The Heavy Political Discussion Guild is a place where you can, as the name implies, discuss and debate politics. There are separate forums for different parties, a debate forum where all parties can come together and debate, a religious discussion forum, and an Irrelevant Discussion forum for people who don't want to discuss politics or religion.
1. Be sure to use correct grammar when you post. I’m pretty lenient when it comes to this, but if u start 2 tok l!ke di$ wit ur incorect spelin n s**t, then you’re going to get in trouble.
2. Be sure to have correct and accurate information. Form your opinions and posts around facts from reliable sources. We don’t want to give people wrong information.
3. No flaming, which is where you start attacking or harassing someone because their opinions are different from yours or because they posted something you don’t like.
4. No chauvinistic posts, especially when directed at an individual. I don’t want anyone’s race or gender brought into a discussion.
5. Post relevant threads and replies. Make sure that what you post has to do with the subject being discussed or the forum you’re posting it in. If you don’t want to talk about politics or religion, even though that’s what the damned guild is for, then go to the Irrelevant Discussion forum.
• The War Zone
1. This is where people can debate their beliefs with people that have different beliefs. This forum isn’t meant for light discussion, but heavy debate. Also, if you can’t handle being made fun of or harassed, don’t go here, we don’t like pussies.
• Democratic Discussion
1. This is where people of the Democratic Party or beliefs similar to Democratic beliefs can talk and discuss important topics with fellow Democrats.
• Republican Discussion
1. This is where people of the Republican Party or beliefs similar to Republican beliefs can talk and discuss important topics with fellow Republicans.
• Third Party Discussion
1. This is where members of a Third Party or can talk and discuss important topics with fellow Third Party members.
• Liberal Discussion
1. This is where people with Liberal beliefs can talk and discuss important topics with fellow Liberal.
• Religious Discussion
1. This is where people can discuss their religion with others of the same or different religion, or with those that don’t have a religion at all.
• Irrelevant Discussion
1. This is where people can come to talk about things that don’t have to do with government or religion, even though that’s kinda what the guild was made for.
Heavy Political Discussion Guild
The Heavy Political Discussion Guild is a place where you can, as the name implies, discuss and debate politics.
Tags: politics, discussion, obama, america, debate
About This Guild
|Established on||May 5 2009|