Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]
X-Men the Next Generation OOC Thread (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 pm
Ahhh, okay it's like that. Good luck with that razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am
Oh, due to my second dental procedure (and last for a while, thank goodness as I have good dental habits and generally no major genetic problems) and family being in town I'll be sort of gone till Friday-or I'll at least be considerably tied up. Sorry about the inconvenience. sweatdrop  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 pm
mc2

No worries.

Nova Blancke

Hey Nova, if you want you could check up on Felicia, to find she's trying to meditate in her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 pm
It'd be kinda of out of char for him. I mean he is focused on something else now and already decided to give her space..  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 pm
Nova Blancke
It'd be kinda of out of char for him. I mean he is focused on something else now and already decided to give her space..

Ah… ok got it… perhaps she'll come down and ask for help  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:48 pm
Kerana

Is Gaia notifications fritzing out or something? I keep getting notifications about being quoted from you like every 30 seconds.

In other news I hope to post sometime on Monday. It has been crazy the last week with my Dad being in town, doing an unseemly amount of computer trouble shooting (seriously, some people should not be trusted on the internet because they can't handle viruses at all), and government paperwork piling on me because I have employment starting next Friday more or less. sweatdrop  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm
mc2

cat_sweatdrop Sorry mc2, I didn't realize it was doing that.

I had bad case of wanting to align things in my previous post with the right aligned paragraph. The graphic designer in me wanted to sculpt the paragraph into something much less jagged.

Sorry about that, next time I'll be sure to take out the quotes, do the edit and then add back in when I'm done. Again, sorry about that.

Me and my eyes for details cat_eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:02 pm
Kerana
mc2

cat_sweatdrop Sorry mc2, I didn't realize it was doing that.

I had bad case of wanting to align things in my previous post with the right aligned paragraph. The graphic designer in me wanted to sculpt the paragraph into something much less jagged.

Sorry about that, next time I'll be sure to take out the quotes, do the edit and then add back in when I'm done. Again, sorry about that.

Me and my eyes for details cat_eek

Good to know. And I get being obsessive about fixing things (I do it enough myself) but at the seventh notice I was about to chuck a book at you. Or spray Felicia and Kerana with a squirt bottle and say 'bad dog' again and again. Foxes are technically canines, after all. Though I don't know if you can train one like that. sweatdrop  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 am
That's why I chose not to receive notifications about being quoted. I also haven't got it linked to my phone. Which also helps I guess.

I do remember Gaia having a chat system. What happened to that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:52 am
I need my quotes for several things, but from what I've seen over in the Site Feedback they disabled that ages ago and never got around to returning the feature. People are more concerned about other issues over there-not that anyone is really listened to there anyways. rolleyes

Anyways, I don't have Gaia linked to my phone but I forget I have a phone half the time anyways-I just happen to dabble a lot on my computer. It would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't been busy working on coding stuff on Gaia at the time. I know a lot of Gaia notices if they are in the same category (such as the same person quoting you in the same thread) will just overlap until you check it. 3nodding  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm
I do miss the chat system. I remember them saying they were taking it down and nothing about bringing it back. Which kind of sucks because I really liked that feature, especially it's last rendition. I guess it's kind replaced with chat rooms or heck going to someone's house. mc2 and I are in the same neighborhood.

I love the quote notifications they're great for me. I always watching for them and posting as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:18 am
Well going over to someone is out of the question that's for sure XD
Kinda hard to do with half of the world in between.

Anyawy, did your employment go alright Mc?  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:20 pm
Nova Blancke
Well going over to someone is out of the question that's for sure XD
Kinda hard to do with half of the world in between.

I was talking about Gaia Housing and the Roleplaying Gems has its own neighborhood (though I'm not sure how often people visit confused ).
I know there are little window of times when we're all on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:53 pm
I never visit ._.;
Didn't even know it existed.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 pm
Well it wasn't officially announced... Kerana asked about it and Mr. Eccentricity created it and voila!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23816005  
OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces