Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi No Kaze
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze
*kicks Crisis in the face* none of that now...

*Glares at his opponent from behind a small bruise, before swinging his club at their torso with enough force to send a fully grown man halfway down the corridor*
*easily dodges it* You're gonna have to do better than that...
*As his opponent dodges backwards, Crisis easily uses the swing to fuel a lethal shoulder check, leading with his bone armor spines right at his opponent's face."

Um...ouch. *gets up and goes into fighting stance * okay then, A fight it is.

*Not even stopping to let his opponent finish the stance, he brings an armored knee straight towards his gut*

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
* charges back in to the fight* What have I missed? I was eating diner.
Jessie Hawk
"Any scalawag who be apart of me crew form up! If they have a little red button we may have to abandon ship. Form up and keep fighting until I give the order to leave. If we can take it then take it!"

::He redrew his sword and and got ready battle.::

"Well deary if ye be pushin a tiny red button be sure to let me know so I can call me crew out of the battle. Savvy?"

"Pressing in 10,9...you might wanna start callin' 'em"
lil im with you 8,7
Lilithanya
Jessie Hawk
"Any scalawag who be apart of me crew form up! If they have a little red button we may have to abandon ship. Form up and keep fighting until I give the order to leave. If we can take it then take it!"

"Well deary if ye be pushin a tiny red button be sure to let me know so I can call me crew out of the battle. Savvy?"

"Pressing in 10,9...you might start callin' 'em"

"The fight with his opponent drags them into a communications room. "Spotting something labeled 'jam transmission', he pounds the switch as hard as he can, making all communications full of static across the entire ship and preventing any detonation signal to be used in case there are other explosive"
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze
*kicks Crisis in the face* none of that now...

*Glares at his opponent from behind a small bruise, before swinging his club at their torso with enough force to send a fully grown man halfway down the corridor*
*As his opponent dodges backwards, Crisis easily uses the swing to fuel a lethal shoulder check, leading with his bone armor spines right at his opponent's face."

*Not even stopping to let his opponent finish the stance, he brings an armored knee straight towards his gut*

What is it with you and the armor? *slips off the armor on that leg and pegs him in the head with it*

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
ANY ONE ON ME CREW! GET YER LANDLUBBERING LEGS OFF OF THIS SHIP NOW!
LuminoZero
Salvaged Dusk
Ebony strands whiped about, serrated edges cutting cleanly through them metallic covering the inside of the ship.

Salavaged grinned beneath his scarf, his shadow extending and consuming the nearby floors and walls, covering them.

He tapped his earphones; a pleasant present from Crisis.

"Luminous, I'll help you in any way I can."

A sly grin came as the darkness extended doin the halls and his single eye sank into the darkness covering the side of his face.

"This is the Blade! The most important mission here is profit! I'll work on delaying the demolition squad, you guys need to find the treasure, and try to back up each other. Some of the guys on here are complete psycotic b--!" Static kills the transmission as there is too much interference.

"Aye."

He tapped his earphones, the darkness continuing to spread across all floors, walls and ceillings, expanding through the ship beneath the feet of the combatants.

"Sir...any orders?"

As his shadow continued to race and weave, serrated wire-like extensions rose from the floor, whipping hithr and thither, easily cutting thrugh most opposition.

He quickly started running, following the pre-mapped plan gradually expanding in his mind until he finally came across the Captain.

"Sir."

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
(by the way where did you post that a bomb was planted because you can't just blow it up with out a post)

Diamond Darling

Jessie Hawk

Aye cap'n I read ya loud'n clear.
Jessie Hawk
*flyies off ship with the hover i found* weee..is this true that it gonna blow!
Jessie Hawk

Yes sir!
Luckily for Lumino, Hawk's hand was still on his transmitter, so he heard everything.

"Another bomb?! I'm too far in, only chance is to make it to the core." He began counting in his head. 10 seconds, not good. As he turned the corner he saw a small package near the core, that had to be it. But he couldn't get to it in time...and hitting it might detonate it...

"If I have to choose between probibal death, and definate death, I'll take the chance! Red Star Strike!"

A streak of red flies through the air as his sword screams towards the package. Would it detonate the bomb, he didn't know, and he held his breath as it connected.

What would happen?
Crisis_21
Lilithanya
Jessie Hawk

"Pressing in 10,9...you might start callin' 'em"

"The fight with his opponent drags them into a communications room. "Spotting something labeled 'jam transmission', he pounds the switch as hard as he can, making all communications full of static across the entire ship and preventing any detonation signal to be used in case there are other explosive"

The bomb was actually on a timer it explodes right on time. The detonator was just a back-up to make sure every one gets out safely.
Shinobi No Kaze
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze
Crisis_21
Shinobi No Kaze

What is it with you and the armor? *slips off the armor on that leg and pegs him in the head with it*

*grabs his opponent's arm, immobilizing him*

"Do you know what I killed to get this armor? It was alot tougher than you."

*Cracks his helmet against his opponent's head, knocking him to the deck. Running down the corridors of the ship, he stops for a moment in front of a pair of doors*

"Hellloooo...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces