............►A Shape Shifter◄
............► Role Play ◄
(To skip intro and see rules and regulations, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.)
You hear a loud shriek behind you as you walk among a barren landscape. Very slowly, you turn around. Your eyes widen as you see two clans fighting each other, blood splattering the grass. Different animals fall to the ground, as their death comes upon a ripped throat. Suddenly, before you can react, a giant bird pins you down, with a coyote behind it, watching. The bird sneers
"Do you wish to join me? Or them?"
The coyote steps up, narrowing its amber eyes.
"Choose your side. Or take the risk of being a loner or outcast. Or run away...and never return."
▉▇▆▅▃▂_Do you run? Or make a choice?_▂▃▅▆▇▉
(If you choose to make a choice, Continue on.)
Another traveler? Welcome. I have seen many of you in my lifetime. Where are we? Well, its where you are now. Theres two clans you can go to. Obviously. You can easily find them yourself. But there's always a village for the outcasts and loners. The Oasis village. I can take you there, if you want. What time is it? Time is merely an illusion. Check the stars, the sun, the wind. It tells you what you wish to know. Who am I? You do not need to know. It is unimportant. You will probably never meet me. Perhaps, if its meant to be, we would meet. But then you would learn my name, but not now. Your name? I wish not to know. When you learn someone's name, you begin to bond to them. Then it just causes all the more pain when they leave you....disappear....or die. Friendship is something that you know will cause you pain in the end. Ive had too much of that.
Welcome to this place. Can you trust the ones you think are close? Do you think you really know someone? Can you trust anyone....? Can you even trust....yourself? Welcome to a life where reality and a dream merge and the world becomes a.....
This is a Role play about shape shifters. The plot is detailed and the style is somewhat fast paced. The rules are reasonable. For the plot visit the correct forum.
1) Be active! Don't quit posting after the first week or so. Keep a steady pace and if you don't post once without reason for 2 weeks you will be banned.
2) Absolutely no god-modding! You'll get 2 warnings.
3) No short posts! At least 4 sentences. I'd like to see a lot of long posts.
4) Post in third person and past tense, otherwise it gets a little confusing.
5) No auto-killing or romance without permission from the other person. Violence and romance make the story more exciting, but don't overdo it. In addition any romance must be ran past me via Love Requests.
6) Post in the style asked.
7) Keep cussing to a limit. **** it out if its past a certain point.
In your join request please tell explain your RP experience, and why you joined the guild. Add the word "TATTERED" at the bottom of your request to prove you read this and that you will obey rules.