Welcome to Gaia! ::

X2W-Xtreme Wicked Wrestling [A Quick Fix in rollcall stage]

Back to Guilds

Wrestling Guild with E-Fed's and Wrestling news. 

Tags: Wrestling, Role Playing 

Reply X2W VOD! [Violence On Demand!]-Old Matches, Promos, Etc
Jak & Cyrus Darke V.S Rebz & Ultimo Herroe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom-Jak

Demonic Sentai

29,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Jak reached out her hand as far as she could so Cyrus could tag her in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am
Rebz accepts his tag, and awaits Cyrus and Jak to make the tag. A funny position Rebz is about to be in, teaming up with her current and successful tag partner and about to look across at a failed tag team partner. How funny. This thought made Rebz chuckle a bit, as she made her way to the center of the ring.  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paragon of Virtue

Dapper Citizen

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:26 am
Ultimo rolled himself out onto the apron where he'd lay and catch his breath  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:43 pm
Cyrus tags in Jak and steps onto the apron.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Phenom-Jak

Demonic Sentai

29,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 am
Jak steps through the ropes and looks at Rebz. She made her way to where Rebz was, and offered her hand for a lockup.

((I'm not gonna be on tomorrow or Sunday, because I'll be out of town for an anime convention in Rochester!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 am
Rebz accepted the lock up, but instead of battling it out. Rebz looks to catch Jak in the gut with a hard knee, if successful, then putting her in a headlock!  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Phenom-Jak

Demonic Sentai

29,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 am
Jak bent down after the hard kick by Rebz, and now found herself in a headlock! She tries to get out by attempting to hit Rebz in the gut with her fists, hoping that enough hits would cause her to let go.

((So, I kinda lied about not being on today. sweatdrop I thought I was gonna crash at my friend's place after coming back from Tora-Con late last night, instead, he brought me home.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm
Rebz was nailed in the gut a few times, but instead of backing off and letting go of Jak that easily, she attempted to drive an elbow into the back of Jak's neck!  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Phenom-Jak

Demonic Sentai

29,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 am
Jak yelled as the back of her neck got hit by Rebz elbow  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 pm
((writing the finish))

Jak screamed as Rebz continued the onslught. The crowd starting to boo at the champs while they're being vicious. Rebz than turns her attention to Jak's hair and drags her to the corner. Rebz tells Herroe to get a table.Herroe nods his head in approval as he drops down to ringside to grab the timekeepers table. Rebz and Herroe are gonna send a message to Darke for beating them. Darke has had enough and jumps right in. The ref tries to hold darke back. NO WAY! Cyrus pushes the referee out of the way! Cyrus clotheslines Rebz saving his partner. The ref is not knocked out. The ref calls for the bell! The fan's are pissed! The first DQ in X2W history! Jak rolls out of the ring as Cyrus goes right towards herroe and the deadliest fued in X2W continues as both men are clubbing at one another with hard right hands at one another. Rebz double ax handles cyrus! Rebz than lifts cyrus up and whips him towards the ropes. Herroe is up to his feet! Rebz and Herroe perform a 3D onto Cyrus through the table! Herroe and Rebz than pose over cyrus's corspe as Jak slides back into the ring with a steel chair! Jak takes out herroe but misses the s**t towards rebz as Rebz slides out the ring dragging herroe and their tag titles with her. Rebz and Ultimo Herroe have sent a message towards both the X2W World's Deathmatch Champ and the X2W Pure Champ. Your winners via DQ: The X2W World Tag Team Champions Rebz and Ultimo Herroe.  

KillaMo187
Captain

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
X2W VOD! [Violence On Demand!]-Old Matches, Promos, Etc

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers