Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deus Vivit
* laughs at the attempts to destroy her* Silly Gain army you can not destroy a Zombie!

rofl you go girl!!!
SpikeyDemon
Linkdaman
SpikeyDemon
*aliens are trying to bite me but i quickly drop kick them* damn it hard to fist fight these damn Zurg
do you have flowers or a garden shovel you can hit them with that!
screw that that would look stupid *all of a sudden a zurg comes from bihind and bites me*
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGAAAA!!!!!!!! *i poke it in the eyes then snap its puny neck* TAKE THAT YOU DAMN ZURG!
Aiikah wanders around.. "Aye, the attack has happened early." She looks around. "Where are the others, I can't possibly do this on my own."
[ The End ]
darkcloudcreador
[ The End ]
hiden-monkeyninja
[ The End ]

Runs from it and dives to the ground.

no u wont escape i may look like a noob but i will not let u scape
*Uses alchemy*

"Unless you've seen the gate, you'll need to make a circle first. Or unless your have an article of clothing which has one. And honestly, alchemy?" He laughs as he prepeares himself for an attack.

Ryu no bunshin!
summons the death and takes away his last soul
Ill kill u!

Ignores him at continues his attempts on killing Rodan.

as he tries to kill rodan summons the atomic bomb and the h bomb
and activates them
no less than 1 second see u never! burning_eyes

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
SpikeyDemon
SpikeyDemon
Linkdaman
SpikeyDemon
*aliens are trying to bite me but i quickly drop kick them* damn it hard to fist fight these damn Zurg
do you have flowers or a garden shovel you can hit them with that!
screw that that would look stupid *all of a sudden a zurg comes from bihind and bites me*
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGAAAA!!!!!!!! *i poke it in the eyes then snap its puny neck* TAKE THAT YOU DAMN ZURG!
* staightend out you hear bones cracking as they go back into place* Oh darn I have to go eat dinner hold that though * Eats out his brains before she goes*
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
ChibiRodan
Si shoots all Zurgs that try to get in his way as he approaches the center of the ship with a detonator and bomb.

Fire several shots aimed at his back.
*jumps in front*

"Move aside." he says sternly, leveling his gun.
not so fast! gets his prober out

Perfect Friend

Drake69
Drake69
pyroka
Drake69
Drake stood in the main hall way hands calmly placed in his pockets.

"attantion Quote un quote gain military, you are in direct violation of our current peace treaty, your actions are an ill represantation of our people... i ask you seize in your ignorant and racist attack...."

Agent 0069 stood unmoveing. "Note, your actions will not represent the people of gaia, your terroristic antics will be disregareded since of course your orders do not come from the gaian leaders."
we don't care the zurg shall fall

"as long as you understand your actions will be disregarded as a terroristic act of a racist and facist group."

I would suggest you change this to an RP, since it is a fantasy. but if you do that you should also stick to the rules like no auto hit.... well you kids have fun with your "rp"

To si have fun with your .... little thing here.

@ The End "End you can stay here and play with these sad little noobs, but im out, my job is not to baby sit noob wanna be facist."

and with a gust of wind he is gone.

"Will do. I'm only doing it since I'm bored."
*choke slam zurg*..yay! and stay....uh..and...DOWN!!
Deus Vivit
SpikeyDemon
* moves off of the dead chibi and takea bite out of Spikey nawing on his leg*
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *i then punch you in the stumoch and do an upper cut*

Perfect Friend

Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
ChibiRodan
Si shoots all Zurgs that try to get in his way as he approaches the center of the ship with a detonator and bomb.

*jumps in front*

Fires several shots at him.
Aiikah
Aiikah wanders around.. "Aye, the attack has happened early." She looks around. "Where are the others, I can't possibly do this on my own."

The Crimson Blade runs through the halls of wreckage, slashing anyone who thinks to get into his way. He spots Aiikah in the ship.

"Hey! Look alive! Captain Hawk hired ya for your skill in combat, not to sit their idling! There is fightin to do and loot to find! If you don't want to fight help me find some ideal treasure to pilfer from this space traveling galleon!"

Without waiting for her responce he runs off down the hall.
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
Linkdaman
[ The End ]
ChibiRodan

*jumps in front*

Fires several shots at him.
blocks then probes dammit! die!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff