Welcome to Gaia! ::

SapphireHawk
I don't know about you guys but as long as I'm wearing this outfit they won't bother fighting me...bwahahahahaha! My wits are better than most! ninja

Dude with that Box you're the first target to get obliterated...
Tony007
greetings humanoid.. What activities do u practise here at this centre?

Oh you know, just doing our random Gaian activities and planning to destroy your entire race.. ^_^

How about you?? Anally probed anyone lately? Taken our cows? Invaded our maps?

Oh well lemme know Mr. Alien-Scum. Have a Nice day mrgreen
crying those poor innocent aliens are probably just lost!
mills211
Just because they're here doesn't mean we fight.Have peace.Wait to see what they do, if they even do any thing. stare

Dude, for all we know, they could just be having a tea party!
xp

Im sure we woulda wanted peace during the Civil War...But we couldnt..cuz it was necessary to fight to preserve was it right...

This battle that could erupt if the aliens keep being suspicious with their activities could be classified as a form of necessary evil..

..And hopefully, tea makes them melt domokun
fox_misharu
im all for it. Time to exterminate those damn aliens!

Amen to that.
WE will invade with our army of domos domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
Phatty McPatty
crying those poor innocent aliens are probably just lost!

Darling they took our cows, our Admins, landed at Gambino mansion, floated around Towns, and finally landed in our fields....

I dont think they're lost...And with their "bussiness plan" I dont beleive they're poor either.... They have plans...

...Yet their motives are not clear to us yet... And I dont trust them..
I call being the this thingy! *does chopping motion in front of her* That way I can stay neutral and have a spot of tea while you two species has a rumble.
chris168268
WE will invade with our army of domos domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

I think you thoroughly lack an army of Domo's due to the fact that DOMOS DONT COME FROM SPACE AND YOU JUST DONT HAVE A DAMN DOMO ARMY!!!!1
foolish human
Phatty McPatty
I call being the this thingy! *does chopping motion in front of her* That way I can stay neutral and have a spot of tea while you two species has a rumble.

¿Que?
Lman 12
Phatty McPatty

¿Que?
Haha it's kind of an insider with my friends...but the person in the middle just before the what ever begins to like wave the flag that starts it!
lest take them down NOW!
I will be a cheerleader!
Phatty McPatty
Lman 12
Phatty McPatty

¿Que?
Haha it's kind of an insider with my friends...but the person in the middle just before the what ever begins to like wave the flag that starts it!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces