Which One Should I Buy First?
  Amazon Kindle Fire
  Playstation Vita
  ?
View Results

Sovi3t Unit
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 pm
Okay around June 14-15 I should be getting some extra cash in my pocket ((Around 500 to 600 bucks to be exact)). I was going to go to a anime convention but from the looks of things that is not going to happen. Anyway so I'm kinda going towards the next best thing which is a new toy to mess with but I have a problem . . . You see I'm going to invest into just one of them for now and its kinda hard because I want both of them now. So its between a Amazon Kindle Fire or the new Playstation Vita. Both have been on my hit list to buy and both have alot I want in them.

So um helps?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Playstation Vita, definitely. I would also recommend the best game (in my opinion) that's currently out for it: Uncharted: Golden Abyss.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Sovi3t Unit
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:25 pm
Robotic Draconian Wrote:
Playstation Vita, definitely. I would also recommend the best game (in my opinion) that's currently out for it: Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

I heard it was pretty good. I really wouldn't mind trying out the latest Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Ridge Racer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm
Nikita Khrushchev Wrote:
Robotic Draconian Wrote:

I heard it was pretty good. I really wouldn't mind trying out the latest Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Ridge Racer.

If you've played the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma, then you've played this.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Sovi3t Unit
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:52 pm
Robotic Draconian Wrote:
Nikita Khrushchev Wrote:
Robotic Draconian Wrote:

If you've played the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma, then you've played this.

Yeah I have. Still would love play the Vita version.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:12 pm
I say go with a Vita. I have a kindle fire. I dont like it as much because it hardly has any good apps. It doesnt even have a youtube app and phones do smilies/icon_crying.gif
So yeah I'd choose vita over the kindle fire.  

Classic Example

Devout Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items