Submit

Goddess Astra

Liberal Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:33 pm
i would like to note that despite the fact personal gain is forbidden, somehow, despite the fact many things get broken in the home and attic...they still manage to either get it fixed or replaced...

so either they have mad insurance, or a reserve of money hidden somewhere...

take the episode where leo goes all mad after what gidian did to chris...yanno..after the swat team invades and all...

he gets mad and practically destroys the entire attic...yet..episodes later...

so..yeah...give it a thought  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:21 pm
phole4ever
Okay here is one of the hundreds I've seen: Okay Leo was born in 1924, but when Phoebe went into her past life in 1924 Leo's past life was there. So you can' have your life now and your past life in the same time or it doesn't make since.

I'm assuming you're talking about the one where she keeps getting felt up by the warlock.

As for Leo, it's quite possible that his past life died and was reborn in the same year.

Goddess Astra
i would like to note that despite the fact personal gain is forbidden, somehow, despite the fact many things get broken in the home and attic...they still manage to either get it fixed or replaced...

so either they have mad insurance, or a reserve of money hidden somewhere...

They complain about the financial burden a *lot*. Like when the chameleon is in the house and Piper blows up Paige's chair because she doesn't like it, Paige suggests they start a fund to replace *anything* that gets damaged no matter who it had belonged to.

And I know they bring up the subject of shoes on multiple occasions.  

dchan

yoshi2560

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:15 pm
one of the ones that bothered me was in the third season, when phoebe first found out about how cole was a demon, the lady at the historical society said that cole would be about 115 years old if he hadn't died. but in season 5...in centennial charmed, they're wishing him a happy 100th birthday...

am i right, or did i screw up?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 pm
yeah ur right the lady at the historical society did say he would be 115 if he hadnt died...  

Numai Outcast

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:14 pm
In Centennial Charmed in season 5, it really was Cole's 117th birthday, but the Seer said something about him being embarresed/sensitive about his age or something, so they said it was his 100th instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 am
me_is_kelly
In Centennial Charmed in season 5, it really was Cole's 117th birthday, but the Seer said something about him being embarresed/sensitive about his age or something, so they said it was his 100th instead.

I remember that,he got really sensitive about one of the demons saying'and here i thought,you were 117!'
and then he sorta killed him..i think..
And thats when the seer said he was embarrassed about his age,so yeah  

NoirFleur_x

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 pm
concerning the breaking of things, they do complain about the costs, especially that poor clock downstairs, it was one episode where Cole is wounded and on the run after killing the triad, and the sisters use powers summoning to try and bring cole to them but get the bounty hunter instead and he get flung at the clock and then get frozen with the comment, " we can't afford to keep fixing that thing"
(( sorry i'm not more specific but it's been a while since i watched Charmed))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 am
How about the fact that a witch's powers aren't supposed to work on vampires, yet in the last episode of season seven, Piper is seen using her powers on them.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm
There's a book called The Unofficial Book of Shadows (or somthing along those lines.....) and it has errors and little mistakes from the first two seasons. It mentions one fashion error. In the first episode with Barbas, Prue is in the pool with a white bra. When she comes out, it's not a black bra. Or vice versa. Sorry. My memory's bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 pm
they are magical i bet all the magical world fixes it  

monarchthehero

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm
All the thingz that happen amuzez me. I love how in the epizodez they get hurt and itz big time, but then the zcene zhiftz and they juzt have a cut where they were zuppozedly bleeding profuzely. Lol!  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff