Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:59 pm
Harry Herne

To calm her nerves she decided to go to the green house to check on her project with Venus, as Venus was going to be away for Winter break.

"Oh my GHOUL!" Tori's eyes bugged out as she was shock by the mess that was left!

"Who could do something like this!?" She was upset her plant was broken. It could be revived but it still upset her. crying crying

"I'll Find you! You-you!! Fiend!" She storms out of the green house.

Looking down to the ground she noticed another pair of foot prints, it wasn't terrible difficult to find him since he trailed dirt with each step.

"HEY!! Villain! You destroyed my flower in that green house! I even painted a sign! How mean of you!" Her long legs dashed up to him, so she could confront the well dressed monster face to face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:31 pm
Action Sell Out Harry had no time for green haired ghouls. He would have schmooze this over. If he could figure out how to schmooze. His Old Monster usually just threatened other Fae...and normies...and pretty much everything he came across. But Harry knew he wasn't intimidating so schmooze he must.

"Goov-...er....heya, howya doin'? Herne, Harry Herne. Really sorry about your glass house back there but tome is money you know. I'd love to shoot the stuff witcha but I am late, I am late for a very important date. Busy, busy, busy! I'll have my goblins call your goblins!"

Harry vigorously shook Tori's hand before hurrying along back to his room. He needed shower and change. Dragons would not be impressed by a dirty, smelly Fae prince.

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:41 pm
"I am very upset--" Tori was trying to speak to him, but every time she did he'd just continue to talk, and talk. It was like he didn't care at all.

"Greenhouse-!" She lifted a finger to try and stop him with her questions. It seemed Herne was far too busy to speak with her.

"I don't have any--" She started once more, then suddenly he'd turned away and was off with far more important things to attend to.

She looked on with sadness in her her eyes, she turned away, going back to the green house to try and fix her plant.

Once she arrived, she realized, she still needed a dress for the dance.

"I wish i had someone to go with me to the maul... "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:50 pm
Peggy seemed thoughtful as she looked at her iCoffin before texting Tori

"hey ghoul. Wanna go shopping?"  

Peggy Springwell

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:04 pm
Taking the time needed to repair her plant, it wasn't long before it was healthy again, and she watered it carefully. This time adding a wire cage around it to keep out any Hernes...

Her Icoffin chimed and she excitedly replied.

"Peggy! OH My Ghoul Yes!"
And just like that her frown was turned upside down! whee Before long the two colorful ghouls had met up and to the maul in no time.

"I donno, Peggy, I just don't know what to buy, My mom usually makes all my clothes for me... But Dad's bridge construction job got a bonus so now we have more money to spend on new clothes." For some reason, she was concerned more about the dress then, what had happened with Harry.

"Shopping for clothes is kinda new to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Peggy heard of groan of despair from inside her bag at Tori's comment.

"new to clothes shopping, eh? You've come to the right ghoul." she winked. "so.. we need a formal gown"...

She led Tori to a trendy shop on the first level of the maul. "I love this place. Come on!" Peggy pulled Tori inside  

Peggy Springwell

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 pm
Arillena wasn't sure how to go about this. A voice from her past was calling her back to Ireland. Just as she was finally starting to feel at place here. Standing on the steps of the quiet school she stared up at it one last time- a silver butterfly following close behind her. She'd already gone and left her tiny goodbye at the homes of all her new friends...
Akito Fox

...Including a little something for the name she drew for the Secret Santa. She didn't know anything about Akito outside of what she'd heard from whispering ghouls. But from what she'd learned about Foxes in the past she put together a picnic basket with A few different treats and some homemade Tuna Rolls she'd tried her cooking hand at.
'I am Sorry I never got to meet you,
But I hope you Enjoy!~
Perhaps we will meet one day?
~Arillena F.'

The tag read in tiny lettering.

~
Draconia St George

Damyn fluttered around the silent Fae for a moment before disappearing into the school through a window. He moved through the halls until he reached the Clawditorium- where in a poof of grey smoke he lay a carefully wrapped gift box with Draconia's name written on it.

'Somewhere We heard you collected Books.
Sorry There wasn't much time to learn more about each other.
Happy Holidays.
-Damyn F.' -- Read the Card that stuck out between a stack of 4 books.
An old collection of Shakespeare plays translated in Celtic. Their condition was excellent.

~

Damyn returned and landed on Ari's Shoulder.

"...."
"Ready to go?"

The Faerie nodded and Unfurled her wings. Anyone nearby would have seen her vanish into thin air and leaving behind tiny tears that fell like glitter.

~
Beyonde Blank
Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Elsewhere the Tiny hand mirror -Still blank and slightly humming, maybe?- she had found during her first days at Monster High sat atop her letter for Rory.

'Sorry for messing things up...
I hope everything goes well from now on.

I'm not sure what happened to this mirror.
Anyway...It was a pleasure to have met you.
Until Next time.
~Arillena F.'

~
Marceline LeGhede

A similar letter could be found tied to Marceline's Door.

'I wish there was more time...
I would have liked to become your friend.
Best Wishes.
~Arillena.

~
Many of these goodbyes had appeared on the Doors of Everyone The Timid Fae had Met during her short time here. Thanking them for their friendship, and ending with a promise to see them again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:23 pm
The Greenhouse

Cryptmas. Harry didn't really get it. It had something to with the Fae lord called Kringle. Kringle was a friend of his Old Monster and quite nice. Harry shrugged. The Courts of Fae celebrated the Winter Solstice instead and there were some similarities. In this case, the giving of gifts. Harry knew that Tori hadn't forgiven for crushing her plant and his lame corpserate attitude when they met. He had been in a bad place but that was no excuse. But now he could make it right!

A portal opened in the greenhouse and out popped a group of goblin gardeners. They were lugging enormous potted Fairy Ferns. Fairy Ferns were gigantic ferns that grew in the wilds of Fae. They tended to attract the Wee Folk, tiny faeries who buzzed around plants on wings. Harry's uncle were friendly with some of the Little Folk and they LOOOOOOOOVED pizza. Harry thought this was odd.

"I hope Tori enjoys this..."

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:19 pm
"Hey Venus, it's really no problem, I don't mnd watering the plants while you visit your old Granmother Willow for the Howlidays. Don't Touch the Man-Eating plant... ok sure." Tori hung up her iCoffin as she made her way the the green house.

She opend the door to find quite a surprise!!

"Oh my Ghoul! What is all this?"
She scowled at Harry, assuming the worst once she saw him. "Are you causing mischief again? And What are those flying around? I've never seen monster like them before." She looked around and her scowel fades into a smile, with farther observation, she saw the tiny monster were 'dancing' around the plants and the Goblins where gardening.

"Oh... this-this is so nice." She smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:37 pm
Harry cleared his throat and shuffled from foot to foot.

"So, like, I didn't feel like you cruel with my apology and I wanted to make everything between us groovy. I thought what better gift than the gift of green! These ginormous plants are fairy ferns. They grow in the wilds of Fairy and frequently home to a group of tiny Fae called the Little Folk."

One of the tiny fairies hovered in front of Tori's nose.

"You're pretty....do you have pizza?"

"Uh, they're kinda obsessed with pizza."  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:09 pm
Demona was trying to get her schedule changed, everything was fine except...she had to take flyers ed. Demona didn't like to fly, she hated heights, she always had a note to get out of that class, being a model she needed to stay away from things that could cause harm to her face.

She wasn't fortunate enough this time and she still had to take the class she sighed walking out of Mr. D'eath's office. She looked at her schedule again before shoving it into her back pocket. She took out her phone and Hexted Kai

Kai Merha
to Kai <3: I'm done, Still have to take the class total sucksville sad

She looked up seeing Marianna, looking almost as gloomy as she did

"hey Anna! whats up?"

Marianna Trench

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:48 pm
Demona MH

Kai Merha
to Kai <3: I'm done, Still have to take the class total sucksville sad

Texts to Demona

1:23 pm: Aw, that's too bad

1:25 pm: I wish I had wings
It'd give me something to do

1:26 pm: Soooooooooooooooooooooo bored
I mean
I'm basically 80% boredom now
The other 20% is hunger

1:28 pm: For pizza

129: pm: Hunger for pizza starting to overcome boredom

1:32 pm: Probably about 50% bored 50% pizza withdrawel now

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:15 pm
Demona MH
"hey Anna! whats up?"

"I got Detention! Classes haven't even started!" She cried out unable to hide her frustrations. "All because I splashed Toralie for teasing me!"

She showed the silver bracelet, with sea charms she was forced to ware until after detention the next day
. "And Now i'm stuck like this, and can't use my abilities at all until I've learned my lesson!"

She heard her phone go off, but ignored it.

"And worse! My own roommate wont see me! I think she could be afraid of me."

Demona's phone went off 2 more times, causing Marianna to frown.

"And even WORSE!! the whole school will know I've done something wrong!"

Phone goes off again.

"Oh just answer that already!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 pm
Marianna Trench

"Oh just answer that already!"

Kai Merha
From Kai <3: Probably about 50% bored 50% pizza withdrawel now

"Sorry it's Kai, he's bored and craving screech-zza....which now he's said something so am I. I'm sorry to hear about that but, I've been in detention and it's not that bad. Just keep quiet and you'll be good."

She offered a helpful smile looking at the bracelet.

"Hey, that's cute. I say own it"

Her claws made a tapping noise on her I coffin as she texted Kai back

Quote:
to Kai <3: Gr8 now I want Screech-zza & BBQ wings xp

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games