Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join my army?

Yes! DOWN WITH THE ZURGS!!! 0.58178053830228 58.2% [ 281 ]
No way! 0.1656314699793 16.6% [ 80 ]
Let me think about it... 0.25258799171843 25.3% [ 122 ]
Total Votes:[ 483 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 >
That is a theory brought forth by paranoia and insolence.

DARKNRGY is the source of power for the now-apparently-evil Flarn. DARKNRGY is generated from hate. Stop the hate, stop Flarn.
You're stupid.
It's a game.
Go masturbate.
neutral

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's a game.
It's a fun game.
You need to leave if you can't get that.
Go screw yourself with the speakers.
[Eragon]
You're stupid.
It's a game.
Go masturbate.
neutral

Oh, but this is a game with characters. And where there are characters, there are those who want to be in character.

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anyways... I have propoganda to spread. KILL TEH ZURG!!!
My word, please, do not kill the Zurg.

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If you are here to be a liberal activist, then leave the forum. Liberals are the r/w destroyers of the American government and will be the downfall of Gaia if they are allowed to take control. This website won't exist if you people are permitted to run rampant. The only way to kill the Zurg is to stop their attempts at destroying Gaia. They are using old GAG tactics by forming meetings in towns and talking about their plans. We plan on spying on the Zurg. Once the battle system is ready we can really kill the Zurg.
Lord Drago
If you are here to be a liberal activist, then leave the forum. Liberals are the r/w destroyers of the American government and will be the downfall of Gaia if they are allowed to take control. This website won't exist if you people are permitted to run rampant. The only way to kill the Zurg is to stop their attempts at destroying Gaia. They are using old GAG tactics by forming meetings in towns and talking about their plans. We plan on spying on the Zurg. Once the battle system is ready we can really kill the Zurg.

Actually, I see myself as a person that leans to the left. On a side note, the Zurg have yet to destroy Gaia, so your usage of "attempts" is unfounded.

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The only reason they haven't destroyed Gaia is because they have the GIB breathing down their necks. Therefore it can be labeled as an attempt. Secondly, I was infering. I said if you were a Liberal. Now that I know you aren't well it doesn't really apply, now does it? As well as that, I would like to know more about Flarn but later. We have work to do. All people who are enlisted spies need to equip your antennaes and enter a Zurg forum. Agree with whatever they say and make sure they aren't plotting. As you can see we only want to invade the pro-Zurg invasion forums. That's where the users talk about stupid... well, Zurg things...
Lord Drago
The only reason they haven't destroyed Gaia is because they have the GIB breathing down their necks. Therefore it can be labeled as an attempt. Secondly, I was infering. I said if you were a Liberal. Now that I know you aren't well it doesn't really apply, now does it? As well as that, I would like to know more about Flarn but later. We have work to do. All people who are enlisted spies need to equip your antennaes and enter a Zurg forum. Agree with whatever they say and make sure they aren't plotting. As you can see we only want to invade the pro-Zurg invasion forums. That's where the users talk about stupid... well, Zurg things...

I do understand the usage of spies, that much I can agree with you.

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So suppose that the battle system arrives. What do you plan on doing to the Zurg? Are you going to fight them or fight for them? If you are neutral, the Zurg are attacking and doing nothing will produce no results.
Lord Drago
So suppose that the battle system arrives. What do you plan on doing to the Zurg? Are you going to fight them or fight for them? If you are neutral, the Zurg are attacking and doing nothing will produce no results.

When the battle system arrives, I will fight the Zurg if they are under enemies. From screenshots, however, it seems that it is mostly random creatures. While PVP may be a feature, I am not sure how it will be handled and if it will allow massive fights.

Dapper Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's definately turn-based... cry I hate turn-based... I wish it was action! That way we could jump around obstacles and slash other players into pieces! Kinda like SSBM... that would be awesome but judging from the screenshots we'll have to attack people with a broken Runescape battle system... about fighting Zurg, yeah, that would be pretty awesome. I just want them gone and really, the only way to do that is to kill them with good ol hacking and slashing.
Leave Bobo alone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces