Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Then versus now: How have you changed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ERMAHGERD
  FERNCER FERST
  THRRERRRD
  What the hell!?
View Results

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm
NogginDew
Meacorme
NogginDew
The Doom Merchant
Reeves
God, I love your Tumblr posts, Doomy.

I try to run a pretty quality blag. cool
I mean, I fail most of the time, but sometimes it's okay.

Edit: asked Doomy what her Tumblr was, then DERP, I read the thread. sweatdrop

Mea: I'm so glad you're in a good space. I only recently realized that it's kind of therapeutic to hang out with children. It's like you actually have life figured out when you hang out with them because you can actually teach them things and make them your minions. ninja

I do enjoy my kiddos. Some of them are just way too fun and want to have discussions about like...Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and even politics with me. One 5th grader, when reading about the electoral college in a Time For Kids, asked me why we don't just go by the popular vote. And I said, "My dear, you have just realized a debate that ADULTS still can't decide on."

I am glad to be doing pretty well. It's not ideal (I WANT ANOTHER ROLE IN A SHOW GODDAMNIT) but it's fine. biggrin

AUDITION FOR ALL THE ROLES!

EVEN THE MALE ROLES!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm
Reeves
NogginDew
Meacorme
NogginDew
The Doom Merchant
Reeves
God, I love your Tumblr posts, Doomy.

I try to run a pretty quality blag. cool
I mean, I fail most of the time, but sometimes it's okay.

Mea: I'm so glad you're in a good space. I only recently realized that it's kind of therapeutic to hang out with children. It's like you actually have life figured out when you hang out with them because you can actually teach them things and make them your minions. ninja

I do enjoy my kiddos. Some of them are just way too fun and want to have discussions about like...Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and even politics with me. One 5th grader, when reading about the electoral college in a Time For Kids, asked me why we don't just go by the popular vote. And I said, "My dear, you have just realized a debate that ADULTS still can't decide on."

I am glad to be doing pretty well. It's not ideal (I WANT ANOTHER ROLE IN A SHOW GODDAMNIT) but it's fine. biggrin

EVEN THE MALE ROLES!

I'M TRYING I SWEAR.

Three-five more auditions to prep for so far...

(Cracks knuckles...only not really, just metaphorically cause I never crack my knuckles and ewwww razz )

Meacorme
Vice Captain

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm
Meacorme
Reeves
NogginDew
Meacorme
NogginDew

EVEN THE MALE ROLES!

I'M TRYING I SWEAR.

Three-five more auditions to prep for so far...

(Cracks knuckles...only not really, just metaphorically cause I never crack my knuckles and ewwww razz )

AUDITION 'TIL YOUR FACE HURTS.  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces