Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12279 12280 12281 12282 12283 12284 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Yeah mostly it was Saturday thus already a bad idea. xd

Well I always said one's life could always be made into an anime if you all try and mine is easy too do for: 1.) I know weird people. 2.) I'm kind of the loser going to rise up it seems out of all my peers and family. 3.) I have a friend who is random and off putting but lovable. 4.) I have a single parent. 5.) I had to take care of my single parent more then he did me though he still took care of me too as a parent should. 6.) I'm kinda anime main character creepy as most my time is spent looking outside the window next to me thinking of life and people I know and knew. I plan to make an anime one day or at least a animated thing with help of others small true story mixed with anime craziness.

Well my cat is over attention seeker today I need to bother her again so I'm off to do that now awhile. (still online just afk awhile.) emotion_yatta

Huh,lately ours has been extra busy all week. confused
So yours is only busy busy on Saturdays? o.o

Yep,real life anime character.o.o

Both of mine were wanting attention today too.
Must be some national cat thing they have going on.o-o;

More it's packed to parking far away Saturdays. (we live in a town over so it's always busy.)

Yeah it seems I am and sadly I'm the main character so this means a big adventure is going to happen where I see friends and family die. Oh no I hope that isn't my anime I love my family and friends. And... if it is that anime I just dead locked it happening. Ah poop. gonk

Cats are always themselves so must be. 3nodding

Ah.o.o

o-o; Hope it isn't that anime plot with the suddenly dying loved ones....

Indeed. 3nodding
Apparently we had three neighbor(?) cats visit our house last night..o.o;

Yeah I live in Emmett Idaho (for now til I move someday.) so I'm an hour plus away from about three Costcos.

We all hope it's not that for how I see friends it's bad for all.

Cats love to get together must be plotting cat things.
"Meow we all decided to poop in our masters shoe nya?" *Nya heard all around* "Okay meow it's on to talk of the dreaded bark monsters."
My brain is great.

Did not know there were Costcos up in Idaho. confused

Indeed.:<

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:23 pm
You are Geppetto!

You are a dedicated hard worker who believes in the power of your dreams. When you get the things you want, you completely devote yourself to them. You are probably very resourceful in emergency situations and a natural-born leader. Being eaten by a whale would be no big thing to you.  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm
Your Disney Princess DNA is a powerful combination of Tiana, Snow White, Ariel, and Aurora!

With a personality that is both friendly and quirky, you charm people with ease, and hold their attention with your inquisitive nature, and your ability to make those around you comfortable. Your Disney Princess DNA is made of Tiana’s hard determination, Snow White’s compassion, Ariel’s sense of curiosity, and Aurora’s sensitivity. You know how to work hard and play hard, which makes you both fun and reliable.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:43 pm
Your fortune is:

We all face roadblocks in our lives, and sometimes we must take time to study them. But eventually, it’s time to make like Jasmine and hop over that palace wall. You never know what might be on the other side, but we’re willing to bet it will be a whole new world.  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:44 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Yeah mostly it was Saturday thus already a bad idea. xd

Well I always said one's life could always be made into an anime if you all try and mine is easy too do for: 1.) I know weird people. 2.) I'm kind of the loser going to rise up it seems out of all my peers and family. 3.) I have a friend who is random and off putting but lovable. 4.) I have a single parent. 5.) I had to take care of my single parent more then he did me though he still took care of me too as a parent should. 6.) I'm kinda anime main character creepy as most my time is spent looking outside the window next to me thinking of life and people I know and knew. I plan to make an anime one day or at least a animated thing with help of others small true story mixed with anime craziness.

Well my cat is over attention seeker today I need to bother her again so I'm off to do that now awhile. (still online just afk awhile.) emotion_yatta

Huh,lately ours has been extra busy all week. confused
So yours is only busy busy on Saturdays? o.o

Yep,real life anime character.o.o

Both of mine were wanting attention today too.
Must be some national cat thing they have going on.o-o;

More it's packed to parking far away Saturdays. (we live in a town over so it's always busy.)

Yeah it seems I am and sadly I'm the main character so this means a big adventure is going to happen where I see friends and family die. Oh no I hope that isn't my anime I love my family and friends. And... if it is that anime I just dead locked it happening. Ah poop. gonk

Ah.o.o

Indeed. 3nodding

Yeah I live in Emmett Idaho (for now til I move someday.) so I'm an hour plus away from about three Costcos.

"Meow we all decided to poop in our masters shoe nya?" *Nya heard all around* "Okay meow it's on to talk of the dreaded bark monsters."
My brain is great.

rofl

Yeah it's shocking to many.

I hope it's just a loser to many becomes a hero of all anime life for me.

Also I made Naruto an Acronym for his name for anime taught me stuff.
Anime taught me.
No matter the pain of being called a loser.
And no matter all the pain they give you.
Rather then becoming the beast they call you.
Unleash the hero inside.
Today is your day to show them all you're a good person.
Only you can bring yourself down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 pm
You got an Iron Man Dorbz Vinyl Figure by Funko!

A super sweetie like yours will have a super Valentine’s Day with this little Iron Man Funko. Head to Disney Store to purchase!

....Yep,he'd like that.o.o  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:49 pm
You should read: Doctor Strange: Mystery of the Dark Magic

You’re a Marvel fan—we could tell! This Marvel chapter book features plenty of interactive illustrations for fans of the comic and movie to enjoy. The Avengers and Thor are featured as well, because they are the ones seeking out Doctor Strange’s help to battle enchanted beasts at the Long Island Mall! Time for you to put on your cape and join Doctor Strange on this journey.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:50 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Ah.o.o

Indeed. 3nodding

My brain is great.

rofl

Anime taught me.
Unleash the hero inside.

That,that is pretty clever...o.o  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:52 pm
You should say ...

STATLER: I guess all’s well that ends well.

WALDORF: Doesn’t matter to me, as long as it ends.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:55 pm
You are "Geri’s Game"!

There’s no school like the old school. You’ve got impeccable taste in movies and music and are all-around classy. Sure, you might’ve been born in the wrong era, but we’re all thankful you’re here

Yessss,I love that short! xD  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Ah.o.o

Indeed. 3nodding

My brain is great.

rofl

Anime taught me.
Unleash the hero inside.

Thanks I just was all Acronym thoughts today and two ended up main characters of anime ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:01 pm
You got “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from The Lion King!

You have a long-standing crush that is no secret from those that know you best. You do nothing to hide it! Your crush probably knows you have feelings for them and is just waiting for you to reveal yourself—through song! Next time you see your crush, serenade them with the enchanting sounds of “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” You won’t regret it!

rofl Jaaaaaames,wanna hear me siiiiiiiing? /terrible singer with no hope of improvement.

I do however sing this song at random times anyway.:B  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:03 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

My brain is great.

rofl

Anime taught me.
Unleash the hero inside.

Thanks I just was all Acronym thoughts today and two ended up main characters of anime ones.

What are the other ones? :3

https://ohmy.disney.com/quiz/
Been doing these if you were wondering about the quiz results.:3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 pm
You should do the Rapunzel dance move!

It’s all about having fun! Grab your bestie or your significant other and dance the night away to your favorite music. Whether you’re an expert or a beginner, with the right dance partner you’ll be the best dancer ever!  

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

Yuki_Windira
Crew

Colorful Hourglass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:08 pm
You should watch The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh!

You’re all about good vibes right now, so the Hundred Acre Wood is the perfect place to visit. Joining Tigger, Piglet, and Pooh Bear and their enchanting adventures will leave you feeling even more uplifted and positive.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12279 12280 12281 12282 12283 12284 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games