Submit

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 am
"Maybe if outsiders knew their story they would be less quickly to judge," Dagrun replied, looking down at her talons. "Some might see me as a monster before knowing me, you think? But, I'm as gentle as they come...but I'll defend myself if I have to."

She looked at the stallion, "It seems that they're not that bad if your family found love there. Would you return to them if you could?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm
“Well, I know how that feels. I’m judged all the time. My talons are so over-sized and well I have these spines growing out. I barely resemble my parents.” He chuckled a bit.

Griever thought about the harpies and the stories his father told him. He wanted to meet his grandparents and his uncle. However he knew of the danger if he returned he might even be rejected upon arrival since he was the son of an outcast to begin with “No, I don’t think any good would come out of that.” He told her lowering his gaze.

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 am
"I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps if I travel near their lands and encounter them, I can tell them you are doing well," Dagrun smiled, trying to comfort the stallion. She huffed at his remark about his looks. "You are no more strange than I am. I have seen far odder soquili in my travels. Including a mer with tentacles. Why is it those that have a uniqueness about them think it's a bad thing?"

She paused, then laughed, "We've been talking and sharing each other's company...yet, we've never introduced ourselves. I am Dagrun, a lorekeeper. It's a pleasure to meet you...."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm
He looked to her and gave a light nod in approval. Though he wondered how a female entering harpy territory would fair. He doubt, they’d attack her but perhaps ask to join their flock? He wasn’t so sure since he reached his limits on harpies “I’m Griever. “

He blinked his blue pupil-less eyes “Lorekeeper? What is that if I may ask?”

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 pm
"I travel and collect the stories and tales from the land, I put them in my memory," Dagrun replied, tapping her talons in a little rhythm. "I'm supposed to return and tell my mentor all that I've learned. I should have returned already, but I feel there's more to learn still....and I won't forget anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm
“Hm, so you have a mentor? That’s interesting.” He could never imagine himself to have one. However, it must be nice to have someone to teach your or guide you with things. Like a teacher perhaps? He had little of that back in the herd except his father trying to teach him some ways of living.

“So any fascinating stories you gained during your travels?”

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash