Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Kendo Guild

Back to Guilds

Where kendoist can come together and share there experiences while having a good time. 

Tags: kendo, kenshi, shinai, bogu, sensei 

Reply ChitChat
Konnichwa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxkendowarriorxX

Friendly Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm
hey am from america i have been doing kendo for a year am 7 kyu waiting for my armor. am glad to meet people from other dojo our kendo family is growing more and more each day not just in my dojo but everyone else i love it heart . Kendo is the best sport i think ever in my dojo we are family and our family love is hitting eachother with sticks. We always say " what is the answer to kendo" our answer More kendo biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:54 pm
"...we are family and our family love is hitting eachother with sticks." -XxkendoworriorxX

Right on cool  

Kimiko36D

Wheezing Seeker

XxkendowarriorxX

Friendly Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:23 pm
Kimiko36D
"...we are family and our family love is hitting eachother with sticks." -XxkendoworriorxX

Right on cool

Oh ya rofl emotion_brofist i love my family  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 pm
Hi every one my name is Siber. I am from South Africa and I am a 7 Kyu anything else you want to know about me.  

Wolf Born Samurai

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

SolusUmbra

Shadowy Rogue

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 pm
Just joined up with the group and thought I would post alittle something. I used to practice Kendo and was good enough to get the ok to start teaching the basics to others. However, I never got a change to test for rank because of medical problems. Lately those problems have gotten so bad that I have had to give up Kendo for awhile. I hope to someday be able to train again and get a rank. I cry at night sometimes wishing I had someone near by that could just slowly help keep me going. My swords always stay near by in sight. I had even tried to take up Iaido but again medical problems cut my dreams short again. But even though I can't practice right now I still would love to be able to stay connected to it in any way I can.  
ChitChat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff