Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layla LaMia

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:01 pm
Is anyone else ready to call it a day?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 am
Let's see, waiting on a Vanissha response, then gotta wrap up the Vinnie/Perry plot. So i'd say uh.. no, no we're not ready to call it a day.

We should continue to later lessons or something, not just fast forward to tomorrow.

Anyone gonna back me up on this or do you all want to fast forward and ignore anything i'd set up as well?  

Ronan Aalto

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:56 am
I agree with you. I actually am curious how this will play out. I'm willing to just sit on the sidelines and see this play out.

So I say no, not ready to move on yet  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:12 am
I think I have like, two or three more posts just to wrap stuff up and then i can be gone. Once i've wrapped up these loose threads i'm outta here for a bit.

I'm really tired.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:47 am
After tonight we'll transition to either the last class of the day, or after classes have ended. Is anyone interested in rping Home Ick, Mad Science or other classes they have at the end of the day? Otherwise we'll move to post-school hacktivities, as some kids will be meeting to plan Woestock and some are going to be congregating in the Clawditorium.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:25 pm
Autumn Festival "Moon Cake" item grant  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Vanna Nightshade

Fashionable Seeker

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm
So I have been gone a while and I'm honestly not sure where to drop myself off. I really want to interact with others.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:21 am
Hey Vanna.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24374251 This thread is really useful for catching up on what's been going on plotwise, but right now you should be able to just slot your character in either watching football practice (which is after school) or wait till we switch to "tomorrow morning" which should be in a few replies time.

Welcome back btw.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:24 am
That thread is slightly out of date, but that's only because not much of note has happened in the rp lately other than some chat between characters. I'll get it updated tonight.

Welcome back, Vanna!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:10 pm
Ah, thank you for the Welcome Backs. I appreciate them.

I'll pop myself down somewhere.  

Vanna Nightshade

Fashionable Seeker

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:25 am
So what's the schedule looking like? After Mon, we ddoing each day or skipping ahead? Do we have a deadline on Mon posts? If we aren't skipping forward too soon, consider me gone. Too much stuff to deal with right now and the stop start nature of this rp isn't distracting enough. Sorry, but I can't deal with the frustration of this place right now. If you need me, I'll be in chat. I'll come back when life settles and I'm not so upset and stressed. Hopefully in time for Fri date night. I'm not needed for replies right now, no plans till Fri so im gonna take thatbreak.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 am
So what's the schedule looking like? After Mon, we ddoing each day or skipping ahead? Do we have a deadline on Mon posts? If we aren't skipping forward too soon, consider me gone. Too much stuff to deal with right now and the stop start nature of this rp isn't distracting enough. Sorry, but I can't deal with the frustration of this place right now. If you need me, I'll be in chat.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:57 am
We expected this week to be slow with several of our members having some very time-consuming tasks going on (deadlines, vacations, weddings). Monday night should wrap tonight or so.

You've mentioned wanting to take a break for several days, so I figured you weren't going to be posting this week either.

RP-time Thursday is the last Football game of the season, and Friday is date night. We can move ahead to Thursday, though Marghoul and I will have to catch up the Wednesday date of JD and Draconia later.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:09 am
Oh that sounds good.

Wrapping up Wednesday once Mar is free, then moving on to thursday (I shouldn't need to do anything there, just npc Perry during the football, I doubt he'll be about to do anything spectacular or interesting)
That should give me at least a week irl time, if not longer, to get my head sorted before Friday.
Of course I don't actually have any friday plans either, just one or two things I wanted to post and then again, sit back.

I did want to do something with Sally (well Mothew) but we haven't set a "what day" for that. So that'll probably be just slotted in wherever it's quiet. I'm assuming several parties will be exploring the catacombs during the week and the weekend for Mad Science.

In the meantime, i'm gonna see if I can find something distracting, maybe try to boot some video games up on this terrible laptop.

Good luck Mar btw with the wedding, it'll be fine I know it.
Awesome even.

And to those with deadlines, good luck.

See you all in a week I suppose. When hopefully everything's calmed down and a bit less hectic.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:10 pm
It doesn't sound like there would be much going on at school on Tuesday. Is everyone okay with moving ahead to Wednesday after school? It sounds like some people would like to have their students explore the Catacombs for their Mad Science final, and Draconia and JD's date can take place at the same time. Any other after-school plots you'd like to do could also take place then.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games