Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:42 pm
Rapunzel lifted with him, mostly just balancing Lock's weight steady as Mo seemed to take all the work. Holding him up and guiding Lock away from the chair. Her voice letting out in a groan, force of habit from lifting, not really from the strain of Lock's weight. "All right Lock. Time to go."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 pm
Anja started laughin gat the scene before her. She couldn't help it. The whole thing was quite comical. Quickly stifling her laughter, she realized that that had been the first real laugh she had allowed herself all evening. The others had all been faked. "Shall we then?" She asked, forgetting, momentarily, that it was her they were after.

Jack stood by, grinning with Fenris as he watched the scene before him unfold. "I am rather ashamed to admit that I'm glad we didn't warn him what was happening." He said, letting out a small chuckle at the look on Lock's face.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:33 pm
Lock squirmed as much as he could in their arms to make it harder to carry him. "Hey! Put me down! I haven't even finished my drink yet!' he shouts.
Fenris smirks involuntarily. "As am I." He leaps out of his chair. "We should probably make sure they don't dump him into an ant bed, or something."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm
"I'd say you're right. Even Lock doesn't deserve that much." Jack said with another chuckle. He turned to them and said "Just put him down when we get outside. Lock, I promise I'll buy you a new drink tomorrow. When the bar is actually open." He promised his friend.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:18 pm
The RedJay Aka Mo

Darius stood up, a dozen or so neatly made arrows, there tips very sharp. Mo didn't have a rough time holding him. Training, killing, running, dodging and all that made him stronger.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 pm
Lock tries everything he can to free himself.
"You better! I don't know how I'm supposed to do my job if I'm sober!" he yells at Jack indignantly as he gets carried out.
Fenris facepaws. "I'm not quite sure how we'll ever get around to finding the culprit with him constantly getting himself into these predicaments."

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Jack laughed. "I don't know how you can do your job when you aren't sober. But ah, well. Now that we have our detective..?" He gestured towards the door of the tavern.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:04 pm
Rapunzel looked at Jack as he gestured towards the door of the tavern. Nodding at Jack and looking back to Lock as a laugh entered through the pub. "Oh this is the best evening I've had in months!"  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:47 am
The RedJay Aka Mo

Once there outside, Mo puts him down."Eh I had better. Carrying someone isn't as nearly as fun as defending about twenty-thirty people single handedly...Inless you count my little bird friend trying to peck out there eyeballs." Mo said, as the little bird flew around Mo chirping.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff