Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:21 am
TediKiller154
SoushiMiketsukami2012
- Tasogare no Arashii -

"Thiverine enough of that, keep it up and I just might have to ask the alphas not to let you eat for today, now I don't wanna hear another word on how the same ranks are meant to be mates, you guys need to stop living in the past, now everyone to the living-room" Dust felt like Thiverine might get out of line with the girls so he might have to keep an eye on him

Thiverine lowered his ears, but obediently listened and headed to the living room with his tail lowered and ears down as he walked to the room and then changed to human and sat down on the couch." I didn't hurt Nikita at all i just pounced on her without baring any fangs or anything, to make myself clear." he said to dust.

Julia just did what she was ordered to do even though she didn't like it at all, but just walked to the living room and laid on the ground in the living room with her tail still and not any movement, with her head down on her paws.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 am
Nikita stood up on all fours as she shook her pelt wiping her eyes with her paws to remove any tears before nodding to Julia in response that she was okay as she uttered a small thank you. When Dust told everyone to go into the living room she phased back into her human form and kept her head down a bit and trailed behind everyone while pondering upon what Thiverine said not even knowing the answer because she didn't truly know how Dust felt about her and she was even confused about her own feelings at the moment as she took a seat putting her hands on her lap as she took a small breath.  

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 am
SoushiMiketsukami2012
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Following after then Dust looked over Julia, Nikita, and Thiverine. Sighing a bit Dust leans agents the doorway before speacking "now then we may begin, Thiverine you maybe be playing around when you pounce on Nikita, you know a little playfulness doesn't hurt anyone but the things you say does and you need to watch that. Julia your stuck with the old ways, as a beta your suppose to get along with your pack mates no mater were they are position and it will help with your confidence, if you don't you can have a hard time with your pack mate like how you thought Nikita was an omega. Now Nikita as for you you don't trust anyone you can talk to and I want to help you over come that so you'll feel right at home ok but we will take it slow at your own paste"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:50 pm
Julia lowered her ears and stood up and looked dust in his eyes and spoke. " Dust when the alpha saw you with the Nikita the alpha wasn't pleased at all when he saw you with Nikita, but he let it be even though he didn't look pleased with you." she said to dust then laid back down with tail down and it stayed limp with no wag in it.

Thiverine looked at him " Julia was right Nikita has a lovey dovey crush on you since she was crying when you and Julia spoke to each other as her heart broke to pieces within her, I could tell what her answer would be to my question when I looked straight in her teary eyes, when I whispered the question into her ears." he said then fell silent and ignored dust if he asked about the question he said to Nikita.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:00 pm
Nikita's eyes widened upon hearing that the Alpha actually saw her and Dust together. She did not even sense the alphas anywhere in the area, how could she have missed their scent? Frowning a bit at Thiverine her expression then grew melancholy and after he finished speaking she looked at Julia. "Julia I did not even sense the alpha's prescense, but if you want to spend some time with Dust then it's okay. Dust and I.. we're just friends..... thats all..... he merely wanted to make me feel more comfortable in the pack since I'm sort of new here which is why you may have mistaken me as an omega because I seem too new and weak to be a delta. But I'm trying my best and will do my part in this pack the best I can and prevent my feelings from interfering again not to mention I will work on trusting my packmates." She said trying to keep her voice calm and not shaky as she stood up bowing slightly to them all. "So I'm really sorry for my mistake. If it is alright may I be excused Dust?" She asked gently. Feeling tears welling in her eyes she left quickly before he could respond as she left and begin to head to the forest.

((sorry for my late responses just been busy))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm
Thiverine smirked "that delta really is in love with our beta Dust no matter how you look at it and Julia you could of been sweeter to her and never spoke about the alpha saw those two on their own, but i guess you had to tell the truth, but telling the truth isn't always right when their is a love affair." he said to Julia.

Julia glared " I didn't say anything involving any negative thing, so stop saying I'm the one causing the problems, it's not my fault and don't say I'm the enemy here . I said I won't involve myself to destroy anybody's dreams at all if Nikita wants to dream she can it doesn't matter what happens, if the alphas disapprove of what Nikita wants then they can deal with it." she said then looked at dust and lowered her ears. " dust you can choose what you want I'm not getting stop you anymore. Your life is for you to live no matter what." she said and rolled on to her side and covered her face with her paws, since she knew nothing can change no matter how much others approve.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
hey just a heads but you forget to add some stuff to your post so be careful
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust just sighs shaking his head in disappointment and glares at both Juli and Thiverine "Julia that was really mean there was no need to bring that up and now you gave Nikita the wrong idea. And yes I know the alphas scents us together but if they need to talk to me about it then let them, I want you to apologize to Nikita later to night And I will check to see if you did. Now as for you Thiverine you need to learn to keep that mouth shut, it none of your business to be talking about others feelings like that. Now if you don't mind I need to go see if Nikita is ok" Dust walked out of the living room going after Nikita

-exits-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:23 am
Thiverine laughed "yeah whatever dust I will make a check to keep my mouth shut and poor julia also got scold when you were just looking out for them that is so sad no wander you are so not controlling since you are scared of getting scold by dust and it worries you. I wonder doesn't the way dust acts towards the delta seem some kind of odd, he grasps her to keep her to himself no wander you got scold." he said and laughed.

Julia got on all fours and growled deeply in her throat baring her fangs at him as her claws dug into the living room carpet, " I know how i act and I know what dust is like, he just loves helping people with their problems and he would never abandon them no matter what others think, when will you get that through your thick skull Thiverine I'm not interested in anything life decides what happens in the future, no matter who disapproves it. no matter what destiny decides I won't intrude or intervene with what destiny wants dust to be with. " she said and got in a fighting stance ready to attack, her ears pinned back and her tail curved as she was going to fight, but looked around the living room turned her back. " I make your dominance level go down, but not now." she said and walked out of the mansion and laid on the ground in front of he mansion.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Pack of the Black Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces