Welcome to Gaia! ::

thank you mage

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
what are your hopes for the next hopeful one? I have only a few hopes. the first, is that its not on ps3. the second is that we get to leanr a bit more about the past like the organization...such a fascinating group of characters that I would love to learn more about, and the third is what the heck was Zexion's weapon?
i dont think he has one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zexion#VI._Zexion

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Quote:
Zexion's weapon is unknown, as Nomura wants an air of mystery to surround it, to the point that the weapon panel for Zexion that would show what he wields in the World That Never Was is completely destroyed. Nomura stated in an interview he has an idea of what Zexion's weapon should be, but he will keep it to himself for now.

that is entirely debateable...i would think Whip for him...
mage howed u get key?
Happy New Year!
Kingdom of hearts is so awesome game!
Seeing as its a new Kingdom Hearts there prolby going to put FF back in with the old one and probly a few new ones. Also there probly going to make seph a op boss again and may much harder and stroger.

Friend

i want a miky mouse toy!!
cloudonewinged
Seeing as its a new Kingdom Hearts there prolby going to put FF back in with the old one and probly a few new ones. Also there probly going to make seph a op boss again and may much harder and stroger.

yes and hopefully
Kadaj Loz Yazoo will be in it and hopfully vincent
then it would be kick a** game
even more kick a** then the first 2 combind xd
could be true
I EFFIN' LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE BETTER BE A 3RD OR I WILL BE PISSED CAUSE YEAH HA HA *meow* OOOPS SORRY THAT HAPPENS OFF AND ON xd xd xd
Too many people here are too hopeful. stare There's may or even may NOT be a KH3, it's not guarenteed. And if there is one, it won't be until the later half of the PS3 generation, after the FF13 chronicles. So to say the least... if there IS going to be a KH3, it's not going to be for QUIET some time.
Kingdom Hearts Awsome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces