Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image Tim relaxed slightly as Daren stepped back, judging the distance and the amount of steps it would take to reach him, giving a slow exhale and standing a little straighter. "Okay." and nodded, waiting for the other to change so he could change next. He didn't expect Daren to talk to him from the hallway.

"I worry that if I'll say no, you'll hate yourself." Daren seemed to have a complex of how strong he was, which wasn't good at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:27 pm
User ImageDaren grinned back at Tim, "too late for that, love. i always hate myself." he went to the room and quickly changed, going to the kitchen to get water while Tim went to change to that tim would have some distance between them. he made sure to make noise in the kitchen so that Tim would know where he was and wouldn't think he was going to sneak into the bedroom to catch him unaware. when Tim was out, he head for the door, humming softly. "just a jog? we can play basketball, too, if you want."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 am
User Image And that's what Tim didn't want. Tim wanted Daren to love himself. Maybe during therapy he could tell that to Akane. Ask it. Help Daren love himself more.

When he exited the room Tim entered, changing into the workout clothes before heading out to find Daren, smiling when he spotted him. "We'll jog to warm up and then we'll do basketball. How's that sound?" And chuckled, glad Daren still liked basketball.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 am
User ImageDaren locked the door behind them and head for the elevator, "sounds good to me. i've still got some legs on me, but we'll see how i do with basketball. hope i haven't lost my touch." they got to the basement and Daren turned on his treadmill, starting it at a walk to warm up before slowly increasing the speed. he couldn't run as fast or as far as he used to be able to, but he still could run. hell, he'd spent half of the last month running from people. when he had reached three miles, he turned off the machine, panting for breath. he stretched, not wanting his muscles to tighten, but he was breathing harder than he'd like. "pushed myself a bit there-" he groaned, bending over at the waist as he tried to steady his breathing.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image Tim chuckled, "You do have a very good set of legs on you. Just don't overwork yourself, okay." It was more a statement then a question, stepping onto the treadmill and preparing his settings. Tim jogged lightly for majority of it, taking five minutes to really push himself before jogging again, catching his breath. "I saw. I told you not to." he panted, walking on the machine. "ready for some basketball then? Or do are we done? You're sweating a lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 am
User ImageDaren smiled, "yeah, but it feels good, too. i missed working out. the yards were never a safe place so i didn't go out into them much, which means no workout equiptment." he straightened himself and picked up a basketball, "Well, shall we?" he dribbled over to the basket and shot a layup, "i'll go easy on you. promise."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 pm
User Image Tim walked off the treadmill, heart thumping and body full of energy despite having been in the hospital. "I'd rather you didn't, maybe I've gotten better." and waited for Daren to start moving before moving back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 pm
User ImageDaren grinned, "and i've probably got worse, so we just might be equal." which was a total lie, of course. Daren might have played in a while and may have been starved down to almost nothing, but he still had the skills and talent needed to wipe the floor with Tim if he wanted to. as it was, he made sure their scores were never more than a few points apart and it turned into a friendly game, rather than a competition. they finally stopped and both men just sat down, panting for breath. Daren wiped his forehead, soaked with sweat and grinned, "how you doing over there, lover mine?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:02 am
User Image Tim noticed Daren was being a little nicer, and you know what? He was totally okay with that. He got to laugh and ******** up and Daren did the same and it was just a fun and friendly competition. Tim had forgotten he could have fun. When they were done, he sat his butt on the floor next to Daren, grinning and breathing hard.

"Oh, Lover, I believe after a workout like that I deserve a kiss, if you'd let me have one." and chuckled. "That was fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:08 am
User ImageFor the first time in far too long, Daren felt like himself. "Just a kiss?" he teased, rolling over and taking Tim with him until they were both on the floor, Daren hovering over Tim. "we're already sweaty, why stop there?" he leaned down and pressed his lips to the soft pair below. he kissed and nipped until Tim opened his mouth, making it possible to plunder the hot cave like Daren used to. at this moment he'd forgotten what he was, it was as if the past month hadn't happened. all that mattered as Tim asked him to kiss him and Daren was going to kiss him silly. he finally pulled away, smirking as he pressed his body closer to Tim's, "just a kiss?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:18 am
User Image Tim laughed more as Daren rolled them both onto the floor, trying to hold it in as the other was over him, "For that reason exactly, we're sweaty." and was kissed immediately after, Tim kissing back, responding to the nipping by parting his lips and teasing the intruder with his own tongue. He'd forgotten that this is what thsi felt like, love, quite possibly. But just being able to enjoy yourself around someone who enjoyed being around you, who enjoyed you, and Tim enjoyed this man and his company very much in return. He was breathless when his boyfriend pulled away, arms resting on the man's shoulders, "Maybe more," he leaned up, moving to rest n an arm as he kissed the sweaty man above him, "Am I allowed to touch the butt?"

Oh real smooth, Timothy, maybe him and Daren could laugh off his bad attempt at... whatever that was.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 am
User ImageThe request was so obsurd Daren couldn't help but laugh. he slipped his hand into Tim's and slowly placed it on his a**, holding it there for a moment as he took a small breath to steady himself. "you can touch anything you want," he whispered, locking eyes with tim so he knew he was serious. if it was Tim, it was ok. even if it brought back memories, even if it made him panic, Daren would just remind himself who he was with and force it away. "love you," he whispered before kissing Tim, this time making it slow and gentle, a sweet love making with nothing more than the bush of lips against lips.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image Timothy laughed when Daren laughed, "Yea that wasn't my best." and continued to chuckle, letting his boyfriend lead his hand. He felt him tense under his touch, but a small exhale seemed to relax Daren. "I'll still ask." he said, stroking the other's face and giving a smile, kissing back with the same sort of sweetness. "We should go upstairs though, we'll only hurt ourselves doing it here." and waited for Daren to shift off, sitting and standing before helping Daren up, giving him another soft kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:19 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "can't make love to you properly on a concrete floor." he stood up and kissed Tim back, slipping his hand into the other man's. he just had to keep telling himself it was ok. the entire walk to their apartment he kept looking over at Tim to see if he was still ok with it. they got inside and Daren almost left the door unlocked, not sure he wanted to be confined. "still want to-?" he asked softly, stopping just inside, some of his fear coming back. it was one thing to go from kissing to sex, but another to just jump right back in.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image Tim wasn't surprised at Daren's fear, neither one of them could just 'hop back on the horse' when the walk made them fall off. "How about a few kisses, and maybe we'll watch a movie, okay?" Only if Daren was comfortable would Tim do anything, "Or we can read. I never asked what sort of books you liked." and chuckled, keeping a light hold on Daren's hand, looking down at it. "Only if you want to, Daren."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games