Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Friend

Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
*jumps in front*

"Move aside." he says sternly, leveling his gun.
not so fast! gets his prober out

Fires several shots at him.
blocks then probes dammit! die!!!!!!!!!!!
D< "Unless you shove that probe really far up my rectum, I doubt I'll die."
Deus Vivit
SpikeyDemon
SpikeyDemon
Linkdaman
SpikeyDemon
*aliens are trying to bite me but i quickly drop kick them* damn it hard to fist fight these damn Zurg
do you have flowers or a garden shovel you can hit them with that!
screw that that would look stupid *all of a sudden a zurg comes from bihind and bites me*
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGAAAA!!!!!!!! *i poke it in the eyes then snap its puny neck* TAKE THAT YOU DAMN ZURG!
* staightend out you hear bones cracking as they go back into place* Oh darn I have to go eat dinner hold that though * Eats out his brains before she goes*
sucker! you just attacked my illusion! *i then grab you and summon my demon bretheren and they take you into their underworld* MUAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT @#$&%@!#&

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
LuminoZero
Aiikah
Aiikah wanders around.. "Aye, the attack has happened early." She looks around. "Where are the others, I can't possibly do this on my own."

The Crimson Blade runs through the halls of wreckage, slashing anyone who thinks to get into his way. He spots Aiikah in the ship.

"Hey! Look alive! Captain Hawk hired ya for your skill in combat, not to sit their idling! There is fightin to do and loot to find! If you don't want to fight help me find some ideal treasure to pilfer from this space traveling galleon!"

Without waiting for her responce he runs off down the hall.

::Walked through the hole made on the side of the ship.::

"All hands on deck! Zurg forces are being attacked, help the Gaians if we must but bloody take what ye scurvy dogs can!"

::Jessie Hawk smirked and withdrew his blade. Talon the sword in his hand sparkled in the lights around him and he began to search the ship.::

"Let it be known here and now! Pirates be taking technology a ship, what ever this ship can grant us! Who be ready to plunder!"
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
*jumps in front*

aghh dammit SI! get the detnator already!
cheese_whine
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
*jumps in front*

*kick zurg linkdaman in the head* i like to see u grow the part of ur head back...muhaha*goes and attacks something else and trying to get zurg head off foot*
dammit hes offline jumps in his UFO running away with a detnator in his hand

Diamond Darling

Jessie Hawk

::Walked through the hole made on the side of the ship.::

"All hands on deck! Zurg forces are being attacked, help the Gaians if we must but bloody take what ye scurvy dogs can!"

::Jessie Hawk smirked and withdrew his blade. Talon the sword in his hand sparkled in the lights around him and he began to search the ship.::

"Let it be known here and now! Pirates be taking technology a ship, what ever this ship can grant us! Who be ready to plunder!"

"I've been ready since you gave the word Cap'n!"
Aiikah spotted the captian. "Captian im so glad to see you here." She bowed and looked around "We must take this ship into out hands and make sure the attackers are elimated." She grabbed her blade and nodded.
Aiikah
Aiikah spotted the captian. "Captian im so glad to see you here." She bowed and looked around "We must take this ship into out hands and make sure the attackers are elimated." She grabbed her blade and nodded.
sees her can you find a map of the ship?
Linkdaman
*flying around in ur ufo* try taken this back!
the zurg shall fall
Linkdaman

"Hey you!" With a leaping slash Lumino runs his sword right in front of the fleeing Gaian. "This ship is the property of Captain Jesse Hawk, if you value your hands, and your life, I'd suggest you hand that detonater over to me right now. Lest you damage our property..."

A smirk and the blade of the sword makes his point.
goes and does a heartbreak elbow to the end

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces