Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Elites

Back to Guilds

A Bleach related role playing guild that gives everyone a chance to live a life in the Bleach universe. We're the Elite. 

Tags: Bleach, Stat-Based, Roleplay, Elites, Anime Manga 

Reply Elites | Main Forum
:: Official Guild Announcements :: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Luciferin Bandit
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 pm
I've made a roll-call announcement thread on the front page. I'll ask that all members post in this thread using the provided format, so we can gauge the activity level in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am
Congratulations to Hoku Sanada for the promotion to crew member. We are happy to have her as a member of our Mod Staff.  

Luciferin Bandit
Crew

Ryu Gekkou

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 pm
Happy Be-Lated Birthday!

So as a few of you may know, or rather not care, my birthday was recently! So I would like to toss out a few prizes to everyone!

To Everyone (Max of 3 characters): 25 Stat Points! and a Lv.400 PA called Ziz's Gift!

To players no character higher than 500 Rei: 50 Stat Points! (Doesn't stack with the 25!)

smilies/wahmbulance.gif To owners of Reibesta, there were chances done to the Reibesta class. If you'd PM me a link to your Reibesta profile it will be edited to fit the new rules. smilies/wahmbulance.gif
Return to Power Wrote:
Reibesta now have the strongest possible FS in the guild [+25] points on all four forms, though they can still only master one of these forms. Period.
They regained their customs every 20 Rei.
And they are capable of learning a FS up to Lv.150 now

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 pm
In an effort to make things more stream lined and easier to access, the profile skins and character class descriptions have become fused and moved into the Approvals Forum. It is labeled as an Announcement.

Here  

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm
We are currently undergoing some clean ups and tightening up of some of the stuff that has been needing doing for a long time in this guild.

First, we have the Forum Clean Up topic in the main forum. If you want to give your input, please go to this topic before November 15th.

Secondly, we are building a brand spanking new Player's Guide. One which will include a FAQ section. Please PM your questions to me and I will incorporate them into the guide. If you have a suggested section, please also include it. All questions will be answered in the guide.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:26 am
Masquerade Ball

Strange things seem to happen around this time of year. Well, stranger than what normally happens. And something spooky is going down at one of the old abandoned manors. Guess what, you're invited. Today you recieved an invitation to a masquerade ball. It doesn't matter how; it happened. Whether it suddenly appeared in your pocket or a tall, dark gentleman gave it to you: everyone got one. In the invitation it read:

Quote:

Dear [insert your name],

I cordially invite you to a masquerade. You are not required to come, but if you do: I ask that you dress appropriately. Formal attire is required. As well as a mask representing your inner-self or demons. When you arrive, please give this invitation to the door-man. And no fighting~

Sincerely,
The gent.

P.S. I hope you come

Rules:

No fighting (physically): you will be automatically evicted from the party
Up to two of your characters may attend: no more
They must be dressed in formal attire and a mask

Rewards:

At the end your characters will receive a 500 stat reward

Or

All of the interaction words in the thread.

Depending on which ends up being higher.

The party will be hosted here  

Chaos Reclaimer
Crew

Feral Lover

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 am
Dear members and mods, I would like to remind you that forum clean up is impending, so please check the topic out, make your arguments for or against the keeping of some of the under used topics, destroyed topics, and anything else, and we will get a cracking on it when the date rolls around.

Also, in that topic is a poll to gauge everybody's priorities for the guild.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23385313  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm
Happy Harvest, Happy Halloween

The Great Pumpkin has decided to grace you all with his presence and give three of your characters the following items:

Trick or Treat: Level 50 PA
Goodies: 25 Reiatsu or 25 FS levels
Candy Corn: Love it or hate it, candy corn is a perennial treat. This is a special kind of candy corn as it is not only self replenishing, but eating it once per battle will heal you from all but fatal wounds.

Remember, don't try to be greedy. Only one of each for three of your characters.  

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Chaos Reclaimer
Crew

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Ball Event ends on Halloween  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:06 am
Ok, as I have announced before, the old topics that are not being used and have not been touched in a year or longer are about to be moved. Nobody has issued any protests save for the shops owned by Rednal. I'm going to leave the shops alone. There really is plenty of activity there and activity there is expected to be low in general anyway. Any topics moved that are wanted back, please let me know and I will return them to their original realms.  

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm
Earth has been cleaned up. All topics not posted in for over a year have been moved to archives. If something you desired to use again is in archives, or I have made a mistake, please let me know and I will put it back. It is not our intentions to upset the flow of things, but rather to clean up the clutter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 pm

With the arrival of the First Born, the mighty Behemoth, First Ravenous Lord, Lord Mordechai Ze'ev, it has become noticed by any who managed to come close to him and survive the destruction of Karakura Town, that embedded into his great scaly hide are Joukaishou Shards. These are capable of transforming certain kinds of people. Approach with caution.

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Bountiful Harvest: [up to 3 characters for all items on this list may receive these gifts]

1 free tech

Horn of Plenty:

Once used only as a coned basket to hold food in now becomes a reservoir of Power. This unique item that is able to grant any user a 1.25x boost in any stat they wish. The effects last for 3 posts and require a 2 post rest after the effects have been taken off.

Behomoth's Blessings: Level 400 PA

Thanksgiving Bonus: You have the chance to give [Three Characters] a nice little bonus. If the character is below 500 Reiatsu or lower, they gain 100 Stat Points. If the character is 501-1,000 Reiatsu they gain 50 Stat Points. If they are 1,001+ they gain 25 Stat Points. Finally, if you choose to only give your bonus to a single character, you can double the points they would normally gain!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm
Eccentric Elves Winter Wonderland of Pern SL

Join the party, join the fun. We will reward you when it's done.

The sign up sheet is in the main forum, the party is in the Tournaments/Storylines subforum.

Read the rules before you post.

Both Naughty and Nice are invited, Oh, my!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, The thanksgiving rewards are going to expire within one week from today.  

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hoku Sanada

Feline Bibliophile

12,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm
For participants of the Eccentric Elves Event - both Nice and Naughty get:

Characters with 1001 or more get 25 stats; 501-1000 reiatsu get 50 stats; Characters 500 or less get 100 stats

and

Quote:
Snowy Solstice:

A wintery companion that takes the form of what its owner would prefer in a companion. This creature is a speciaal summons that comes equipeed with the ability to adapt to its master's personality. If the owner is nice, then it too shall be nice. If the owner is naughty so shall it be also. It does not come with stats of its own, but rather comes with three special powers that draw from the master unless there is a special bond (read appropiate customs in place) between them.

Power A: Level 50
Power B: Level 100
Power C: Level 200

Code:
[b]Snowy Solstice:[/b]

A wintery companion that takes the form of what its owner would prefer in a companion. This creature is a special summons that comes equipped with the ability to adapt to its master's personality. If the owner is nice, then it too shall be nice. If the owner is naughty so shall it be also. It does not come with stats of its own, but rather comes with three special powers that draw from the master unless there is a special bond (read appropriate customs in place) between them.

[i]Power A:[/i] Level 50
[i]Power B:[/i] Level 100
[i]Power C:[/i] Level 200

Nice List gets

Quote:
Bag of Seasonal Candies: grants a regain of 10% to any stat except custom stats and cost pools. Once per battle.

Code:
[b]Bag of Seasonal Candies:[/b] grants a regain of 10% to any stat except custom stats and cost pools. Once per battle.

Naughty List gets

Quote:
Sack of Coal: Light these on fire and throw them at your enemies with a nice punch of x2 (stat). Once per battle.

Code:
[b]Sack of Coal:[/b] Light these on fire and throw them at your enemies with a nice punch of x2 (stat). Once per battle. 

---

Also, after the event is over, you may count your interaction words from the event as your own.

The event continues until December 31st. You must have posted at least once in the event to get the above rewards. As long as your post is before 11:59 PM EST Dec 31st. You may collect as early as now.

Please join the mini games to earn rewards.

The better your kill rate in the snowfields, the better your reward. I guess it doesn't hurt to explain that it will be basically items from Koroseumo. Things that are better than your average item from the shops and certainly not easy to earn without posting a ton in Koro. Things like the black blade and key blade. The senzu bean and others. How it will be divvied up will be based on activity levels in the game.

-----

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. Just please remember to quote me when you do. I might have lost my place in the ooc or it moved on a good deal without me.  
Elites | Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff