Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:40 pm
Harry skipped down an empty hallway, singing a song of love.

"There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn to play the game.
It's easy.
Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy.

All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need."

Further down a crossing hallway, a gaggle of goblins ran by carrying a wide-eyed Draconia on their shoulders

"Uh oh.".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm
"You naughty lil Goblins better let her go and stop causing a riot!" Marianna shouts as she ran to where the 'tremors' where coming from. Those little Goblins tried nabbing Harry, when she saved him,
They seem to be after a new target now.

AH HA! Another shiny one for The Master! Let take her too!! All the Shiny ones! The little Goblin grabs hold of Marianna's hand just as she was about to whip away the goblins off of Dracona. Water splashed to the floor instead of her intended targets.

"Hey! This is no grappling match! Let GO!"
Marianna easily yanked her hand free, due to it's naturally slimy/slippery textured scales. That didn't stop the other goblins for rushing her!

"Ugh! You're worse then a smack of jellyfish."  

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:35 am
"Help, please." Draconia informed a couple of ghouls as she was swept past them. "Assistance?"

"Oh dear, could someone please-" She tried to ask Frankie Stein for a hand (preferably, connected to a full body), but was pulled down the hallway by the sea of goblins before she could finish hexplaining her situation.

"I'm not sure that you unders-" She tried to hexplain to one particularily intense goblin, carrying her under the small of her back, but she was drowned out by the cries of the gob-mob finding another shiny ghoul.

"HOW MANY WE HAVE?" One goblin shouted to another.

"TWO SO FAR! HOW MANY MORE WE NEED?!"

"GET THE CHROMED ONE!" Another goblin called back.

"CHROMED ONE IT IS!" The gob-mob shifted, like a wave breaking on the shore, and Marianna and Draconia were swept down another hallway.

"I think this is a misunderstandiiiiiiiiiiiiing-" Draconia called out as she vanished in the goblinny wave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 am
Atomica and Cassie were almost to the creepateria to meet up with Lin and Gryff, when suddenly a huge wave of...were those students?...enveloped them.

"THERE! THAT THE CHROME ONE!" Something shouted.

"WHAT ABOUT TINY ONE? SHE NOT SHINY!" Someething else shouted as some claws rudely grabbed Atomica and started carrying her sideways down the hall.

"SHE STILL A GHOUL. BRING HER ANYWAYS! MASTER CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH HER!"

Atomica's internal processor hummed with annoyance.

"Hey! Let go! I did not give you permission to carry me!" She informed the horde. Suddenly, she was raised up into the air above the mob (which she now saw were goblins), to discover that Draconia St. George and Marianna Trench were being carried along with her and Cassie.

"Is this...is this a parade?" Atomica's logic circuits tried to come up with a solution. "Am I being honored for something?"

What could she POSSIBLY have in common with these other ghouls? Atomica pondered as the wave pushed them down the hallway towards a dark, horned figure in the distance. She had trouble coming up with an hexplanation, because everything she would be honored for, she was the absolute best at and these other ghouls wouldn't possibly compare...  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 am
She yelped as she was picked up and carried off.

"For the last time I'm not vegan!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Until she saw the other ghouls being picked up as well.

"They arent vegan either! Look you guys got it all wrong!" She tried to explain that no one was vegan and they are mistaken.

"Your protests aren't going to work!" She then gave up crossing her arms and pouting. It wasn't working, the goblins wouldnt listen to anything she said or screamed!
Atomica servo

harry herne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 am
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

The entire mob came to a sudden halt at Harry Herne's feet, leaving a cloud of dust in the air. All four ghouls were plopped on the ground and pushed to the front.

"MASTER! WE BRING THE SHINIES!"

"AND ONE MATTE! IN CASE MASTER WANTED SOME ARTISTIC CONTRAST!"

Atomica's LED eyes blinked a couple of times. She opened her mouth to speak.

And then, her eyes IGNITED in red light and a booming proclamation came out of her mouth, in an alien-sounding voice.

"THIS IS THE MOTHERSHIP. WE HAVE RECEIVED THE SIGNAL. PREPARE THIS PLANET TO RECEIVE THE MACHINE QUEEN."  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:50 pm
"Whoa...I don't know anything about Atomica's psychedelic light show but..."

Harry threw his arms up in the air.

"Little Dudes! I didn't ask you to ghoulnap every shiny bird you could lay your eyes on! That's not cruel or zen and waaaaaaaaay too intense. Who came up with this!?"

The mob of goblins(moblins) all turned and pointed at one super intense, squat goblin.

"Gobmoa Joe! Dude, haven't we talked about chill pills before?"

Harry turned back to Draconia, Atomica, Marianna, and Cassie.

"My bad, ladies. My friends here got waaaaaaay out of hand. I just wanted chat at Marinara."

One of the goblins elbowed Harry and whispered "Marianna."

"I totally said that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:55 am
Atomica Servo

"THIS IS THE MOTHERSHIP. WE HAVE RECEIVED THE SIGNAL. PREPARE THIS PLANET TO RECEIVE THE MACHINE QUEEN."

Cassie covered her little doll ears, and closed her eyes. The red lights practically blinding her.

"Atomica!" she gasped "mothership? what?" she asked confused. "Atomica! What mothership? whos the machine queen?"

She stomped her foot "I DONT KNOW WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS!" she whined. "is this a promotional thing for your band? please be that you have a new song called machine queen. please be that you have a new song called machine queen. please be that you have a new song called machine queen" she repeated over and over  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:24 pm
"Little jerk!" She glares at Gobmoa Joe!

"It's Marianna!" She was about to continue not loving the fact that the moblins dropped on her tail! Ow! When Harry mentioned wanting to speak to her, Just as he was about to say something Atomica blurts out what seemed to be a warning and lil Cassie was freaking out. Scary!

"Alright, chill out, and let all just ride this wave together. It could just be a glitch or something...?" Marianna knew very little about how Atomica worked, but was wan't about to let her fears get the better of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:18 pm
Atomica's LED eyes blinked.

"I totally SHOULD have a song called Machine Queen! That's a brilliant idea, glad I thought of it." She informed Cassie as she looked at everyone else standing in the hallway.

"So like, are we done here? Can I go eat?"  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:45 am
Atomica Servo
Atomica's LED eyes blinked.

"I totally SHOULD have a song called Machine Queen! That's a brilliant idea, glad I thought of it." She informed Cassie as she looked at everyone else standing in the hallway.

"So like, are we done here? Can I go eat?"

Cassie rolled her eyes so hard.

"I'm glad you're okay, you did the thing again. I'm getting like totes hangry." She pouted

"I'm leaving" she turned to leave but the goblin goons stopped her making her stomp her feet "let me go! "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:56 am
Draconia's ghoul-senses were tingling. She suspected that Harry may have wanted to ask Marianna something very particular. Something that perhaps he would want some privacy for.

Draconia cleared her throat and addressed the goblinny mob that had brought her here.

"*er-hem*! Well, since we are here, shall we all have lunch? I think today's special is mushroom burgers..."

"MUSHROOMS!" Draconia was nearly knocked down by the intensity of the goblins, who, having served their master, had undoubtedly worked up an appetite. Draconia smiled.

"We'd best get in line before they sell out, eh?" A cheer rose up from the gob mob, who charged forward like a singular entity. Draconia followed behind, not realizing one bit that not a single goblin had any money on them for lunch.

Harry and Marianna were left alone in the hallway now...just the two of them.

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:58 pm
Crimson and clover, he was alone! With Marinara! He was officially FREAKING OUT! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Uh, groo-groo-groovy greetings."

TALK TO THE GHOUL! TALK! USE YOUR WORDS!

"So, I like the cut of of your jib..."

Why was he talking like a pirate!?

"No...wait...uh..I didn't mean to that. Not that your jib is unlikable....it's totally cruel. Just...uh..."

Facepalm, facepalm, facepalm...

"A date? With me...us...I MEAN! It would be cruel if we could go out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:49 pm
"Sure, we can eat outside. It's nice out there." She said simply. "You'll need someone like me on your side so these moblins don't keep trying to Harry-nap you. I'll be your Disembodied-guard It's only the first scaremeseter and they've already done it twice!" She holds up two fingers.

"So we should get our food first before we go outside."

She humms, grabbing hold of his hand as she almost drags him to the creepatearia.  

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 am
Cas walked into the creepeteria her platform shoes clicking and clacking as she did so. she moved to the usual table that was in the best spot and sat down next to atomica

"so are you sure you're okay?" Cassie looked worried she had never seen this before, and now she was sure it wasn't an update. It was a glitch, a virus, anything.

She bit her lip trying to find Lin or Gryff to come help her with the situation

Atomica Servo

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas