We are no longer accepting new members. Please don't ask.
7/1/2015 ------ Annnd we're no longer taking in new members. Thanks for playing, everyone!
1/27/2015------- Rules edited
7/27/14------ The character sheet is now up on the front page.
6/26/14------DO YOU WANT QUARANTINE MERCH? OF COURSE YOU DO!
4/8/14 ------- Plot movement approacheth.
2/6/14 ----- Things are moving, again. Eesverygood.
1/10/13 -----Eyyy, member slots are opened up, again!
The home page is currently being revamped, annnnd this Updates thing exists, now. Periodic updates shall occur. STAY TUNED, LADIES AND GENTS.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. For the love of all that's holy, be original, please.
2. This is a literate roleplay, and even though everyone occasionally has those mind blanks and low periods, you should be able to crank out a good paragraph per post. That means no one-liners. *shifty eyes*
3. Be mature. Things can get pretty violent/explicit/what have you in here, so if you're not necessarily good at dealing with graphic scenes of torture or superbly-detailed sexual stuff, this might not be the place for you.
4. Be active. If you're going to be gone for a while for whatever reason, kindly let us know, if it's possible, but don't expect the plot to wait for you if you randomly vanish. We like to keep the storyline moving, and it's taken some serious commitment to keep the gears turning for as long as we've managed, so you're expected to put forth just as much effort.
5. If you have any questions, be sure to contact any of the captains. We're friendly and don't bite. Usually. c:
6. Last but certainly not least, have tons of fun!