination of going to start playing zOMG! and was wanting to feature it in non-monetized videos on my youtube channel.
Isn't zOMG! great? It always looked like a lot of fun the last time I was on Gaia, but at the time I had dial up internet so I couldn't run it sweatdrop
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story) I'm a college student so that takes up a lot of my time so that I don't have much of a life. I play video games, watch anime, read books, and have two feline overlords so there is the rest of my life xd I have four favorite colors in order of most favorite to least: Periwinkle, black, blue, and silver.
Are you interested in the crew for farming? I'm interested in gaming and showing off the game to others who may have never heard of it. It seems like people who intentionally farm are doing it to either break the game or so that they don't have to put as much effort into it. I find that disrespectful.
Anything else? I can't wait to meet you guys and possibly make some friends. Oh and here is that picture you guys suggested:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:16 am
Who Are You?: My name is Aizuh
Why did you join this Guild?: I saw this in the top new guild attractions on the guild page. Worth a shot.
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): sky blue, Prophecy guardian.
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: Always
Anything else?: I wanted to help [JK] keep zOMG alive even went out of my way to post ideas and drawings for him. long time ago.  

Demetre Vi

OG Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Expert Skill 150

Lumanare

Durem Citizen

18,475 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 am
Who Are You?: Lumanare Maxima
Why did you join this Guild?: To show my love for this.
Isn't zOMG! great?: Damn straight brother.
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): I was no noob at the game.
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: Maybe.
Anything else?: We need this game.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:47 am
Welcome, new members! Glad to have you with us. smile  

Osidiano
Captain

Salty Veteran

19,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Devin 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ll_phat_ll

Shy Bear

9,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:40 pm
Who Are You?: Il_phat_ll
Why did you join this Guild?: I joined this guide to hopefully help bring back the BEST game that ever existed on Gaia
Isn't zOMG! great?: It is AWESOME
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): I love reading manga's, and a I watch a bunch of Korean drama's(duded). I love the shades black and white, next to that would be blue and red. I go to university with no clue on what to become. Panda's are cute 3nodding
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: ......I don't know what this means.......
Anything else?:
I took a break from Gaia because I got hacked( 3 times to be exact). After a couple of years, I had the eager to play zOMG so I created another account and had my dreams crushed. Since Its been a couple of years, so I forgot everything related to gaia. I do have a few images implanted in my mind related to zOMG and I want it back.........now  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:20 am
Who Are You?:
I am Riz or Freddie. I love everything on Gaia used to be. sad my failure to forget that love brings me back, as I watch her degrade a lil more with each visit.

Why did you join this Guild?:
I just want to be seen supporting revitalizing zOMG.

Isn't zOMG! great?:
Yes. Quirky, fun, amazing....

Post something about yourself?:
I never finished zOMG, but I was part of the closed beta. 😄 It was so cool--but I was in school, so when they asked us to swamp the servers, I wasn't ever part of the raids. 😞

Are you interested in the crew for farming?:
Is this for zOMG? I would have been?

Anything else?:
...I guess there is some credit to gaia's statements about not caring about money since they are literally killing off their customer base. 😅😭  

hells-fox

Ruthless Bookworm

11,350 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Profitable 100

AngelAnjelicz

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:38 am
Who Are You?: AngelAnjelicz or Katrina/Trina/Kat
Why did you join this Guild?: Because i left in 2010 and came back and found i still had a lot ZOMG! items but no use for them anymore
Isn't zOMG! great?: A M A Z I N G L Y great
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): I Love Adventure time biggrin
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: No doubt
Anything else?:
I never got to explore all of ZOMG!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
Who Are You?: Xin Zhao Loupe (Feel free to shorten it up with a nickname; I don't mind.)
Why did you join this Guild?: I wanted to show my support in a small way for the resurrection of zOMG! (even if it doesn't end up happening (you never know, right?))
Isn't zOMG! great?: Yes!
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): My favorite color would have to be a nice emerald green. I enjoy anime, Korean dramas, fanfiction, and video games. Cats are my favorite animal.
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: If zOMG! ever comes back, then double yes!
Anything else?: Not unless anyone has questions for me. yum_puddi

Xin Zhao Loupe

Distinct Raider

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lliioiill

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:14 am
Who Are You?: I'm liioiill
Why did you join this Guild?: Out of a whim. To visit my childhood game
Isn't zOMG! great?: Nothing could compare to it's greatness? whee
Post something about yourself? I'm shy
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: Hm...
Anything else?: I'm weird! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:32 pm
Who Are You?: Metal Dance, most people call me Kora
Why did you join this Guild?: I quit Gaia a few years ago, but I came back for nostalgia and now I'm looking to make new friends--now imagine my surprise when my FAVOURITE part about this site was gone!
Isn't zOMG! great?: It was my favourite thing about Gaia and I nearly cried when I found out they got rid of it. crying
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): I'm an artist and a writer, and proud of both.
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: I'm mostly interested just in meeting people and making friends.
Anything else?: Gimpi is my favourite Gaia item. I also change my avatar's clothes more than I change clothes irl lol.

Archives of Sin

TheStonedHunter

Fashionable Hunter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:23 pm
Who Are You?: Leigh but I go by StonedHuntress online
Why did you join this Guild?: I want to bring zOMG! back and talk about what a cool game it was.
Isn't zOMG! great?: Hells to the yeah!
Post something about yourself? (Pic, fav color, life story): Favorite color is Blue.
Are you interested in the crew for farming?: Sure!
Anything else?: Inflation here is outta wack I guess?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff