Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMGBOBOISMISSINGOMGOMGOMG
Yes, Bobo has been missing for a while. The two nicest aliens to Gaia have disappeared. This doesn't bode well. My starship, the Federation heavy cruiser USS Aurora, is in orbit right now and I'm half-tempted to order my tactical officer to just start firing already. scream
12...come back to us !! sad

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Shaolan Lu
Yes, Bobo has been missing for a while. The two nicest aliens to Gaia have disappeared. This doesn't bode well. My starship, the Federation heavy cruiser USS Aurora, is in orbit right now and I'm half-tempted to order my tactical officer to just start firing already. scream
Firing on who though?
Hitachin
Shaolan Lu
Firing on who though?

I'd much rather have peace at any acceptable cost, but I'm siding with the Gaians. Anything goes wrong, and Mother had better hope her ship has deflector fields strong enough to withstand a concentrated barrage of Class-1 Phasers and Photon Torpedoes. scream

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Shaolan Lu
Hitachin
Shaolan Lu
Firing on who though?

I'd much rather have peace at any acceptable cost, but I'm siding with the Gaians. Anything goes wrong, and Mother had better hope her ship has deflector fields strong enough to withstand a concentrated barrage of Class-1 Phasers and Photon Torpedoes. scream
I would rather use an atomic bomb or a hydrogen bomb...
no bomb pleese it no good for nobody.

06 said bobo no longer traitor, but me very not trusting that.
me want BoBo home so he can teach me more about Moof
and about astromony.
and show me about my art.
Hitachin
Shaolan Lu
Hitachin
Shaolan Lu
Firing on who though?

I would rather use an atomic bomb or a hydrogen bomb...

Photon Torpedo = antimatter bomb shot at faster-than-light speed. Nuclear weapons are considered "primitive" compared to these babies. twisted (In fact, nukes became "primitive" as of the 2150s and were superseded, and completely replaced by matter/antimatter fusion weapons by the 2260s.)

Friendly Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Hi there...r u ok? U must never drive when u r drunk!
I wish we could do something to help bobo!
Indigo_l)ragon
I wish we could do something to help bobo!

Unfortunately, there isn't anything. We can only show support, and wait until the mods release the next part of the storyline.

Precious Seeker

Hmm...

Okay Bobo, here's my suggestion:
1) Park your UFO (land it, not stick it in some park mind you)
2) Eat some bread, it might soak up the alcohol. Trust me, you don't want to have an empty stomach.
3) Get some of those hangover pills, you'll need them.
4) Sleep

There.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sara Hysaro
Hmm...

2) Eat some bread, it might soak up the alcohol. Trust me, you don't want to have an empty stomach.
4) Sleep

There.
Dude the other Zurg are gonna do the same thing to him as they did to 09 if he comes out of hiding!
I hope not. I don't want the Zurg to end up hostile to us. And somehow, I don't think the mods would actually do such a thing. 3nodding

Precious Seeker

Hitachin
Sara Hysaro
Hmm...

4) Sleep

There.
Dude the other Zurg are gonna do the same thing to him as they did to 09 if he comes out of hiding!

Most likely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces