Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:05 am
Oassu smiled beckoning Cid back towards them "Well it's in their best interest not to find us. We're honestly doing them a favour." he said closing his eyes to the sun. "Must be your good elven hearing, I can't hear him though. What's he saying?" he asked quietly petting Cid as he hopped onto his stomach.

Zadina shuffled nervously once free of the hug seeing where they had stopped "They couldn't just have a mailbox or something easy for us to pop the medicine through no?" he said quietly. "I hadn't expected we'd be making deliveries to criminals while out here." he added meekly.

Mari frowned uncomfortable with tolerating such lawlessness "Has no one ever been interested in forming some kind of law-enforcement out here? It seems to be inconvenient for everyone having bandits everywhere." she grumbled.

Itaka yawned re-entering the clinic "Hey Seph, Alpha, anyone you still in here?" he called stretching as he walked through the waiting area.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Yani shrugged "mailboxes are a way to receive usually unwanted mail around these parts. Or "presents". You get used to the way it works around here eventually. Its better to just try and run with things than try to enforce any laws down if you want to survive for much longer than a few days" he whispered putting the medicine on the ground resulting in a hand swiflty grabbing the bottle from undernieth one of the boards before making a hasty retreat. "But if you have a small army to spare fighting the big organisations, would be nice to see a little normality from time to time" he quietly admitted.

Hebal tilted her head puzzled "Why would there be any unwanted mail? If its addressed to you then surely you would want to read it" she mumbled puzzled by the arm that sidddenly appeared. "What do you think about cleaning up the streets sometime Mari as a little side project one day?"

"Hey Itaka its just us two at the moment. Seph just went to have a lie down out the heat for a little while so Psy is just setting her up with a bed. Poor lady has never been good in extemely hot temperatures. I wouldnt go expecting any really hot vacations with her" Alpha called back before poking his head around and gesturing for Itaka to join him in the kitchen.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:16 pm
(Miss you Lu razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 pm
Felina paused shaking her head "I dunno I tried listening but I dont think most of it was any elvan that I know. Probably something local but it didnt sound all that friendly" she replied peeking over the side of the building. "Hey check out the view, theres not that many rows of houses really then its just so much sand for miles around. Any idea how we are supposed to navigate through all that when everywhere looks the same in all directions?" she mumbled wiping the sweat from her face.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:15 pm
Oassu raised an eyebrow turning over to see what Felina was looking at "Yeah it doesn't really look promising does it...easy to see how folks end up lost out there," he said as Cid hopped up alongside to see as well before getting pulled back by Oassu "Guess we might need to use the old fashioned stars to tell the way. Maybe Zadina has an Astrology-spell somewhere in that book of his" he said shrugging before groaning "It's probably more comfortable on the sand than here though." he said rubbing his side "You ready to go back down there?" he asked.

Zadina frowned "It does seem a shame to see such disrepair, even poorer areas of Yithra never looked this bad." he said watching the arm retract into the house "I'm not really sure we have the resources between us to match a small army Miss Hebal though." he pointed out eager to move away from the dilapidated house.

Mari frowned looking at the ground "I'm not sure Hebal...cleaning these streets seems quite pointless with all the sand that blows through this place now and then." she said looking at Ivy as she flopped down on her shoulder exhausted from the heat. "Hmm doesn't seem like our kind of place anyway, how are you holding up in that fur Hebal?" he asked.

Itaka nodded "I'll be with you in a moment, if she's struggling I'm going to see she's ok before she catches a nap" he said waving idly to Alpha looking around for where the others would have went "Chobi herself isn't handling the heat well either, gave her a bit more water but we really need one of our mages to cast a few refreshing spells around the place." he groaned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:41 pm
Hebal frowned at Mari's question "It's really really warm still and its kinda sweaty under my fur but I have been at least trying not to think about it up until now. Plus the sand is really really hot on my feet. Wish I had boots now. Anyway I'll be fine and deal with it" she replied giving a thumbs up."Wheres next now Mr Yani? Anywhere nicer?"

Yani paused looking down at Hebal's feel "Hmm not sure if you will get anything for your foot type easily here I'm afraid. You viera dont really exist out here for shoemakers to accommodate for your foot shape. We do have a bit more of a walk to go though to the edge of the quarentine zone thoough" he explained with a hint of sympathy in his voice. "Yithra though it doesnt really have any poor areas. Not really. My hometown is the same so things were a bit of a culture shock, replace being surrounded by trees with mountains and its the same. Anyway..." he stopped for a moment and flew around the group "If you guys need a break theres a place nearby I can get you a drink" he offered.

Alpha shook his head "I'm not surprised, its the red chocobos that are the ones bred for desert like conditions and Chobi is nowhere near the same build as those and they arent native here either" he answered not surprised. If your looking for Seph, its the door on the right" he added.  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 pm
Felina nodded her head eager to be back on the ground "yeah I think we will be ok to go back down now. I dont know about you but I think I have seen enough to maybe make our way back to the house. There isnt much to see here and what I do see I don't really think all that much of" she sighed brushing the sand from the bottom of her clothes. "Really feeling that it might have been a bad idea to come here" she membled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:21 am
Oassu sighed "Yeah tangling with Hayate's old family isn't exactly my first choice. I'd sooner wait around the black market for a chance at this." he said beckoning to Cid to hop back over. "But don't you worry Felina, our friends aren't exactly a pushover so we'll be able to hand ourselves easy, it's just not really a pleasant climate." He placed a hand on Felina's shoulder before teleporting them down into a small alleyway just off the market. "So lets just relax and enjoy seeing a new part of the world." he said with a smile as he placed Cid on Felina's shoulder before giving her a small kiss. "Now lets get out of here," he said linking arms with her.

Jeckhart nodded in agreement "Yes I would appreciate a rest too, this terrain feels horrible on my feet and it's so difficult to walk in sand I think," he sighed as he kneeled down to brush sand off his robes.

Zadina nodded reaching up to tap Ivy causing a cloud of cooling mist to spray around her as she instantly popped back into the air and flew over to Zadina to hug the side of his face in gratitude. "Err..thanks Ivy" he said gently lifting the sprite off his cheek. "You know Yani if White Magic would be of any help I'm sure me and Mr Jeckhart would gladly lend a hand to help any sick we encounter." he offered

Mari smiled as Ivy settled happily on her shoulder again "You;l make a lot of friends with little spells like that Zadina," she said before sighing "It's strange...and I know I wouldn't have had an opportunity but there is occasions where I am jealous of those who use magic," he said frowning.

Itaka nodded in agreement "Aye it's best we get her back on the airship as soon as we can, where it'll be air conditioned and cooler and we won't have to keep her covered in sand...which isn't a very effective cover anyway," he said shrugging "I'll be out in a moment though." he said waving to Alpha before going into Seph's room to see how she was doing.  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:36 am
Hebal smiled and gave Mari a pat on the shoulder "I think a lot of people are jealous of people who can use magic. I mean most magic makes life so much easier for those who do have magic when you can float, fill a bath rub instantly, can go camping and not have to worry about the weather or making a fire and can make pretty fireworks. Whats not to be jealous of hehe. But yeah a rest would be pretty good if you wouldn't mind"

Yani glanced over at Jeckhart with sympathy "Yes of course the terrain is no good. Thats why I prefer to fly when I can. But you shouldnt feel jealous, magic cant solve all of lifes problems and if you look at the most technologically advanced places in the world you will notice all of them are not good with magic. So dont feel down about it, we all have other strengths. No offence to you of course Mr Zadina the offer is very nice but white magic is mostly for external problems like cuts and bruises. But not even the greatest of magics can always go aginst the nature of disease and sickness" he added placing hand on Zadina's shoulder "Ok follow me around here"

Seph turned her head hearing the footsteps of Itaka coming down towards the room "Oh hey there hows Chobi doing? we weren't even outside that long and I still managed to burn between my wings. See this is why I never come here" she sighed.

Psy on the other hand jumped in surprise at Itaka's sudden appearence "Oh hey there Mr Itaka. The burn really isnt as bad as she's making out. Its really easy to treat with a little ointment. Working on it now" he explained while he rubbed between Seph's wings while she was lying still on the bed. "is everything ok for you here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:17 am
Felina gaspsed and looked around for a moment "umm yes of course. But please, let me know if you are going to teleport before you do it. It can be quite disorientating when you dont expect it" she quietly requested taking his arm and allowing him to lead on. " I dont think the black market is the type to stock what we are looking for do you? Our list of items are rare sure but the items themselves dont really have much of a use so I would imagine things like a desert ruby over a normal ruby would only sell well to the occasional collector right? Also do you think they have a black market here" she inquired in a whisper.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:23 am
Oassu's face fell into a frown, he knew Felina was right. "I guess they aren't really useful on their own...only if you really knew about this special recipe would they be all that valuable." he muttered as they walked back through the market. "There'd almost certainly be a black market somewhere around here considering the criminal elements involved in this desert, there's no chance Hayate's family wouldn't have a hand in it but it's probably not as useful as I'd hoped anyway." he sighed dejectedly "But we'll just do it the hard way then."

Itaka grinned waving to both of them before going and sitting down beside Seph leaning down and giving her horns a little kiss, almost oblivious to Psy's presence. "Good thing we're at a chemists but I felt you should have taken more precautions before we left" he said idly squeezing Seph's hands. "Chobi's having a nightmare of a time but her disguise is holding up well enough so we can't complain. Probably best if we move her back to the airship before long if people are going to stay there." he said yawning.

Mari nodded "I suppose so, though I don't think magic can control the weather quite so potently. We don't really have much magic in my country...not like the kind I've seen the others use anyway." she shrugged "I've got plenty of my own gifts anyway even if I can't use magic." she said idly patting her scabbard. "I'm ok to go on but if even you are needing a rest Hebal I guess we probably should stop," she teased.

Zadina giggled "Absolutely, it's strange to see you tired out Miss Hebal but it can't be easy walking in the sand in shoes like that. I was surprised when we went to the Viera village to see so many Viera wearing the shoes, I would have thought that amongst your own people it would have been culturally acceptable not to bother walking upright." he said floating from side to side as they walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 pm
Seph shrugged "There is only so much one can prepare for the desert. To try and remove all effects of this harsh environment upon myself would be no easier than trying to get Alpha to swim the length of the ocean and back though it would be funny to watch for a couple of hours" she added jokingly.

Psy shuddered at the thought "Maybe some truth there but I think the latter is more dangerous and the pain would be unimaginable" he grumbled shuffling back allowing Itaka more room. "Got to feel sorry for your chocobo though. Its only the red ones that seem to like the heat and even those are a rarity. But if you want I can help you move her" he offered.

Hebal shrugged "Well we dont have to rest for THAT long you know guys. Just for a little tiny shade spot and a little drop to drink you know" she shrugged feeling slightly guilty that others were wanting to continue. "Well I suppose I never thought about that with the shoes, its just more practical to wear them because then you can carry stuff too otherwise if on all four legs would have to use your mouth. But I guess its similar for gria with flying. You can walk but flight makes it so much easier right Yani?"

"Yeah sure its much easier but if you dont use your legs you exercise less and get fat meaning the harder it is and the more muscle required to fly so its good to do a mix of both" Yani explained with a small laugh. "Also when had to much to drink its better to stagger around in circles on your feet than to fly into the walls"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash