Submit

jfujii

Hygienic Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 am
Within the past couple decades lots of things have been happening. The media has gone mostly anti-Christian, Natural disasters are happening much more frequently, Christians are starting to be persecuted more severely. The Bible says that these are some of the signs that will happen before Jesus will return. I personally think that He will return within our lifetimes, but Peter thought Jesus would return within his lifetime.... and he's been dead for about 2,000 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:40 am
God is not the god of the dead, but of the living. Jesus lives in Heaven with God, and all who are righteous, and/or have died before they could discern the difference are with Him as well.

I do not worry myself with whether He will or won't come during my lifetime. I simply watch for the signs, warn those that will listen, do what I can, and pray for protection from the doom that is coming to all Christians. Should he come in my lifetime, I will be ready to drop it all and run to him. If not, I will praise God that I will have received the blessing of protection through the gateway of death before it all goes down and pray for protection for my children still living.

That is the best I can do, and that is all God asks.

Besides, you'll see Jesus regardless.  

Zytharros

Friendly Seeker

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas