Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]A new friend and Fashion advice (Destiny Hope/Bae Shin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:20 pm
Destiny Hope stopped her walking as well "Well, on some occasions I do make my own outfits, since none of the outfits I see in stores are to my liking" she put in. Though if she had a choice she would buy a already made Shawl, she was still perfecting that skill herself, before she glanced at Bae Shin "if you don't mind, that would be nice" she answered cheerfully. "perhaps I'll make a customized outfit for you..one of these days.." she put in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:53 pm
Bae Shin gave a nod. He knew just how she felt about going shopping and not seeing anything that he liked on the selves. Though he was not nearly as picky as he could be about fashion. He would always dress to look good of course even when he was at home alone. He never walked around with out something on his body. He would never been seen 'naked'. "Well then wait here and I shall be right back."

With that he turned to jog back to the stage. Luckily they had not gone too far so it would not take long for him to get ahold of one of the nicer shawls and come back to her. He smiled, "Thank you for that offer Hope. I am sure if you do make me something it will be very nice." he said. he was never one to say no to someone trying to aspire in the world of fashion. Though of course he would never allow himself to look tacky at the same time.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm
Destiny Hope blinks as Bae shin ran off to grab one of the shawls form the fashion show, she hummed quietly to herself as she waited for him to come back. She looked around at her surroundings tapping her chin lightly, the weather starting to slowly change from a warm and breezy to a cool and breezy.

After a few seconds of waiting Bae shin came back with a shawl she lightly smiled and took it from it "ah thank you" she told him with a smile, before she wrapped it around her shoulders. She tilted her head "did you want this back after?" she asked him politely. She wasn't sure if he would need to take it back or not after she borrowed it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 pm
Bae Shin shook his head, "No worries about it Hope just enjoy the shawl." he said softly and would have offered to put it on her when she took it herself. He gave a shrug a bit and continued to walk out of the park. "Nope this is all yours now. I just chalked it up as one of mine. So just enjoy the little sneak preview of the fall lines."

As they walked he looked thoughtful, "So we are going to go window shopping or do you plan on buying some new clothes?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm
Destiny Hope "alright, if you are certain about that" she answered with a light smile. Before looking at Bae Shin "I'm just window shopping" she put it with a light nod. She tapped her chin while she was strolling along.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 pm
Bae Shin gave a nod, 'Yes of course I am certain. I never give a gift unless I am certain I can." He rolled his eyes.

As they left the park and headed down the streets towards the market streets he nods, "Well window shopping can be as fun as buy something times. Though I prefer to buy than just look and possibly try on. Though I just got lots of new clothes. So I have no need to by more. It can be nice being a model. Often enough I get to keep the fashions I wear or that were designed for me."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas