Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Draconia St George
I'm going to host another Chatzy tomorrow night. See you all there!

Yeaaaassss

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 pm
Chatzy link!

http://us21.chatzy.com/55648630847804  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:43 pm
you all have PROBABLY seen this. But my husband, My Khal Jason Momoa heart is so amazing

Comic con Justice League trailer (2017)

Barry west is me, i too am an awkard bb who needs friends  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 am
Hey I'm alive, I'm here, I'll start posting this week. My parents are visiting and I put my hand through a window, so I'm typing one handed for the moment and I have relatives underfoot.

I am back though, for really reals.  

Gryff N

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:59 am
That post felt a little allegorical.... haha

Anyways I think I'm back for real this time, I just REALLY needed to push myself to post SOMETHING, even if it was interacting with NO ONE lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 am
Oh! I also had a customizing question...

I decided I really wanna do a custom doll of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe, and I've got it like 90% planned out! I ordered a Color Me Creepy Sea Monster for the base, and my friend is gonna help with her dress... the problem I'm running into is the wings. I'd want to do them in a clear/milky blue but I have no idea how to go about it! Any suggestions? Would resin be too heavy for wings? I'd forego them since Lapis can activate them at will but the CAM already has the pegholes for wings so I feel like I should use them.  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:26 pm
I'm an AUNT as of today! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:28 pm
Marceline LaGhede
Oh! I also had a customizing question...

I decided I really wanna do a custom doll of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe, and I've got it like 90% planned out! I ordered a Color Me Creepy Sea Monster for the base, and my friend is gonna help with her dress... the problem I'm running into is the wings. I'd want to do them in a clear/milky blue but I have no idea how to go about it! Any suggestions? Would resin be too heavy for wings? I'd forego them since Lapis can activate them at will but the CAM already has the pegholes for wings so I feel like I should use them.

This sounds super neat. Let me think on it for a bit, I'm sure there's a good solution....  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:37 pm
Draconia St George

This sounds super neat. Let me think on it for a bit, I'm sure there's a good solution....

I've got it!

https://www.amazon.com/Sayhi-Oyumaru-modeling-Compound-Moulding/dp/B01HNP8V82/ref=sr_1_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1470083764&sr=1-1&keywords=oyumaru

This is "oyumaru," which is a silicone-based plastic. It's not really 'clay' but when you put it in boiling water, it becomes soft enough to mold just like clay. When it cools, it is the same consistency as vinyl. It's super easy to play with and sculpt just like clay when it's warm.

I use it to make molds for epoxy putty, but it can be used as a material for the water wings very easily! And it's translucent.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:05 pm
Who's free for a chatzy tomorrow night?  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:16 pm
Draconia St George
Draconia St George

I've got it!

https://www.amazon.com/Sayhi-Oyumaru-modeling-Compound-Moulding/dp/B01HNP8V82/ref=sr_1_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1470083764&sr=1-1&keywords=oyumaru

This is "oyumaru," which is a silicone-based plastic. It's not really 'clay' but when you put it in boiling water, it becomes soft enough to mold just like clay. When it cools, it is the same consistency as vinyl. It's super easy to play with and sculpt just like clay when it's warm.

I use it to make molds for epoxy putty, but it can be used as a material for the water wings very easily! And it's translucent.

aaaaand I just bought a pack of clear and marine blue, haha. That's PERFECT and I knew I could count on you Drake, thank you! heart heart heart

Also congrats on Auntiehood! I love being an aunt, you get to be a bad influence and not be held responsible for it... erm I mean... xD

And I could Chatzy tomorrow, def. I miss everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 pm
I'm free! I'm always free though haha.... I have no life whee  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:16 pm
Sorry, folks, I'm going to have to postpone until later tonight (9ish or later), have to squish my nephew!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:28 pm
I KNOW that obviously there's not going to be anything posted tonight (I've been on since 8:30 something and it's now 1:24 am) but my anxiety in the back of my brain is like "nah bruh wait" EVEN THOUGH IT'S 1:24 IN. THE MORNING I'm still high key being irrational. Now that I've called myself out I'm going to try to sleep xp  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:02 am
I'm very sorry; the visit ended up going later than I planned because the hospital took three extra hours discharging my brother and sister-in-law (my SIL was SO angry she just walked out of the hospital, because she'd been waiting for over a half hour for them to bring her the damned wheelchair).

New nephew is adorable! He barely cries, but he does squeal. Fell right asleep in my arms. He's only 5 pounds right now, so he doesn't fit any of the newborn clothes I bought him. crying

If people are free tonight, I'll set up a chatzy for sure!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff