PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖
We are not interested in the possibility of defeat. Not within the silence
Of a deserted ally, nor the clamor of a crowded street. F.E.A.R. can not be
Vanquished, we can not be destroyed. F.E.A.R. will rise up again and
Control the masses, take back the power and crush the insurgent hoard.

→|| Andii bit his lip softly and flipped his hair out of his eyes. I would be shocked if they came after me once they realized I wasn't coming back. I've been a disappointment to my whole family since I was ten. If they do come after me it'll be because of Yuma and my mom will come." He said with a sigh. "I don't think they'll come after you, at least my parents wont." When Arwen said she was thinking about singing or acting he couldn't help the small smile that came to his lips. "I think that could work out for you. There's just some areas of the city that aren't very safe, I'll tell you where they are before we go our separate ways." Andii got up to get more ice for Arwen's hands, he rung out the towel and put some more ice in it and sat back next to her and put the ice on her bruising wrist. "I don't know what your family owes, I tried to stay out of my father's affairs because I didn't want him to be more disappointed in me." He said as he looked down at his feet.
||←
As
War fades in to the distant memories of enlightened pigs and open wounds,
Rebels will begin to perish - one by one, it should. Feel the fear of dying
Young, not ignore the chance to scream. Lie awake at night in terror,
Admitting F.E.A.R. will return to glory and the story of Rebels who set out
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 pm
~Arwen~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing more about what his father was like, upset her. It made her angry and confused. She didn't understand how some parents could treat their children like that. "Well, I think he is blind" she said, her voice starting strong "if he can't see the great person that you are" she ended with a soft kind of whisper. She looked out the window, just staring as the time passed them by, the sky getting darker every minute. She could feel herself slipping, her eyes drooping as she became tired. Arwen didn't say anything though because she found she enjoyed Andii's company. Without a conscious thought as to what she was doing, she laid her head on Andii's shoulder, mumbling a "thank you" for him taking care of her hand before finally falling asleep

xXDeviantLover

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii smiled lightly and watched the sun begin to set with Arwen. He was feeling quite relaxed for the first time in a really long time. The fact the she wasn't outwardly judging him and thinking that he was some kind of crazy demonic person. He blushed a little when she said that he was a great person, he couldn't ever recall anyone ever saying that to him after he was ten. When Arwen rested her head on his shoulder Andii gasped a little and blushed more and smiled lightly when she had said 'thank you'. After she had fallen asleep Andii slowly moved away from her and laid her on the bed and removed her shoes before pulling the blanket over her and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. Andii found a piece of paper and wrote his room number on it and laid it on the nightstand then quietly left to go to his room. He changed into his pajamas and crawled into bed. He said a silent prayer for Yuma before he had finally fallen asleep.
||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm
~Arwen~

'This feels nice' she thought, as the morning sunlight shined through the window onto her. She slowly opened her eyes, making sure to keep a hand over them so that the sunlight wouldn't hurt her eyes and make her go blind. She saw the bruises on wrist and her right hand and frowned, confused as to how she got them. 'Oh yeah...that bozo last night and then...' She sat up quickly remembering who she ran into last night. Andii. 'That's right, he came to my rescue and then we talked.' Arwen smiled knowing she would always remember the memory for years. Looking to her left at the night stand, she saw a note left to her with his room number on it. 'Time for me to repay the kindness' she thought, walking out of her room and to the cafeteria

When she arrived, the cafeteria was full and buzzing, talking about this and that, telling jokes and just having a good time all around. She quickly decided on a simple breakfast with eggs bacon, toast and hash-browns, doubled it and waited in the corner for it to be ready. She watched as children ran around and parents not really paying attention. She rolled her eyes thinking 'geez, what great parents they are' sarcastically. She shouldn't judge though, as her parents weren't on her great parents list. "Order for Arwen!" called out the kitchen lady. She walked up and said thank you, then grabbed the food and made her way back upstairs. Her and Andii were on the same floor as it turned out, he was just about 4 doors down. She made her way over and knocked lightly, not wanting to be rude and wake him up if he was asleep. "Andii? Are you awake?" she called out softly

xXDeviantLover

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:57 pm
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii had gotten up when the sun started to come through the windows. He yawned and stretched his arms and neck as he sat up. As he looked out at the sun he couldn't help but wonder if Arwen would come and visit again before she decided to start moving on. With one last stretch and a groan Andii got out of the plush bed and went to the bathroom to shower. He relaxed a lot while he stood in the hot shower. He washed his hair and body, then when he got out he shaved his face. Andii had a towel wrapped around his waist and he took the small hair dryer off the wall and started drying his hair. He had just finished when he heard a knock on the door, Andii couldn't help the smile on his face when he heard Arwen's sweet voice. "Yeah, just a second." He called back. Andii left the bathroom and got a pair of skinny jeans and boxers out of his bag and quickly pulled them on and got his Of Mice & Men tee out and opened the door while he pulled it over his head. "Hey, good morning. Did you sleep well?" Andii asked as he stepped aside to let Arwen in to his room.
||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 pm
~Arwen~

She tried hard not to blush when she saw his chest and stomach and quickly ran into the room to hide it. "I did sleep well, thank you. Sorry for falling asleep on you last night." She looked around his room, taking in the details. He had a guitar with him and a bag much like she did."I, uh, brought you breakfast. I hope you like the normal everyday food" she said, putting his plate of food down on the small table the hotel provided. She sat down, and ate a bite of her own food, closing her eyes in satisfaction as the food hit her stomach. She hadn't really eaten since she left three, no four days ago as she was just too upset and angry. Dinner last night was the first dinner she had had and now this breakfast would be the first one she had. She nodded over to the guitar "you play often?"

xXDeviantLover

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii smiled softly and closed the door a flipped his hair out of his eyes and went and sat across from Arwen at the small table. "I do, thank you very much." He said before taking a bite. This was a lot better then the sandwich he had last night. But anything was better than nothing and he would take whatever he could get just until he could get a place of his own. When Arwen asked about his guitar he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I play on the streets a lot." He said as he took another bite of his breakfast. "I usually play after or before work on the street to get some extra cash. I've been trying to come up with some original stuff but it can be hard sometimes." He said as he reached for his guitar and started finger picking some pretty notes.
[[OOC || Sorry it was so short before, I just edited it a little.]]
||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:32 pm
~Arwen~

Smiling, she continued on eating her food, trying not to eat too fast. "So about that job of yours. I was thinking about it and I decided it would be nice to work at a place like that." It would be perfect for her and she'd have more time to figure out how to get the two siblings back together. She knew Andii probably missed her like crazy and it was her fault that he had to run after her. If he hadn't had to do that, then he wouldn't have had to make the decision to just run away. "Or we could strike up a band. I can sing. I don't know if it's any good to others but I think it's alright. I also have a couple songs I wrote" she said this last part quietly, somewhat embarrased. She had never told anyone she had written music before. Aside from that this last idea wasn't really serious but if he wanted to, she would try. "Play something lengthy you've come up with. Please?"
xXDeviantLover

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 pm
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I was going to head back down there in a bit, you can come with me and we can talk to Jeremy about getting you a spot." He said as he continued to pluck the strings. He chuckled a little at Arwen's idea, but not out of rudeness. "That dosn't sound like a half bad idea. I'm sure we could easily get some preforming slots at a coffee house or something if we really put our minds to it." He said with a small smile. When Arwen asked Andii to play one of his songs he thought about what to play for a moment then he started to play. The song was one of the few that he had actually been able to finish.
[[OOC || The songs I'm picking are some of my favorites and I feel like they suit Andii.]]
||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:04 pm
~Arwen~

The instant he started to sing, she knew that he was the one she had heard yesterday. She sat back in her seat, keeping her eyes on him as he sang. His voice was just as beautiful as it had been last night. She listened to his words, the wonder of why he wrote this song filling her mind. It almost sounded like he was talking about his life in a way. The decisions they made for him was clear and that he wouldn't fall for their lies. Once he finished his song, they sat in silence, letting the music surround them for a few moments more before reality settled in. Finally she spoke up. "That was beautiful. You're a good singer and player." She looked straight at him while she said this, but then looked down at her lap, suddenly a little shy.

xXDeviantLover

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:14 pm
Bri-the_cookie_goddess

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii had a light blush on his cheek with his and Arwen's eyes locked and when she looked away his blush turned more pink and he flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Thank you. I've never thought that I was that good. I've never really been able to practice you know?" He said with a nervous chuckle and put his guitar back in the case and sucked on his lip rings softly.
||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm
~Arwen~

"Yeah, I know." They sat there in silence until she abruptly stood up. "Well, I'm going to go pack and then we can go see this Jeremy guy you speak of." She smiled and looked at him, determined "I'll meet you down in the lobby. ok? Ok." With that, she walked out of his room with the trash and threw them away before going to her room. She didn't really have much to pack, as she didn't take out much from her bag. Just a pair of clothes which she quickly stuffed into her bag. 'Now, what else to put in there? Hm...' She went into the hotel's bathroom and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner bottles as well as the bar of soap and stuffed them in her toiletries bag. She took the pillow off the bed and placed it in her clothes bag, as well as anything else she could think to take. She felt bad that she was taking this stuff, but she knew the hotel had plenty more where all the stuff came from. Finally, with putting her wallet and ipod in her purse, she walked out to the lobby where she checked out and sat in a chair, waiting for Andii.

SallySerenity

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150